---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Duphaston Tablets for missed periods
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:Duphaston Tablets for missed periods
2008-06-09
Name: angel2009
Did any one take Duphaston tablets for missed periods, 2 per day and still the periods did not occur even after 55 days.This is the first time in my life i have missed period for so long though doctory recently diagnoised PCOS? Test showed negative pregnancy till 43 days.

2008-10-15
Name: Sandhya Mahesh
Subject:  Hi
Hi Angel. Not sure, why duphaston is given for missed period, but I have been asked to take this from my 17th day to 27th day. I had a similar problem last onth. After 48 days, also, my pregnancy test was negative. Then I went for an internal sonography., wherein a small cyst was detected. The doc gave me a tablet for tht and within 10 days, I got my periods. Suggest, try getting a sonography done. That will make things more clear. Lets hope for the best
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-06-13
Name: aaaa
Subject:  Hi Angel
Hi Angel, Even I have no clue about this tablet. I have been asked to take from 13th to 28th day. I have regular periods but there are cysts in my ovaries. Am going to start taking this from today. Did you face any side effects like weight gain, vomitting or anyting so??
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Duphaston Tablets for missed periods

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:IUI/IVF in Gupte Hospital Pune
Hi, I have been a patient of Dr Sachin Jadhav, Cradle IVF in Gupte Hospital. Alhtough I had issues with eggs and lining and all doctors told me before him that I cannot conceive or Carey a a baby. I was devastated.
He was the only one who held hope and motivated me. It took time but my lining improved a lot and finally I conceived naturally. He is helping me a lot in... - GuptePatient [View Message]
RE:Good IVF center/doctor in Pune
Hi ted,
So what was the result can you say that because you had posted with the posting some days back and no reply of that also and it would be very valuable of the posting you had done also.I hope you would do that only.... - Jasmine [View Message]
RE:what is regestrone NULL
It is a very contraceptive pill.Before you start taking this pill,you WILL definitely need advice of the doctor.So without doctor's consultation you can't chose treatment on your own.... - dia [View Message]
RE:gayatri mantra for conception
It is good to learn the gayatri mantra for the kid and then it would be better you make them learn and then teach them it will be learn good manners also and then what would you suggest also about that.... - dia [View Message]
RE:How to have a fair complexioned babyNULLNULLNULL
Hi Kiran,
Then can you share what was the result of that because it would be pleasure of you share about that and it might be useful for any person also and they will be thankful to you only.I hope you would share about that.... - fatima [View Message]
RE:cost of IUI & sucess rate
Hi Soumi,
Can you share what would be the cost of the IUI can you say because you had posted this one some long years back and it would be very helpful for all the people who do want to do it also.... - Madhu [View Message]
RE:PCOD
Hi person,
Then can you say how did you solve your problem because many people will also come to know about that and it would be even better if you share the details of the doctor also and it will be so nice of you.... - Kali [View Message]

Hindi Song Dedicate to Mothers Video..