• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Duphaston Tablets for missed periods
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Trying since long: Duphaston Tablets for missed periods
Name: angel2009
Date: 2008-06-09
Did any one take Duphaston tablets for missed periods, 2 per day and still the periods did not occur even after 55 days.This is the first time in my life i have missed period for so long though doctory recently diagnoised PCOS? Test showed negative pregnancy till 43 days.
Name: Sandhya Mahesh
Subject:  Hi
Date: 2008-10-15
Hi Angel. Not sure, why duphaston is given for missed period, but I have been asked to take this from my 17th day to 27th day. I had a similar problem last onth. After 48 days, also, my pregnancy test was negative. Then I went for an internal sonography., wherein a small cyst was detected. The doc gave me a tablet for tht and within 10 days, I got my periods. Suggest, try getting a sonography done. That will make things more clear. Lets hope for the best
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: aaaa
Subject:  Hi Angel
Date: 2008-06-13
Hi Angel, Even I have no clue about this tablet. I have been asked to take from 13th to 28th day. I have regular periods but there are cysts in my ovaries. Am going to start taking this from today. Did you face any side effects like weight gain, vomitting or anyting so??
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Duphaston Tablets for missed periods

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
low sperm count
I have a low sperm count due to which I am unable to get my wife pregnant. What should I do? Can I ever father a baby?... - Prakash [View Message]
More Info About Dr Phadnis
Hi VG,

Can you give me more info about how was your experience with Dr. Phadnis ?....Did you go for an IVF or ICSI treatment ?

Thanks... - PS [View Message]
Thomas is the no 1 dr in india
Dear all,

it is no doubt that dr thomas is the best dr in india.

pls visit his website and you can see the no of awards he has got. So many scientist and innovator award. he is so great

in chennai nothing is good other than CFC.

Other centres are money minded.

... - Jennifer [View Message]
IVF

Hi Ria,Read ur message and just wanted to contact u as my isue is also same and i had gone through 5 IVF cycles and all unsuccessful and i m very stress and disappointed. But that message was dropped in 2013, after that did, u try again.Pleaselet me know becoz my issue is also same.
Regards... - trisha [View Message]
Egg Donor
My wife and I are sincerely looking for an educated healthy egg donor from India. Age between 25-30. My Wife is of Indian ancestry and I am foreign. We are both professionals. Any interested party pleaase leave a message and lets take it from there. Cheers!... - MikL [View Message]
Healthy Educated Oocyte Donor Needed..
My wife and I are sincerely looking for an educated healthy egg donor from India. Age between 23-30. My Wife is of South Indian ancestry and I am foreign. We are both professionals. Any interested party please leave a message and lets take it from there. Financial details and others to be discussed with the right match. Height 5' 3\" -5' 6\" Fair or Wheatish and must be ... - MikL [View Message]
The best is Green IVF
If you are below 30,the best option is green ivf. First i tried an IVF in Mumbai (though it was good I feel bad that they dint offer me this method).

I was only 26 when i tried my first ivf. it was only due to very low sperm count my husband had, i had to undergo ivf-icsi. I spent almost 2.25 lacs for it. We were left with so much distress and we were not abl... - Nancy Johnson [View Message]

Making dark chocolate truffles Video