You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Head shave

Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:Head shave
2019-07-28
Name: Priya Chidanandam Hi I'm Priya I'm 20 years and in 2nd year degree. My dad suddenly told me 3 days ago that we are going to tirupati for darshanam next week. And he told he is going to do mottai. Today he told me the truth that even i have to do mottai. I said i don't want to. But he scolded me and told me to obey his order. I have not done mottai after i have grown up.i don't know what to do. Please leave your suggestions
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2019-08-01
Anonymous Name: Tanisha
Subject:  RE:Head shave
20 is not too old and neither is it too young. A scarf can look good. So go ahead with the mottai is what i recommend. In a year things will be back to normal and it will be a thrilling experience. I gave company to my younger brother when i was 16 and loved it
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Head shave

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Head shave

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Head shave

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Introduction
Hi all,
My name is Olivia and I'm new to this group... - Olivia Benjamin [View Message]
RE:hair fall
Hi all we provide Hair Fall solutions. you can contact us. servicelevels21 - at - g - mail

Its cost also reasonable and we will keep guiding you. You will start getting results of our medicines (Ayurvedic only)within a month. ... - Ayurvedic Solutions [View Message]
RE:RE:Painful licecombing scheduled
Hi. Just remembered u today after wearing gajras ... - Mnt [View Message]
RE:Painful licecombing scheduled
Hi longhairlady.
No post since long time.
Just remembered u after wearing gajras today.... - Mnt [View Message]
RE:Head shave
20 is not too old and neither is it too young. A scarf can look good. So go ahead with the mottai is what i recommend. In a year things will be back to normal and it will be a thrilling experience. I gave company to my younger brother when i was 16 and loved it... - Tanisha [View Message]
Head shave
Hi I'm Priya I'm 20 years and in 2nd year degree. My dad suddenly told me 3 days ago that we are going to tirupati for darshanam next week. And he told he is going to do mottai. Today he told me the truth that even i have to do mottai. I said i don't want to. But he scolded me and told me to obey his order. I have not done mottai after i have grown up.i don't know what to ... - Priya Chidanandam [View Message]
RE:Headshaving at beauty saloon
Can you share to video with me ... - Manu Arora [View Message]