My Name is Asim was Born on 24-05-1971
I was married in Nov-2007
I got first Baby (Female) in -Aug-2008
2nd Female baby in Nov-2009
3rd Female Baby in Dec-2000
4th Female Baby in Jan-2005
All were by scissor surgery
in Oct-2007 when my wife was 5 months pregnant suddenly blooding was started and when we went to our Doctor
She advised for surgery in emergency
When she started surgery she found uterus is completely stuck with bladder
so she call a urologist and finally uterus was removed but she didnt remove ovaries, bladder was repaired and a 5 months baby born, She was alive and Doctors keep her on ventilator for 48 hours, but when vent is removed she was dead
By the grace of GOD my wife was OK in 3-4 Days and we left Hospital at home we took care our best for her.

in Nov-2008 My felt some pain passing urine we went to the urologist and she said some infection is in kidney so start Augmentin 1gm for 1 week you will be we did and she was ok

From mar-2011 she felt a huge pain at her bottom and we went to Hospital Dr. put a pain killer (voren) and after few hours she felt fine, it was continuously for every month and after Aug-2011 it was twice a month,
We again went her gynecologist but she refer to her urologist
after some test he suggest us for SERM-4 (Kidney) test
then we went the best urologist surgeon Dr. Adeeb Rizvi in S.I.U.T and report of test said the right kidney is totally finished and on 1 cm in size so it will be removed after huge surgery and finally
Dec-2011 right kidney was removed and Left Kidney is 100% ok and productive now she is only on 1 kidney
after this surgery she feels very week and heavy pain in all joints specially in back bone and pain was moving downwards the hips and legs
we went to a physician and neurologist he suggest for M.R.I of back bone and test found a gape b/w 4th and 5th angles
and the volume of Vitamin-D was so down so he started treatment and in few month she was felling better

in Aug-2013 she felt some pain in stomach and some digesting problem and was feeling vomit in whole day
Physician give some tablets and suggest some thyroid test but again by the grace of GOD it was negative

Now
Since last 10 Days when we were busy in sex and during pumping i felt milk is coming from her breasts and when I examine yes it was fresh milk and now it is coming daily

so we are very worries about this milk how it possible after 9 Years how it is coming
my last 4th daughter is 10 yeras old

please advice and help us, my wife is 42 years old

Regards

Asim