+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Could anybody suggest me a good school near lb nagar in hyderabad..?

Could anybody suggest me a good school near lb nagar in hyderabad..?

Im looking for a good school near lb nagar for my kid, please suggest me some good school over der..

There are many good schools in lb nagar. I have searched like you before admitting my kid into a school and found akshara international school and I took admission for my kid over there. At first, I worried about my kids progress, but later he is doing good at all activities as well as at studies.. Thankyou
    Last edited by Hitaishi Jasmin; 21-11-2014 at 04:42 PM.

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Akshara International School is a good school. The method of teaching there is student friendly. You can also try Hyderabad Kidzee English Medium School. It is also a good school though I haven't had a personal experience but heard from my friends. It is near Ashtalaxmi Temple in LB nagar. You can directly visit the school to get more details and have a look yourself.

Thank you very much Hetal Kapoor and Hitaishi..

Yes, as Hitaishi and Hetal kapoor said, akshara international school is good. I suggest you that school because I have personal experience over there, my kid studying 1st standard there, and he is doing well at his studies..

I have no idea about Akshara International but Hyderabad Kidzee English Medium School is a good school . The fee structure is also reasonable.

Hi, Johnson Grammar School is a good school and is an ICSE School located in the LB nagar area. The contact number of the school is (91)-9652260499, 9391551065 and address is Door No 6a-7a, L B Nagar, Hyderabad - 500074, Rock Town Colony, Near Kamineni Hospital, behind Big Bazar. It is a really good school and I highly recommend this school I and extremely happy that my child studies in this school where the facilities are excellent and the teachers and other staff is so good and well-educated. My child has been learning good things and I am happy about it.

Sneha Rathod's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hello, I would like to recommend Akshara International School, which is a really good school and one of the popular schools in LB Nagar. The contact number of the school is Mobile Number +(91)-9652099611 +(91)-9533006688, Telephone Number +(91)-40-24095555 and address of the school is Akshara Campus Plot No 3, Reddy Colony Phase - 2, Sagar Ring Road, Bairamalguda, L B Nagar, Hyderabad – 500074. You can also visit their website which is www.aksharainternational.org . This is a CBSE school up to the VII standard but is a very good school with all the facilities. The teachers are also very active and extremely helpful and I am glad my child studies there.

Hi you can also go for K B School Of Excellence which is also in the lb nagar area and the contact number is + (91)-40-33069469 and the address is Sagar Road, Brahmanapally Road, L B Nagar, Hyderabad - 500074, Sagar Road, Turkamjayal. This school is really nice and a potential school. My child is studying in the IV standard and loves going school every day. The teachers are extremely helpful and I find the academics and activities taken in the school really helpful. It is a very organised school with strict discipline but a joyful atmosphere.