+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Ranjana Becon

Dr. Ranjana Becon

Did any one had an experience with dr. Ranjana Becon in Columbia Asia Ghaziabad?

In Ghaziabad Dr RanjanaBecon is quite a renowned name in the field of gynecology. She has been handling the Gynaecology and Obstetrics department for 19 years now and practices at the Columbia Asia Hospital in Ghaziabad. She is the best doctor in Ghaziabad and takes keen interest in the needs of her patients. She has done her studies from the S N Medical College in Agra and has completed her post-graduation from the LLRM Medical College in Meerut.

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi all, she is a wonderful doctor my sister was under her supervision when she was pregnant and she had a very good experience with her. The doctor is very intelligent and can spot even the slightest problem easily. She has a lot of patience and listens to her patients carefully. The always has a treatment plan ready for the patient as soon as she knows all the problems. My sister has a baby girl which was delivered by Dr.Ranjana smoothly.

Malti Shanker's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hello, she is a skilled doctor and reaches to the root of the problem and is very helpful and supportive during your hard times. She has treated several people who suffered from complex gynaecological problems and has been successful in all. She also has an experience from the abroad as she worked at the DaharanJanoub Hospital in Saudi Arabia. She also consults at various other hospitals and medical facilities in Ghaziabad and Rajasthan.

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi I have heard a lot about this doctor and she has been really good from all the reviews which I have read and heard about her. She is really nice in her approach and is highly qualified. She also has an experience from the abroad. She is an expert in delivering painless normal deliveries. She also specializes in high risk pregnancy, infertility treatment, bad obstetric History, menopause, laparoscopic gynaecological surgery, IUI, breast disorders and many more.

Dhwani Singh's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Dr.RanjanaBecon is a very famous name in entire Ghaziabad and also in Rajasthan. She has been spreading smiles and is like a saviour for all the women suffering from gynaecological problem. She is also an expert in Medical Management of Gynaecological Problems, abnormal bleeding, fibroids, cervical cancer screening, polycystic ovarian disease, contraception, PCOD, cervical cancer vaccination and abortion by pills. She is really good in all these and has a quite lot of experience.

Mariam Dsouza's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi everyone, I have a very good experience with Dr.RanjanaBecon. She is a very caring doctor and during my pregnancy took very good care of me. She also guided me on what to eat, when to eat, what measure should I take during pregnancy and all those necessary things. She is really friendly and I also felt very free to tell my problems to her. She is also the member of Georgia Obstetrical & Gynaecological Society and Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India.

She is the best doctor available at Columbia Asia Hospital in Ghaziabad and I highly recommend her to all the women who are pregnant. She has also worked as a consultant at the Fatima Hospital in Agra, Kailash Hospital in Behror, Rajasthan, SriTilak Hospital in Ghaziabad, I.T.S Dental College & Hospital in Ghaziabad, Mohan Swaroop Hospital in Ghaziabad and even in abroad hospital at DaharanJanoub Hospital in Saudi Arabia. After such a vast experience in hospitals you can understand how talented she is.

Hi all, she is a very good and experienced doctor starting from my pregnancy I consulted her and she assured me of a normal delivery. She has always opted for normal deliveries and c section has been her last priority. She delivered my baby without pain and my baby was healthy as well. I am very grateful to her for such a smooth delivery. She work is commendable and really like her way of working.