Im 32. Mom of a 7-year-old beautiful girl. I recently got divorced. Thankfully, it wasn't messy like most divorces. And I have a good-paying job, so life isn't that bad for the two of us. I don't know if I feel free, happy, or sad. Either way, I'm exploring myself now. Mostly online. Talking with new people. Watching naughty videos (I didn't watch those when I was married). a new chapter in my life. enjoying myself alone. But I feel very lonely. And I don't know how to explain all this, but I thought this was a good place to get some advice.

Last night, I was going to wash my daughter before bed. She is old enough to do it alone, so usually I let her do it herself. For some reason, she was too lazy to get into the tub and wash herself. I had to undress her and wash her. I haven't done it in ages. Understanding her, seeing her naked, and touching her. It makes me feel things I shouldn't feel as a mother. I don't know what to do or what to say.

I thought this was the right place to get some advice. Please be kind. I don't want to hurt anyone, and I haven't hurt anyone in my life. Thank you.