+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Product Norton

Product Norton

The product, if you ever get to install it, especially with multiple licenses, seems to work. However, customer support is absolutely the worst in this universe. I come from software and have had a lot of experience. Good luck if you ever need tech support because you'll be waiting for hours (now waiting 47 minutes) or chatting with someone who doesn't answer (chatbots are not possible). Someone needs to make a hostile takeover and clean up this company. Incredible is all I can say. How do they stay in business?

Hey there! If you want to protect your computer from viruses, I advise you to use Norton Antivirus. This software package does an excellent job even with new viruses and Trojans, but you should remember that their anti-virus databases must always be up to date. In addition, norton antivirus provides a reliable VPN that allows me to work in complete safety knowing that my information and records are encrypted and protected.

Good day! I suggest using Norton Antivirus if you wish to shield your PC from infections. Even with new infections and Trojans, this software package performs admirably, but you should keep in mind that their anti-virus databases must always be current. drift boss

evvdis's Avatar Junior Member
    The simple answer is no, beer does not contain sugar. This is surprising to many people because beer has a reputation as a beverage that will pack on the pounds. how much sugar in beer