+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Judging your Child’s Development through Play

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Judging your Child’s Development through Play

Did you know that the way a child plays and the games he chooses to play tell us a lot about his brain development? What games does your child like to play? How do you encourage his brain development?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 19-09-2013 at 05:15 PM.

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes I am aware of the fact that the way a child plays and games he chooses tells about his brain development. I have seen my kids drawing and playing and many times i was amazed to see their development. Sometimes they do things that are way above their mental age. I always try to give age specific toys to my kids.

Yesterday I saw my 3 yr old daughter drawing in a piece of paper. what she drew was incomprehensible for me so i asked her what she has drawn. she explained me that she had drawn the Sita Haran episode from Ramayan. I was awe struck. Really kids development can be gauged from their drawings also.

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    My 4 yr old son is always throwing toys from our balcony. I stop him from throwing but he throws whenever I am not around. I never knew that throwing toys was a learning process. After reading the article, I realised that through any activity kids learn something.