+ Reply to Thread

Thread: quiet @ naughty child

quiet @ naughty child

I admmited my child in Jr Kg in june2013 but now he is not ready to speak with teachers and other class child but he is naughty and always ready to beat anyone. Now i got complaint from school for that what can i do for him??????????

hi vinu..

u should encourage him to use his words. when he seems like he is getting angry, patiently but firmly ask him to describe how he is feeling and why. then ask him what he wants to do about it? if he says i wanna go hit, ask him how will that help and what bad will it do.

there must be something that is making him feel like bullying others. you should try to find out if he is feeling insecure. I have read somewhere that most bullies are insecure. make him feel secure and loved, but not pampered.

when he does something wrong, dont yell or slap. be firm and tell him that you are very disappointed in his behaviour and give him a punishment, but dont show anger or let him feel that u dont love him. even when he is being punished, he should not doubt that u love him.

All the best!