Shweta Kale

The lessons I learn from my child every day

Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Haven’t our parents taught us so much? And as parents, we continue to take the flag of teaching. When I was pregnant, I read good books all the time. I read the Bhagwad Gita. I read parenting books. I watched nice videos. At the same time I was all the time advice to neither watch anything inappropriate nor read. The idea behind this was very simple. In accordance with the principle, when the child is inside us he sees the world through our eyes. And we as parents definitely want to protect them from everything bad.

However, as I gave birth to my little one, I felt my growth as a mother. Every day was bringing something new. The time was passing in a jiffy. And now when he is a toddler, I feel there is so much I learn from him. Really! Spending my time qualitatively is making me a better person. I would love to share some important lessons which my bundle of joy has taught me:-

1. 1. Forgive- I have a number of friends in my society. And blessed we all are, that our children are almost of the same age. Hence, they quarrel, they smile, they giggle and eat together. There is this one friend of my son, whom he considers his best chum (indeed! Even toddlers have the best friends!). Kids have their emotional roller coaster rides. So, there was this day when his best friend was really irritated. They broke into a quarrel, and that friend pushed my son. Loud noises of wailing could be heard from both of them. I took him in my arms and cuddled him. He was fine in some time. I told him we would get him an ice cream. On my way back home from the garden, when I stop to purchase it, he says-“Mumma, get me two ice cream, one for Suyash (his best friend). It goes beyond saying that on the way back home, we had to take a stop at his friends’ home, only to see the little one rushing out with two dairy milks in his hand!

2. 2. Sharing- Every child is innocent. When it comes to mine, I feel I am blessed to have a super innocent child (the mother in me is apprehensive about that!). It was the last summer holiday. Our neighbors are an old aged couple. They have their grandchild visit them every summer holiday. Most of the time we are not in the city when they arrive. However, last year was a different. We were in the city and Sid has made friends with the Preet (the grandchild). Sid was cycling on his brand new bicycle while Preet had a smaller cycle. When preet asked Sid that he wanted to ride his cycle, without my intervention Sid easily gave his cycle to Preet. All the time Preet stayed in the city, he rode Sid’s cycle. And my son shared it without a frown!

3. 3. Faith- this is another imperative aspect of our lives. We do not have faith. At least not to the extent a child has on his parent. My cherub trusts me whatsoever. It is his faith in me that compels me not to break a single promise done to him. I don’t want him to lose his trust on his mother.

It is beautiful indeed so much I am learning from my child. I am sure you too as parents must be having a bundle of such instances. No wonder, it is said that God resides in the heart of children!

So enjoy parenting and happy learning!

Updated 07-09-2016 at 12:01 PM by Shweta Kale

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Parenting & Pregnancy

Comments

Hi. Education is a whole art and what will be laid in the child at the initial stage, and will continue in the future. Now more adult students can afford to relax a little and ask for help to write an essay on the site https://writingpeak.co.uk/essay-plan-writing. This is a very effective method for quality training.
    When faced with uncertainty and tough circumstances, they're better at controlling their emotions. A strong attachment to parents Online Class Help, emotional, and social growth of a child. It also helps children show healthy social behaviours.
    Very Nice Blog! I really appreciate your thoughts, You will be a very good mother in the future and you have done an extremely great work. I congratulate you on behalf of the entire team of the Best Cv Writers in Dubai and thank you very much.
    These types of blogs are very interesting who always give a great lesson and mostly peoples read for the learning purpose. Well, this blog is also very informative that giving the important lesson. I will more share in different places through my website who offer the buy cheap assignment UK. By the way, thanks for giving the interesting.
    MY child has taught me to be more considerate and to listen with empathy so much. I love how this little human has taught me so much in life everyday.
    vortex cooler
    Nice Blog! I truly value your musings, You will be an excellent mother later on and you have done an amazingly extraordinary work. I praise you in the interest of the whole group of Someone Do My Online Classes For Me.
    Parents sometimes have to listen to their children. Freescale Semiconductor parts
    Having a child is an awesome experience. You'll learn to love selflessly. high risk merchant accounts
    They have taught me invaluable life lessons about work, marriage, parenting, and life.
    pathogenx.com
    Updated 14-10-2020 at 01:41 AM by Chris Coleman
    I learned from my child that I should never felt sad for too long. Have you noticed how children become sad when something bad happens, but quickly forget it and return back to their happy-self?
    columbia sc heating and air concrete contractors
    Start exporting and shipping to support your family throughtop warehousing companies in uk
    This is very true. Even though they are little we can learn a lot from them.
    PLATFORM HIGH-RIZE THIGH BOOTS
    I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. florida swimming pool builder
    Initial You got a awesome blog .I determination be involved in plus uniform minutes. i view you got truly very functional matters , i determination be always checking your blog blesss. boynton beach personal injury attorney