• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >do men like armpits hair or clean shave?
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: do men like armpits hair or clean shave?
Name: deepika j
Date: 2010-03-19
Hi all,
I have a doubt about whether men likes the women armpits with hair or clean shave.Because i always wear sleeveless blouse and tops.Its not possible for all women to maintain clean shaven armpits all time.So pls reply and suggest how to look?
Name: sandy
Subject:  hey
Date: 2011-09-17
need not worry so much.....my opinion is tat men oly lik a long ahir in head not anywer else in women.....but its upto u or ur husband wen u get married
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: sam
Subject:  hairy
Date: 2011-09-16
My dear, if u take my opinion u should keep a hairy armpit only.I may differ from others but hair in ur pit has got a sex appeal to men.Belive me most of men like to see women with little pit hair.U may shave ur pit but only once in a month.So hair groth in a month will gv enough ticklle to men when u lift ur arms.

Name: ram
Subject:  hi
Date: 2011-08-02
hair in arm pit??? Yuck.
better to shave

Name: krishan
Subject:  do men like armpits hair or clean shave?
Date: 2010-09-16
shave it bb!

Name: Antu
Subject:  hairy or not hairy armpits
Date: 2010-04-12
I am a man and I love armpits in all shapes and sizes. If you are getting looks, be it known that men find it arousing. Keep wearing sleeveless, with or without armpit hair, and please do raise your hands when you do.

Name: ran rana
Subject:  Clean shave armpits..
Date: 2010-03-24
As far as it' s about wearing sleeveless clothe i woud recommend btter opt for clean shave or else pubic hair that just growing might still do but not a jungle for sleeveless...and if sexually concern i like to kiss my partner armit..she smell good..

Name: Krishna
Subject:  Love to see hairy armpits
Date: 2010-03-20
Hi Deepika,

Many men like to see woman with hair armpits only..then only they looks .xy..for me..if lasy has hari in armpits ..they looks xy...I love to kiss there

Name: Raju
Subject:  For clean-shaven armpit
Date: 2010-03-19
Hi Deepika,
Most men like to see hairless armpits. For both men and women who wear sleeveless shirts, it is better to have clean armpits. I workout at gym with mostly sleeveless shirts, so I make it a point to have clean armpits. Believe me, hair there looks ugly.
For women, maintaining clean armpits isnt hard at all. You can buy Veet or Anne French, apply there according to the procedure and, within 10 minutes, it is clean. Unless u have an unusual hair growth rate, it should be enough for the week, you can apply the hair removal cream once a week, during the weekend. Good luck !!!

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
do men like armpits hair or clean shave?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
navel
Thanks Malini. Usually I get very conflicting answers from girls. So i hesitate to ask sometimes. But thanks to give an honest opinion.... - sonal [View Message]
navel
It' s not easy sometimes. I can' t tell sometimes what the other person is thinking if I leave my navel visible in my outfits. I see other women do it and I find the courage to do it on purpose but I am thankful you expressed your opinion without judging me. Tk cr.... - sonal [View Message]
navel
It' s not easy sometimes. I can' t tell sometimes what the other person is thinking if I leave my navel visible in my outfits. I see other women do it and I find the courage to do it on purpose.I am thankful you expressed your opinion without judging me. Tk cr.... - sonal [View Message]
navel
It' s not easy sometimes. I can' t tell sometimes what the other person is thinking if I leave my navel visible in my outfits. I see other women do it and I find the courage to do it on purpose but I am thankful you expressed your opinion without judging me. Tk cr.... - sonal [View Message]
navel
Expose wife
Hi Rupa,
I also agree with u. Me and my wife also love to do that. My wife uses to wear transparent dresses and we are having fun. I don' t think its a problem. ... - spr [View Message]
love to see navels
I donĀ“ t know how you gals take this. but i love seeing and starring at galĀ“ s navel.. Whenever i see a navel y whole attention goes there & I get struck and froze... some gals enjoy when i see there, some will hide their navel.. if they hide their navel then i ll leave or i ll just look at it.. it is really godĀ“ s gift... gals having beautiful navel should be proud...<... - navel loving guy [View Message]

Prevent infidelity and save your relationship Video