---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearing saree 5´ ´ below nave
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:wearing saree 5´ ´ below navel
2009-12-26
Name: radhika rai
Hi, I am Radhika . I a teacher in computer training center (all students are boys) in Goa. I wear saree 5’’ to 6’’ below my navel. I mostly wear a transparent one and also a sleeveless blouse. I like when people especially my students stare at my navel. I have a half inch deeper navel. I like when men go mad about my navel. Many times men around me in a crowded bus try to put their finger in my navel (till now no one has succeeded in putting). Even in the class when the boys (all of them are above 19) stare at my navel, I enjoy it. Mostly I wear saree right down to my pubic hair and some times some of my upper pubic hair remains out but mostly it remain hidden. I am comfortable wearing it in that way. I want to know that should continue wearing saree in that way or should I change it. I also want peoples’ views about it and some ways to improve my look.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-07-04
Name: Gautami
Subject:  RE:wearing saree 5´ ´ below navel
Hi radhika,
Even dressing is very particular according to our profession also.Because it will represents about our nature and our dignity etc.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-26
Name: Giri
Hi Radhika,
You are in such good profession and you have to chose some proper dressing know.Better try to avoid such dressing because it would be not good for you in front of your kids only.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-18
Name: Dev
Hi Radhika,
It is good to wear saree below navel with leaving some inches but the thing is in which style you would prefer.And i wish you will like your dressing.

2016-06-12
Name: Radha
Hi Radhika,
It is good idea to wear saree below navel but the thing is can you maintain it crowd or not.Because generally people would stair at women when their dressing is very good looking.

2016-06-04
Name: Manah
Hi Radhika,
It is common problem for all ladies it would be better try to avoid all those things.So it then you will not have any problem and it would be better for you also.

2016-05-30
Name: Levi
Hi Radhika,
You need to say how much below you had worn your saree because you had posted this message past years ago and it will be very valuable also for the ladies who are going to try for that also.

2016-05-23
Name: Manu
Hi Radhika,
So then what you had done also and it would be better you could dressing according to your style and which will be suits to you and it would be better also and it might be useful for others also.

2016-05-14
Name: Saisha
Hi Radhika
Its your personal interest of how you want to dress. But i think you should change your dressing sense when you go to teach. The students there come to learn and not to stare at your navel.

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
Hey radhika
It's completely your own interest on how you dress yourselves.But i think your views are misleading.You doesn't seem to look like a family woman,so keep trying according to your will and wish.

2016-05-07
Name: Radha
Hello radhika,
So you want to wear the saree then you wear and the thing you have posted in the forum and you need to think about that based on your height and then your problem will be solved also.I hope you would do that.

2016-05-06
Name: Kiran
Hello Radhika,
So you want to wear the saree below the navel then you can wear it know what you are waiting for can you say when do you have any problem for that you can solve it by own so then it would be better you solve it also.

2016-03-05
Name: Arra
I dint know why this kind of question on public platform but i guess you should actually search online for improving these kinds of stuff in your body

All the best

2013-12-27
Name: Rohit
Subject:  Hi all any one from Pune
Hi all any one from Pune

2013-12-19
Name: arpita
Subject:  comment
one day I was wearing a thin tight violet colour silk saree and walking on the road. I felt the need to pee so I stood on the road side on grass and pretended to speak on my mobile and peed under my saree while standing.
one young boy noticed it and came near me and said didi khade khade peshap kar rahi ho!! I was shocked and red with shyness he said agar mere paas gun hota to aapke samne goli maarta aur goli gaand se bahar nikal jati.tight saree mein cheed karte hue.Kitna tight saree pehni hai saali ko gaand mein goli maar do.

2013-12-14
Name: nafiz
Subject:  navel pics
Dear Can u send me some pics i love women wearing saree below navel

2013-12-09
Name: Malini
Subject:  wearing saree 5´ ´ below nave
If feel this is the right way to wear saree. I wear saree 5-6\" below my navel with sleeveless blouse. I love the attention and compliment it gets. My partner also loves it that way.

2013-11-17
Name: Anamika
Subject:  Saree below naval
I' m Anamika 29. I myself wear saree below naval. When i was married 10years ago my hubby asked me to wear saree below naval. For his sake I started wear saree below naval. In the starting I feel shy, i' m totally afraid and become nervous to feel my saree will felloff. But time passes I feel comfortable, now I' m wearing saree nearly 6-7 inches below naval. When I' m in public sometimes little shyness comes but at that time I cover my naval with my pallu.
unforgetable One occasion I must tell hear. our first marriage anniversary we went to a hill station-when he asked for walk in the evening, I tried going low hip saree nothing inside. Initially he didn' t notice anything. He think i was in regular outfit. During the walk i gently signalled him, he did not believe me for a second. When convinced he liked me for this dress. We went to near by park. When darkness fell and nobody else is there he asked me to lower it further. I did lower further more on my hips. My hubby' s placed his hand in my hip and then his finger inside my naval. Then his fingers travelled further more into hair and further...-into my p***y. He prised me lot. I fell great for wearing saree below naval.
Latter wearing lowhip makes me more confident in me.

2013-12-14
Name: nafiz
Subject:  navel pics
Dear Can u send me some pics i love women wearing saree below navel
picnmpg at g mail
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-09-22
Name: rairaj
Subject:  Sleeveless saree
Hello,
if u r so gorgeous u should wear then sleeveless blouse

2013-09-12
Name: jeyanthi
Subject:  hi rathika
you wear saree below navel like the way i also wearing. but in my locality guys never irritate me, they simply seen my 1 inch deep oval shaped navel when they got chance with the help of wind. i am comfort in wearing saree 4 inch below my oval shaped navel. its good in public to get attraction of guys and proud of ourself great. anybody need to mail me \" jnthi1361 gmail\"
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearing saree 5´ ´ below navel

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Doubt regarding orgasam
Hello friends, I'm mother of 2 kids leading a happy married life for past 6 yrs.Im here to clear my doubts regarding my sexual life ,pls reply me with geniune answers.During sex I have attained orgasams only through the clitoris stimulation thro my hubby's finger and never by intercourse.Is this normal for u ladies or is there any problem with me?... - Priya Laxmi [View Message]
RE:is breastfeed to husband is good?
I think you are so lucky to have a husband who likes to feed on your breastmilk. My husband refused outright even during times when I suffered with excess milk. I think you should let him do it and you should also enjoy. ... - Xxx [View Message]
RE:RE:is breastfeed to husband is good?
hi Xxx,
I love to have breast milk and i had and my wife also enjoyed it. But now i am feeling to drink but not available.
When there is chance grab it or else suffer for it some tmes later.
ganeshvast7 at gmail com
even today i am ready to drink if somebody offers. It has very good power of healing. I dont think i will get.... - Ganesh [View Message]
Extra-marital Affairs:looking for friends
hi i am shankar, married, looking out for good friends male or female to discuss life , i am from chennai, looking to make new friends
... - Shankar [View Message]
RE:Sex
looking for fund in bangalore contact skhot2511@gmail... - Hey [View Message]
RE:is breastfeed to husband is good?
hello dear a hubby oves imore to his wie while having sexx so in that he will byte or suck her nipples so it s a natural way so nothing ll happen carry on... - sonu [View Message]
want to have a relationship
hello m sonu working in private company i want to have a living realtionship long term with a housewife or w married lady who can love to share there family or nay she can share wid me anything wid me i m eager to fr anything s there any real out theere.... waiting fr her................... - sonu [View Message]

Person Having Problem with Father Video..