• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearing saree 5´ ´ below nave
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: wearing saree 5´ ´ below navel
Name: radhika rai
Date: 2009-12-26
Hi, I am Radhika . I a teacher in computer training center (all students are boys) in Goa. I wear saree 5’’ to 6’’ below my navel. I mostly wear a transparent one and also a sleeveless blouse. I like when people especially my students stare at my navel. I have a half inch deeper navel. I like when men go mad about my navel. Many times men around me in a crowded bus try to put their finger in my navel (till now no one has succeeded in putting). Even in the class when the boys (all of them are above 19) stare at my navel, I enjoy it. Mostly I wear saree right down to my pubic hair and some times some of my upper pubic hair remains out but mostly it remain hidden. I am comfortable wearing it in that way. I want to know that should continue wearing saree in that way or should I change it. I also want peoples’ views about it and some ways to improve my look.
Name: Rohit
Subject:  Hi all any one from Pune
Date: 2013-12-27
Hi all any one from Pune
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: arpita
Subject:  comment
Date: 2013-12-19
one day I was wearing a thin tight violet colour silk saree and walking on the road. I felt the need to pee so I stood on the road side on grass and pretended to speak on my mobile and peed under my saree while standing.
one young boy noticed it and came near me and said didi khade khade peshap kar rahi ho!! I was shocked and red with shyness he said agar mere paas gun hota to aapke samne goli maarta aur goli gaand se bahar nikal jati.tight saree mein cheed karte hue.Kitna tight saree pehni hai saali ko gaand mein goli maar do.

Name: nafiz
Subject:  navel pics
Date: 2013-12-14
Dear Can u send me some pics i love women wearing saree below navel

Name: Malini
Subject:  wearing saree 5´ ´ below nave
Date: 2013-12-09
If feel this is the right way to wear saree. I wear saree 5-6\" below my navel with sleeveless blouse. I love the attention and compliment it gets. My partner also loves it that way.

Name: Anamika
Subject:  Saree below naval
Date: 2013-11-17
I' m Anamika 29. I myself wear saree below naval. When i was married 10years ago my hubby asked me to wear saree below naval. For his sake I started wear saree below naval. In the starting I feel shy, i' m totally afraid and become nervous to feel my saree will felloff. But time passes I feel comfortable, now I' m wearing saree nearly 6-7 inches below naval. When I' m in public sometimes little shyness comes but at that time I cover my naval with my pallu.
unforgetable One occasion I must tell hear. our first marriage anniversary we went to a hill station-when he asked for walk in the evening, I tried going low hip saree nothing inside. Initially he didn' t notice anything. He think i was in regular outfit. During the walk i gently signalled him, he did not believe me for a second. When convinced he liked me for this dress. We went to near by park. When darkness fell and nobody else is there he asked me to lower it further. I did lower further more on my hips. My hubby' s placed his hand in my hip and then his finger inside my naval. Then his fingers travelled further more into hair and further...-into my p***y. He prised me lot. I fell great for wearing saree below naval.
Latter wearing lowhip makes me more confident in me.

Name: nafiz
Subject:  navel pics
Date: 2013-12-14
Dear Can u send me some pics i love women wearing saree below navel
picnmpg at g mail
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: rairaj
Subject:  Sleeveless saree
Date: 2013-09-22
Hello,
if u r so gorgeous u should wear then sleeveless blouse

Name: jeyanthi
Subject:  hi rathika
Date: 2013-09-12
you wear saree below navel like the way i also wearing. but in my locality guys never irritate me, they simply seen my 1 inch deep oval shaped navel when they got chance with the help of wind. i am comfort in wearing saree 4 inch below my oval shaped navel. its good in public to get attraction of guys and proud of ourself great. anybody need to mail me \" jnthi1361 gmail\"

Name: Anjuna
Subject:  
Date: 2013-08-12
Hi, I also wanna my wife to wear low hip, but shes always very shy since shes from a village. She is very hairy on her public region, sometimes when we play with my nephews, most of her low hip goes further down revealing her hairy potion, she has very long hair aroud there, its around 3 inches long. But I stil duno what to do for that, any suggestions, as my wife is very innocent and uneducated, shes just 34, and shes very chubby and tall...anyone give me an idea to overcome it.

Name: Armaan
Subject:  Pssy hair
Date: 2013-12-26
Hi Anjuna,

I understand your desire for sensual clothing. but how come the hairs become a problem? you have the option of shaving her privates at any time. Most women love to expose but are hesitant initially. you can convince her with love and fill confidence so that she will be comfortable.

Name: Anjuna
Subject:  
Date: 2013-08-12
Hi, I also wanna my wife to wear low hip, but shes always very shy since shes from a village. She is very hairy on her public region, sometimes when we play with my nephews, most of her low hip goes further down revealing her hairy potion, she has very long hair aroud there, its around 3 inches long. But I stil duno what to do for that, any suggestions, as my wife is very innocent and uneducated, shes just 34, and shes very chubby and tall...anyone give me an idea to overcome it.

Name: Armaan
Subject:  Hair problems
Date: 2013-12-26
Hi anjuna,

All men crave to see their wives in sensual clothing as much as women also love to expose their beauty parts. however, women are initially held back because of shyness. even my wife also was very shyful and objected when I asked her to wear sleeveless blouse or low hip sarees. Since she always maintained a clean shaved pub_ic area I could easily convince her that wearing saree very low would not look offending. Now she wears them very low some times when in perfect mood but not always. The lowest I have seen her wearing was some 2 months back when we went for a late night cinema with very less crowd. she was wearing the sari so low that the folds were right on the surface of her pu_ssy which slopes inward into the th_ighs. Since public were sparse we had a very comfortable time. I could easily see the half grown small hairs above the saree fold. But other times it is some 1 cm above navel.

Name: Ajay
Subject:  Hi Anjuna
Date: 2013-10-15
I understand your dilemma but most of the things can be sorted out with time, practice and experience. When I was newly married even my wife was shy of wearing saree below navel. But I desperately wanted my wife to wear saree very low just like film heroines. So I did not give up hope. I requested her to tie saree very very low slightly exposing the pub_ic area, when at home in private on daily basis. Slowly she grew comfortable with it and with time she is now very confident wearing it very very low hip. She now wears it almost on her pu_s_y and does not shy even when going in public to malls or hotels for dinner. In fact she finds it very comfortable and se_xy when compared to earlier. So friend just have patience and do not give up to her shyness / conservativeness.

Name: Smita
Subject:  low hip saree
Date: 2013-06-26
Hi dear,

yes you can very well tie the saree as low as you wish. But as some one said, a low rise saree will better suit to girls with heights above say 5' 4\" as a low saree would reduce the leg profile and for taller girls it would not matter. I am 5\" 5\" but I will never go some 1\" below. I have friend in my office she is 5' 8\" and for her height, she ties the saree very very low. Ofcourse not at the genital level but slightly above it but It looks great on her. She manages to cover the underbelly with pallu and never seems to appear obscene. So go ahead dear and enjoy the freedom.

Name: Ashalata
Subject:  
Date: 2013-07-16
Hi Smita,

No yaar, it equally looks nice on short girls also. what is important is it has to be worn correctly thats all. Besides it is very important that the saree you choose is very soft, flexible and very very light weight not the ones like cotton with creases and hard to fold or heavy ones which tend to slide down.

Name: Ashalata
Subject:  
Date: 2013-07-16
Hi Smita,

No yaar, it equally looks nice on short girls also. what is important is it has to be worn correctly thats all. Besides it is very important that the saree you choose is very soft, flexible and very very light weight not the ones like cotton with creases and hard to fold or heavy ones which tend to slide down.

Name: badi
Subject:  Low Hip Saree
Date: 2013-07-02
Hi Smita
It is not correct that low rise saree doesn´ t suit to girls shorter than 5´ 4" . One of my freind is 5´ 2" but she loves to wear saree low on hips just close or slightly above pubic area and she looks great. She manages well to cover her belly with pallu, of course there are times pallu move making her belly visible since she is strong in character it never seem to appear vulgar.
I am 5´ 6" wear similar low. You can also try wearing very very low and keep cover those areas, you will look great.

Name: Kusum
Subject:  @ Smita
Date: 2013-06-26
Hello Smita,

Hope you are doing well. Yes you have made valid points here. On some special occassions I too prefer going super low waist saree. I get a lot of compliments from my friends. I do not think it looks bad in any manner. by BF likes it very much so do I

Name: ..
Subject:  any one from bangalore
Date: 2013-05-22
any one from bangalore..i wanna touch navel...:)

Name: n
Subject:  Navel
Date: 2013-05-22
Only womens or mens also can respond...

Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearing saree 5´ ´ below navel

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
answer
Most of the time woman get annoyed as things happened against her wish. Some woman do not worry because she feel satisfied from it, if she is unsatisfied. Some woman take it normal as woman herself made attractive by nature so male attract to her naturally.It depends on particular woman.... - Malini [View Message]
oral sex
Shanker , share ur oral sex experience I want to do it with my gf... - vishal [View Message]
Hmmm
Simple solution. Ask ur boy friend to do a nice lick. He would be happy to do. I am a male, had the same problem. Once I had a gf, had her do the oral on me. It was all ok. Try it, u will feel its worth it.... - Shanker [View Message]
Well Said
Malini, Nicely articulated Malini. Most of the time if the girl can yell and she can walk off. On the other hand, as you said even if the girl slaps the public will not do anything. She can just walk little further. They just don' t care. One thing that is little pricky is the Bad looking man SDK is talking abt. The troubling fact, I have seen girls don' t care if the guy... - Shanker [View Message]
Its ok...nothing unusual
Veena, this is not something to worry and hurt your head. I can clearly see you are confused and in a worried state. I work in an MNC once I saw a co-worker lady associate telling other girl to cover up her thupata and pushing the other girls boobies teasing her...\" enough of show\" . A very casual one. Later, when I happen to tell this to my co-worker he told me a story ... - Shanker [View Message]
what to do after 6 yrs
I m 28 yr old single, nd have issues with relations. My past relationships which was 6 yrs ago, has made my mind screwed so much that I don' t wanna b with a girl in relation, still I want a girl to b there. Now I hve relocated to Delhi and working in finest mall where the public/client who walks in are mostly ladies nd girls..my dilemma is that there has been no sex for s... - kausshal [View Message]
isha
any update isha... - surya [View Message]

What is social phobia? Video