You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearing saree 5´ ´ below nave
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex: wearing saree 5´ ´ below navel
2009-12-26
Name: radhika rai Hi, I am Radhika . I a teacher in computer training center (all students are boys) in Goa. I wear saree 5’’ to 6’’ below my navel. I mostly wear a transparent one and also a sleeveless blouse. I like when people especially my students stare at my navel. I have a half inch deeper navel. I like when men go mad about my navel. Many times men around me in a crowded bus try to put their finger in my navel (till now no one has succeeded in putting). Even in the class when the boys (all of them are above 19) stare at my navel, I enjoy it. Mostly I wear saree right down to my pubic hair and some times some of my upper pubic hair remains out but mostly it remain hidden. I am comfortable wearing it in that way. I want to know that should continue wearing saree in that way or should I change it. I also want peoples’ views about it and some ways to improve my look.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-01-25
Name: Nisha
Subject:  RE:wearing saree 5´ ´ below navel
Hi Radhika first of all you are a professor so i think you are quite mature enough to think whats good or bad you should stop wearing sarees below your naval.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-01-25
Name: Monika
Looking to your profession would guide you to not do such things and act as mature because you are invite ting trouble for your self.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-01-25
Name: Ankita
I cant understand whats your problem why are you posting such things here its your decision whether to wear the saree such low or not its totally your decision.

2017-01-13
Name: hornysubbu
Hi Radhika ji,,,I dont understnd..wht u r expctng hre since u are a matured nd hot ldy..do wht u lik..nd enjy..its ur lif..nobdy hav rit to stop u..for mor lts

2017-01-04
Name: niharika
hello radhika,
it is common problem for all ladies, it would be better to avoid such things, you are professor in collage and behave as per in front of student, and look good as per your profession.

2017-01-04
Name: madhavi
hello radhika,
better you should avoid low saree in collage campus, it will keep bad impact on your profession, better you try to avoid this dressing in front of student, so they will not stare at your navel.

2017-01-04
Name: kevla
hello radhika
you are professor and dont forget this thing, so you should dressed up in collage as per your profession otherwise other student will not respect you due to this thing.

2016-11-03
Name: Natasha
Depending on ur comfortability,u can continue this.u just need to carry it well.. That's it..

2016-09-19
Name: Hema
Hi Radhika, these days most of the men like to see women when they dress up in these kind of attire. If you are comfortable in wearing it just ignore them or else you will have to wear full dress only.

2016-07-04
Name: Gautami
Hi radhika,
Even dressing is very particular according to our profession also.Because it will represents about our nature and our dignity etc.

2016-06-26
Name: Giri
Hi Radhika,
You are in such good profession and you have to chose some proper dressing know.Better try to avoid such dressing because it would be not good for you in front of your kids only.

2016-06-18
Name: Dev
Hi Radhika,
It is good to wear saree below navel with leaving some inches but the thing is in which style you would prefer.And i wish you will like your dressing.

2016-06-12
Name: Radha
Hi Radhika,
It is good idea to wear saree below navel but the thing is can you maintain it crowd or not.Because generally people would stair at women when their dressing is very good looking.

2016-06-04
Name: Manah
Hi Radhika,
It is common problem for all ladies it would be better try to avoid all those things.So it then you will not have any problem and it would be better for you also.

2016-05-30
Name: Levi
Hi Radhika,
You need to say how much below you had worn your saree because you had posted this message past years ago and it will be very valuable also for the ladies who are going to try for that also.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearing saree 5´ ´ below navel

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
hello kajal,
your are so lucky that you got so nice mother in law my mother in law, didnt allow me to wear suits too, so its really irritating for me, in this case you are so lucky.... - geeta [View Message]
hello kajal,
if you like to wear saree below navel then you should wear , in your situation your mother in law and husband also agree with you, then why should you think on this.... - pragati [View Message]
hello kajal
showing your navel to unknown people and from this you enjoying so its good thing, you are living in join family and then also your family is so moderate thinking family its really very good.... - sapna [View Message]
hello kajal
your family thinking is very moderate type, they are not from orthodox thinking, so its good, and you are so lucky to have family like this, so you should taken care of yourself and family too.... - nirmala [View Message]
hello kajal,
its good thing that you play with your niece so seriously, and fulfill his demand, if he want to play with your navel you didnt say no to him you agree and enjoying too.... - namrata [View Message]
hello kajal,
your are right at your place, and if you feel comfortable to wear saree as much as you want so its ok, and enjoy your life, its your moment, so just try to enjoy your life.... - chirag [View Message]
hello kajal,
its really good thing, that you fulfill your wish to wear saree below navel, so you can enjoy your life, and also you can keep your husband happy, its good sign of happiness .... - hema [View Message]

How to Deal with Aggressive Children Video..