You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >How to control sex feeling
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex: How to control sex feeling
2009-11-15
Name: sudhakar I have been married for 2 years. My wife is not interested in having sex from the day of our marriage. She wants it once in 6 months or so. But i feel that i need atleast once in a week.
I have been trying to control my sex feelings all the time. But its really very difficult. Can someone help / advice me? Its a waste of talking to her (have already done it)
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-01-14
Name: vikram
Subject:  hi
hi love her. Show her your love that she may feel free to share it with you. Be her friend. Do not constantly ask her about this. Be a good friend. Kiss her and hug her gently as a friend. Be patient. There are things which she may not tell you but a good counsellor.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-11-16
Name: Mrs.Bose
Subject:  Counseling
Ask her, wat is her problem, or pls go to any counseling. I heared abt Dr.Jayarani, she is very good counselor for all kind of womens.
I hope it will be alright for you soon.
All the best.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-12-17
Name: Pravin
Subject:  Sex
Where this Mrs. Jaya Rani stays? and what is the frequency of sex of a married couple?
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-12-14
Name: sudhakar
Subject:  Counseling
A really nice idea. I spoke to my wife. She told that she is completely not interested in sex and wants me also to be like that. She is not willing to visit any doctor / counseling for this reason. What i am i to do now?
Msg Objection   Go to Top
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
How to control sex feeling

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
hello kajal,
your are so lucky that you got so nice mother in law my mother in law, didnt allow me to wear suits too, so its really irritating for me, in this case you are so lucky.... - geeta [View Message]
hello kajal,
if you like to wear saree below navel then you should wear , in your situation your mother in law and husband also agree with you, then why should you think on this.... - pragati [View Message]
hello kajal
showing your navel to unknown people and from this you enjoying so its good thing, you are living in join family and then also your family is so moderate thinking family its really very good.... - sapna [View Message]
hello kajal
your family thinking is very moderate type, they are not from orthodox thinking, so its good, and you are so lucky to have family like this, so you should taken care of yourself and family too.... - nirmala [View Message]
hello kajal,
its good thing that you play with your niece so seriously, and fulfill his demand, if he want to play with your navel you didnt say no to him you agree and enjoying too.... - namrata [View Message]
hello kajal,
your are right at your place, and if you feel comfortable to wear saree as much as you want so its ok, and enjoy your life, its your moment, so just try to enjoy your life.... - chirag [View Message]
hello kajal,
its really good thing, that you fulfill your wish to wear saree below navel, so you can enjoy your life, and also you can keep your husband happy, its good sign of happiness .... - hema [View Message]

Chinese Exercises for Eyes Video..