• Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >How to control sex feeling
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: How to control sex feeling
Name: sudhakar
Date: 2009-11-15
I have been married for 2 years. My wife is not interested in having sex from the day of our marriage. She wants it once in 6 months or so. But i feel that i need atleast once in a week.
I have been trying to control my sex feelings all the time. But its really very difficult. Can someone help / advice me? Its a waste of talking to her (have already done it)
Name: vikram
Subject:  hi
Date: 2010-01-14
hi love her. Show her your love that she may feel free to share it with you. Be her friend. Do not constantly ask her about this. Be a good friend. Kiss her and hug her gently as a friend. Be patient. There are things which she may not tell you but a good counsellor.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Mrs.Bose
Subject:  Counseling
Date: 2009-11-16
Ask her, wat is her problem, or pls go to any counseling. I heared abt Dr.Jayarani, she is very good counselor for all kind of womens.
I hope it will be alright for you soon.
All the best.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Pravin
Subject:  Sex
Date: 2009-12-17
Where this Mrs. Jaya Rani stays? and what is the frequency of sex of a married couple?
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: sudhakar
Subject:  Counseling
Date: 2009-12-14
A really nice idea. I spoke to my wife. She told that she is completely not interested in sex and wants me also to be like that. She is not willing to visit any doctor / counseling for this reason. What i am i to do now?
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
How to control sex feeling

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
incest relation
i am 18 male...... i attracted towards my mom' s sister of age 38.... she is married and have 1 child
i sheared this to my massi that i like her and want to have relation with her...... ..... i dnt know what to do next...... now she avoid my phone,
i cant live without her... i realy like her
plz help me .... what to do next ... - xyz [View Message]
Looking at women´ s breast
Do women like men looking at their breast? Will you let a man look at your breast or will you get annoyed with the man?

(Would like to get responses from women only)... - Yours truly... [View Message]
nudism
hi veena, you can call then nudists. nudists like to be nude as much as possible. i know that because i am also a nudist. i also love to stay nude at home and with like minded friends... - kole.eso [View Message]
Time
Hai Frieend, There are some ovulation Period. But no need to have intercourse.U can have it after 5 or 6 days as pr mind set. Dont fix it on specific day....... - Babu [View Message]
HI Ishaa
Nice to hear this one and im very intrested to guide u regarding this. U can have a experinced fun with both ur bf and mumma !

if intrested get in touch with me and i guide to to enjoy life further ... - Guide [View Message]
rajat
yw.... - telm47ind [View Message]
When was your first and who was it and how u felt
Come on all. When was your first. who was your first and how was your first.
i am male.mine at 8 years. a girl from my village. those days i was not wearing underwear. on that day i was climbing a tamarind (imily) tree. a girl of same age came there and looking up. I was talking and climbing. she said she is seeing a snake coming out of a bush. i asked where. she sai... - telm47ind [View Message]

Message for World AIDS Day 2012 Video