Register | Login
Sign in with:
---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >How to control sex feeling
Start a new Topic
Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum
Sex:How to control sex feeling
Name: sudhakar
I have been married for 2 years. My wife is not interested in having sex from the day of our marriage. She wants it once in 6 months or so. But i feel that i need atleast once in a week.
I have been trying to control my sex feelings all the time. But its really very difficult. Can someone help / advice me? Its a waste of talking to her (have already done it)
Name: vikram
Subject:  hi
hi love her. Show her your love that she may feel free to share it with you. Be her friend. Do not constantly ask her about this. Be a good friend. Kiss her and hug her gently as a friend. Be patient. There are things which she may not tell you but a good counsellor.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: Mrs.Bose
Subject:  Counseling
Ask her, wat is her problem, or pls go to any counseling. I heared abt Dr.Jayarani, she is very good counselor for all kind of womens.
I hope it will be alright for you soon.
All the best.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: Pravin
Subject:  Sex
Where this Mrs. Jaya Rani stays? and what is the frequency of sex of a married couple?
Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: sudhakar
Subject:  Counseling
A really nice idea. I spoke to my wife. She told that she is completely not interested in sex and wants me also to be like that. She is not willing to visit any doctor / counseling for this reason. What i am i to do now?
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
How to control sex feeling

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Share ur mail id's so that we all can get in touch and share our experiences... - sexy [View Message]
Share your id so that we can get to know each other well... - sexy [View Message]
Hello i need a good boyfriend?
Hai miss anitha,
i can help you in this matter, can u elaborate ur question?... - simbhu [View Message]
Erection problems
Can anyone suggest good sexologist in chennai/... - Sanjay Ramasamy [View Message]
want to get satisy... - san [View Message]
Good Boys And Gals
Here any male and female with love, affection, problem welcome we will give 100% genuine advice after consulting an experts.... - Avail Any [View Message]
Hello i need a good boyfriend?
What are the ways to judge a husband material boyfriend.... - Miss Anita [View Message]

Career Advice Video