• Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >VIRGIN HUSBAND
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: VIRGIN HUSBAND
Name: virgingirl
Date: 2009-02-27
IS IT POSSIBLE TO FIND OUT IF MY HUSBAND IS VIRGIN OR NOT,,,ON FIRST NIGHT?IF YES,HOW?
Name: Angelina
Subject:  hai sweety!!!
Date: 2009-06-12
are u really virgin? then you must be from india, right?
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Rajnish
Subject:  You are wrong Moon Light.
Date: 2009-05-10
you are completely wrong. A male can open his penis foreskin without doing sex. I never had sex till marriage and I had no bleeding at the time for sex at first time sex. Virginity of a male can only be determined by excitation level. In most of the cases Virgin male wont be able to have sex successfully at first attempt. He may ejaculate without penetrating. It
is really difficult for a man to have sex first time. For me It took almost 2 week(also because of wife' s period which started 4 days after marriage) to have sex first time. My wife was also virgin. Also there is a blood vessel which remain for whole life and have no relation with virginity.

Name: Moon Light
Subject:  I am not WRONG
Date: 2009-05-11
i have bled myself on first/second sex ....had to stop sex 4 two/three days till it healed.

One will retain this bood vessel connected to the fore skin of his penis if he masterbates by any means than use of hand eg pillow / lying on your stomach and rubbing yourseft etc.

Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Aqua
Subject:  You can also have fun
Date: 2009-05-01
Hi VG,

Its not that you can' t have fun. You can try oral and Anal if you want to keep yourself vaginal virgin for your hubby. However, if you think, its ok to have vaginal sex then go ahead and enjoy life. You and him will never virginity...this is all hypocrisy in our society. I don' t think sex is meant to have only once to lose virginity...you can fake it in your first night.

Name: Moon Light
Subject:  Hi
Date: 2009-03-09
One can find out if the male is vergin or no.....A vergin male will have one bood vessel connected to the penis shik in midway. Sex can happen only with penis skin fully retracted back exposing the bulb of penis, this can happen only after \" breaking\" the bood vessel with loss of blood ...

My self and wife both were vergins when married ......

Name: sonia
Subject:  Everything is possible
Date: 2009-03-03
Hey Virgin girl why do u think that u cant enjoy without loosing ur virginity & to tell u truly its not correct that all girls do bleed in first time sex there r reasons like nowadays girls schedules are such that the hymen is already broken so dnt worry that ur hubby mgt think ur non virgin .. also u can get pleasure by masturbating.. as if u dnt do also how can u guarantee u ll bleed only..let me know if u need tips for pleasure

Name: xyz
Subject:  not a male
Date: 2009-02-28
i am afemale just like u. and it is well known fact that there is no way to find about a virginity of amn. (i think everyone above 18 knows it. i wonder how u r ignorant). similarly there is no way to find out whether a female is virgin. so there u go . equal ho gaya.......

Name: virgingirl
Subject:  VIRGIN HUSBAND
XYZ
I M GETTING MORE N MORE CONFUSED.MY MARRIED FRND TELLS THAT VIRGIN GIRLS MUST BLEED ON FIRST NIGHT.THATS WHY I HV NEVER TRIED EXPERIENCED OF SEX..
YAAR THERE MUST BE SOME WAY TO HV FUN..FOR GIRLS ALSO SO THAT THEY CAN NJOY SEX AND HUSBAND DOES NOT COME TO KNOW WHETHER MY VIRGINITY IS INTACT..
SOMEBODY GUIDE ME

Name: xyz
Subject:  hi
Date: 2009-02-27
u can never find out .u have to ask him and believe what he says.no choice there.

Name: virgingirl
Subject:  VIRGIN HUSBAND
XYZ,U SEEM TO BE A AN MCP(MALE CHAUVINIST PIG).HOW CAN GUYS HAVE ALL THE FUN ?WHY IS NATURE SO PARTIAL AGAINST GIRLS...

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
VIRGIN HUSBAND

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
answer
Most of the time woman get annoyed as things happened against her wish. Some woman do not worry because she feel satisfied from it, if she is unsatisfied. Some woman take it normal as woman herself made attractive by nature so male attract to her naturally.It depends on particular woman.... - Malini [View Message]
Hmmm
Simple solution. Ask ur boy friend to do a nice lick. He would be happy to do. I am a male, had the same problem. Once I had a gf, had her do the oral on me. It was all ok. Try it, u will feel its worth it.... - Shanker [View Message]
Well Said
Malini, Nicely articulated Malini. Most of the time if the girl can yell and she can walk off. On the other hand, as you said even if the girl slaps the public will not do anything. She can just walk little further. They just don' t care. One thing that is little pricky is the Bad looking man SDK is talking abt. The troubling fact, I have seen girls don' t care if the guy... - Shanker [View Message]
Its ok...nothing unusual
Veena, this is not something to worry and hurt your head. I can clearly see you are confused and in a worried state. I work in an MNC once I saw a co-worker lady associate telling other girl to cover up her thupata and pushing the other girls boobies teasing her...\" enough of show\" . A very casual one. Later, when I happen to tell this to my co-worker he told me a story ... - Shanker [View Message]
what to do after 6 yrs
I m 28 yr old single, nd have issues with relations. My past relationships which was 6 yrs ago, has made my mind screwed so much that I don' t wanna b with a girl in relation, still I want a girl to b there. Now I hve relocated to Delhi and working in finest mall where the public/client who walks in are mostly ladies nd girls..my dilemma is that there has been no sex for s... - kausshal [View Message]
isha
any update isha... - surya [View Message]
incest relation
i am 18 male...... i attracted towards my mom' s sister of age 38.... she is married and have 1 child
i sheared this to my massi that i like her and want to have relation with her...... ..... i dnt know what to do next...... now she avoid my phone,
i cant live without her... i realy like her
plz help me .... what to do next ... - xyz [View Message]

Premium Car Care Video