---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Skin Talk >Aloe Vera & Honey For Smooth & Glow ,Wr
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Skin Talk:Aloe Vera & Honey For Smooth & Glow ,Wrinkles
2009-09-04
Name: sujata sharma
Mix honey and clear aloe vera gel and keep it in the refrigerator. I put it on my face every evening and leave it on for 15 - 20 minutes before rinsing with warm, then cool water. It feels very refreshing and it makes my skin glow!

ngredients:
Equal parts honey and clear aloe vera gel

How to prepare:
Mix together and store in refrigerator

How to use:
Apply to face and neck - leave on for 15-20 minutes - rinse with warm, then cool water

Results
Softer skin, glowing complexion

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Aloe Vera & Honey For Smooth & Glow ,Wrinkles

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:sex with hot girls
Hello Karan,
Do you think this forum is for good purpose or not how could you use this forum it is created to solve all their problems from different types but you are using it for very stupid purpose i wish you would not repeat it again.... - Alok [View Message]
RE:mirror image giving different reflections
Hello,
So you were happy to see your beautiness in the mirror and you had even beautiful reflections also.I wish you must be happy for that and you have posted that you were unhappy it is not so good yar be happy.... - Megha [View Message]
RE:Natural vitiligo treatment with Natural vitiligo o
Hello John,
So you had posted regarding vitiligo and you have mentioned clearly about that i wish many people had come to know about that and it is helpful for many people also.I hope people would get clarifications also.... - Myntra [View Message]
RE:tanned skin in groin area
Hello Nirmal,
Why don't you google that in your browser so that you will find the solution and you can apply that so that your problem will be solved and you can be happy also and you can suggest the same thing to others if it got success also. ... - Medha [View Message]
RE:Kaya Skin Clinic reviews online?
Hi Rupali,
Can you share does this kaya products will show any changes or improvements from the problem how come this products can be purchased does it is recommended by doctors or can use individually can any one post in it.... - Mishra [View Message]
RE:Are there any better Skin care clinics?
Hello Komal,
So for what kind of problem does this product is used can you share it and is it ayurvedic or chemical based products so that if any one to use it also will use this product and i wish some one would post comment on this.... - Megha [View Message]
RE:remedy for balck head
Hi Ume,
Many people posted an comment on your post did you tried any one of them so that it would be clear and many people will even try for that also.I wish any one will describe on this so that there will be some useful to all.... - Siri [View Message]

Baby Shower Gift Ideas Video