---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Skin Talk >Homemade Skin Care Recipe Softer, glowin
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Skin Talk:Homemade Skin Care Recipe Softer, glowing skin
2009-09-04
Name: sujata sharma
Tip description / details:
Take a bit of the lemon juice in one palm and sugar in the other. Mix together and rub over your face. The more the sugar, the better. But do not take too much sugar such that, the mixtures ends up being too dry for the skin. Granulated sugar might make your skin coarse. Wet the sugar with sufficient lemon juice, such that the sugar is still in granules and not dissolved. If your hands (elbow, palm) are dry, try the same there too.

Ingredients:
Freshly squeezed lemon juice, granulated sugar

How to prepare:
Mix freshly squeezed lemon juice, granulated sugar

How to use:
Rub the mixture over the face

Results
Repeated use results in lighter skin. Lemon is also a natural bleaching agent for the minute facial hair. The skin also becomes softer. This treatment also prevents pimples and gives a glowing touch.

2010-07-08
Name: dena
Subject:  lighter complexion
hi am from the tropical islands in the caribbean.. i have dark skin always been dark . however my complexion is becoming bothersome to me since its not even on my face .. my lower face area is a bit darker than my forehead as well as my knees and elbow .. i am not interested in using creams to bleach my skin because they change yor complexion completely and uis very unhealthy however i am interested in at least toning down my complexion a bit to even it out. can u give me a solution? i am currently trying lemon and honey has been for two days but i reaqd that its not a good thing for dry skin which i have. i want a fast solution which will help me thnx
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-08-10
Name: Dee
Subject:  Olive oil
Did you try using olive oil. Olive oil is said to give a glow and even out skin tones. I hope it works for you. Best of luck.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-09-12
Name: jaya nair
Subject:  Virgin coconut oil for skin care
Thanks for the tip sujata..
Try out home made virgin coconut oil for skin care its excellent.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Homemade Skin Care Recipe Softer, glowing skin

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me its urgent
Hi Sia,
So when doctor suggested one soap and if you use that only know you will come to know result about that so better try to use that soap and that would be better for you only.... - Janu [View Message]
RE:URGENT-GARLIC PASTE BURNED MY FOREHEAD
Hi Bujji,
Who has given such stupid suggestion that garlic must be applied for forehead and i think they did not try and they have said you for teasing only.... - Oliver [View Message]
RE:Clear Your pimples with Nutmeg(Jaiphal)
Hi Sujata,
You have to confirm with some proofs that after using nutmeg product there are proper good results and can use so happily that there will not be any side effects also.... - Watson [View Message]
RE:plz help me for holes on face its urgent
Hi Madhuri,
So do you know why did you get that small holes on face because based on that only solution is pulled out.So i wish you prefer some ayurvedic for that and it even works with out any side effects.... - Naga [View Message]
RE:Best thing for fairness, stillman+archie+betno+F&L
Hi Arooj,
Many people are trying various methods to become fair but only some will get success and not all.So you have to think how long it will stay on your skin also.... - Nikki [View Message]
RE:Roop Amrit
Hi Taniya,
In television there will be number of adds given by them and marketing will be done but you must use wit out any confirmation because it may increase your problem more also.... - Naveena [View Message]
RE:SKIN WHITENING CREAM & SOAP THAT WORK FAST
Hi Myra,
Why do you use all those creams which would make skin whiter and it would be better try to be natural as how you are then only you will not have any health issues also.... - banu [View Message]

Checking Tyre Pressure Video..