Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:xyz
2008-11-26
Name: xyz
xyz
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
xyz

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
xyz

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
xyz

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:How about Ultra low hip saree for anniversary
hello shweta,
its good thing that you want to give surprise to your husband, so go it for it, and give him happiness, its his right, because he is also trying to give you happines, so you should try it.... - aarti [View Message]
hello shweta,
you should wear combination of black and white or red and black combination, either you can wear total black or full red saree with designer saree, its give so much rich look, also you can wear golden cream saree.... - amita [View Message]
hello shweta,
as you mentioned here your husband also planning to do something special for you, that time i thought you are so lucky, that your husband think about you, and love you so much.... - komal [View Message]
hello shweta,
you post this add long time back, so how was your celebration gone and which type enjoyment you both had on your anniversery, what type planning your husband was done for you. how was your day.... - ruchita [View Message]
hello shweta,
it was your first wedding anniversary, so that all surprises and planning was right track, how was your anniversary day gone, and what was gift your husband given to you on your anniversary.... - jigar [View Message]
hello shweta,
i would like to share my first wedding anniversary experience, my husband plan for me surprise and take me to hotel it was good resort, and one lady with same clothes i wore, my husband was got confuse that time, which one is my wife.... - ganga [View Message]
hello shweta,
you should wear white saree or black saree it will give you so gorgeous look, and your husband definitely like you, and he start loving you more and more, so just spend your happy moment happily.... - jyoti [View Message]

Trendy cars Video..