Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:xyz
2008-11-26
Name: xyz
xyz
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
xyz

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
xyz

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
xyz

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Naked Pic on Fone
Hi Ranjit, this is totally bad we cannot always blame guys see how she is going with you. Just try to blackmail her or tell her to meet you and take some pics with her to blackmail her and stop this.... - Sarwa [View Message]
RE:Wife exposing
Hello Gauti,

There is nothing wrong if you and your wife think that way. Or if you are able to convince your wife. Me and my wife does that often. However, I am not to comfortable sharing pics (may become risky also). However, I will leave that decision up to you and your wife.

... - Rohan [View Message]
RE:RE:Wife exposing
Hi Kanchan,

I agree with you. It won't be good to wear such cloths in-front of relatives and known ppl.

Better way is to go to some malls and do something there and come back with lots of excitement.

... - Rohan [View Message]
hello gauti,
as per my information there is no man who would like to expose his wife front of other people, so how you can do that, and you feel happy by doing this, its realy reduculous thing.... - sadhana [View Message]
hello gauti,
is your wife also like to wear this type dressing or just because of you she dressed like, and if she did my own, then she should know how to dress up in front of guest and relatives.... - kanchan [View Message]
hello gauti,
there is rare women who like hausband behaviour like this, so you should discuss your wife about this problem, and dont force her to do anything, its her wish it do or not to do.... - rohini [View Message]
hello gauti,
definately its not a normal behaviour of husband towards his wife, so you should go through medial treatement and try to control on your feelings that is good for your wife and family too.... - shaila [View Message]

Obesity today Video..