You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >xyz
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:xyz
2008-11-26
Name: xyz xyz
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
xyz

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
xyz

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
xyz

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:hubby share me
hello anjali,
i read your post and really its so wearied to read, no one can do in front of husband, i read here extra marital affair, but in your case its something different, its really strange.... - indira [View Message]
hello anjali,
your husband try to use you in front of his clients as call girl, or you work for his company not as wife, as wife, to keep happy his employee, nothing else, you should not do that.... - ramesh [View Message]
hello anjali,
its clearly understand that your husband is used you for his clients and for approval for his project or for other work, cant you understand whats going on his mind.... - chaitnya [View Message]
hello anjali,
if you get happiness from all this things, then you should carry on, because your husband himself boost you to do all this things, which is wrong, but he allow you for that.... - prashant [View Message]
hello anjali,
nothing wrong in that, if your husband allow you for this, it means he also done the same thing outside and take happiness, so why dont you get happy from all this things.... - apurva [View Message]
RE:awkward situation with mom
hello ajay,
its ok she is your mother and there is no need to feel awkward no need of that, and she smile when you give compliment to her, so its good that your mother also take very happily.... - rajat [View Message]
RE:awkward situation with mom
hello ajay,
your mother is beautiful and in this age she maintain so nicely, its great thing itself, its not handle by every women to maintain herself, so dont feel awkward feel proud on your mother.... - urashi [View Message]

Skin care routine and tips Video..