You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >xyz
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:xyz
2008-11-26
Name: xyz
xyz

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
xyz

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Should I stop thinking about sex
We live in a Bangalore\Electronica city area, I am 35 at present (5.11 height, average weight 70kg) and looks good.
Ours was arranged marriage, Frankly speaking, I wasn’t matured at the time of marriage.

Now we have two small, school going kids and my spouses is a housewife, over the period of time we had differences as below.
1. Her younger sist... - Hello [View Message]
RE:Should I stop thinking about sex
Sir,
Its very difficult to change ur wife now. It would be waste of time and energy. Try to limit her relative influence on her. Call her sister's husband and in-laws and inform them that she is interfering in ur life. For Sex, try to look for other options, but it do comes with certain risk. Go outstation and enjoy for one or two days and come back refreshed. ... - Anand [View Message]
RE:Masturbating
Hi...if u r in Delhi i can help you out personally. Can get in touch with me malemango at ya h oo dot co dot in... - Anand [View Message]
RE:feelings
Hi Divya...Sexual relation between siblings are incest. Moreover both of you are minors. This is morally and legally wrong as well. When u turn 18 and i think u are 18now u can try it out with ur bf. But pl not with ur brother who is still a minor. ... - Anand [View Message]
RE:Papules.
Ganesh Sir, Pl go and take a Second Opinion always. That will assure you. ... - Anand [View Message]
RE:hubby share me
Anjali...The story is not convincing. It seems ur fantasy. ... - Anand [View Message]
RE:Too big for wife
Make love to her passionately and not like a donkey. Everything will be all right. Vagina is very elastic and can accommodate anything. ... - Anand [View Message]

How to Impress a Woman Video..