• Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >smoking during sex
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: smoking during sex
Name: ragini
Date: 2008-06-13
Hi,
Please advise as i and my hubby share a healthy sex life but what perturbs me is that he smokes during sex and expects me to be on top and stroke, while he is smoking, and we have sex for 45 mnts daily and he smokes atleast 3 to 4 and later takes manikchand andd chews...and i have to keep hitting him from the top and he only comes on top to ejaculate at the end...earlier it was difficult but now i got adjusted to it...but now he wants me also to smoke and assures me its safe and tells me we can enjoy vigourous sex...pls advise.
Name: Krishna
Subject:  smoking during sex
Date: 2009-09-07
Hi ragini,
I think u should go for it if ur husband wants u to...he would get more excited in watching u nude and lighting up and blowing smoke onto his face...u too will enjoy it a lot...moreover the habits of husband and wife should be similar in behaviour and mannerisms...it will help both of u very well...go ahead and give ur beloved husband company by smoking and becoming like him...u will feel a bit awkward initially but later on will get accustomed to it.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Muthukkumar
Subject:  Dear Ragini
Date: 2008-07-27
Dear Ragi, as far as the ill effects of smoking is concern you can consult a doctor instead. Apart from this in general terms in my openion what ever you do in sex for its enhancement it should be a addictive one. You can occassionally add some spice by taking help of these kind of external boosters like cigar/manickchand etc. So see to that it is not an habitual thing.

Name: Muthukkumar
Subject:  Dear Ragini
Date: 2008-07-27
Please make the correction: it should not be an addicitive one....
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Kumuda
Subject:  Never!
Date: 2008-06-25
Do not listen to all these Pallavi, Anjali etc. Initial and temporary enjoyment (?) gives way to worry and pain which cannot be cured. So NEVER take to smoking, NEVER! It is a sure thing to destroy you slowly and unknowingly. It is bad enough for men to do it, worse for women. And samething with alcoholic drinks. Never touch it.

Name: pallavi
Subject:  cool !!!
Date: 2008-06-16
I agree with Anjali and to add to it, there will be no effect on the children..dont worry, i am mother of 2 and am smoking from past 5 years and daily during sex i smoke, infact with out a fag i disallow him and even if it is 1 am in the night he has to get me fags, but donot smoke once you are pregnant...quit and you can restart once you deliver...smoking is exiting for sex.

Name: Anjali
Subject:  its common
Hey nothing unsual about it, me and my hubby smoke at home and we are comfortable with this, however i smoke during the sex and he doesn' t and chewing tobacco, cool most of the men do it, and whats wrong in you hitting your man from the top, infact this way he will last long!!! so booze occasionally and smoke if it can relax and build up your moods.

Name: krishna
Subject:  good
Date: 2009-09-07
it s very good if husband and wife are one in habits...the thing is u should enjoy the moment...as once old age comes in u miss out on many things which u would regret not doing when u were young
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Rose
Subject:  god bless you
Hmmm....what you can do is...just 6to threaten him...u smoke and ask him to be on top....but never practice..

If u have a kid then you can else, advice him not to do so cos this muight affect your kids birth..

God bless you...

Name: Kandy
Subject:  I pity
Date: 2008-06-15
I pity your situation ragini. If you already have a baby...you can continue with it else ask your husband to stop smoking while sex. Coz its gonna affect both mental and physical health of the baby you' re gonna conceive. No babies means your wish. Smoke with your husband and enjoy life till you live. This time you hold the cigar and ask him to be at top )

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
smoking during sex

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
incest relation
i am 18 male...... i attracted towards my mom' s sister of age 38.... she is married and have 1 child
i sheared this to my massi that i like her and want to have relation with her...... ..... i dnt know what to do next...... now she avoid my phone,
i cant live without her... i realy like her
plz help me .... what to do next ... - xyz [View Message]
Looking at women´ s breast
Do women like men looking at their breast? Will you let a man look at your breast or will you get annoyed with the man?

(Would like to get responses from women only)... - Yours truly... [View Message]
nudism
hi veena, you can call then nudists. nudists like to be nude as much as possible. i know that because i am also a nudist. i also love to stay nude at home and with like minded friends... - kole.eso [View Message]
Time
Hai Frieend, There are some ovulation Period. But no need to have intercourse.U can have it after 5 or 6 days as pr mind set. Dont fix it on specific day....... - Babu [View Message]
HI Ishaa
Nice to hear this one and im very intrested to guide u regarding this. U can have a experinced fun with both ur bf and mumma !

if intrested get in touch with me and i guide to to enjoy life further ... - Guide [View Message]
rajat
yw.... - telm47ind [View Message]
When was your first and who was it and how u felt
Come on all. When was your first. who was your first and how was your first.
i am male.mine at 8 years. a girl from my village. those days i was not wearing underwear. on that day i was climbing a tamarind (imily) tree. a girl of same age came there and looking up. I was talking and climbing. she said she is seeing a snake coming out of a bush. i asked where. she sai... - telm47ind [View Message]

Climbing a Coconut Tree Video