India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >mastrubution
Start a new Topic
Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum
Name: mahesh
Hi Friends.
I am Male 29 , married since 1.5 years.
I had a habbit of mastrubuting before marrage 2-3 times a wek when my frns not wid me.
During 6-7 months of sex life with my wife I did not feel for mastrubution even though we were mating 2-3 times a week.
My wife is away for delivery since from 8 months and I had not sex ince then.I rely on mastrubution. since I am alone in home the tency of mastrubution incresed and now almost 2-3 times a day.
I usauly watch some erotic moovies and songs on TV before dat. I amwasting lot of tome in this . getting affected proffesional life. Can some body tell me how to have control over sex desire??
Name: Raj
Subject:  Stop it
Try to engage yourself in listening to good music, reading books, go and meet friends ... I think you have too much of leisure time
Try to control the frequency it is good for you
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: Muthukkumar
Subject:  Dear Mahesh
There is nothing wrong as far is your personnel/professional life is not disturbed. If you still feel that this habit is really affecting you in one or the other way they My advise it to remove your lonliness. How?...involve in any social or political assaignment, that will really keep you engaged and will curtail your sexual arousal feelings.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: Purushothaman
Subject:  Replay

i am unmarried, but i live the same life like u. But u can avoid the way i said below, you can delete all your pron movie sources u have. then normally morning u wont feel max in that evening only you felt like that so once came back from ur official life take a walk for one hour and come back have a dinner and sleep. Please sleep as early as possibe so that you can avoid that. If u hesitate in sleep will give you the sex feelings and avoid taking nicodine 2 hrs before ur sleep.

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
my view
look as u open with this environment you found only ur brother as male whom u sharesd ur feeling and due to no restriction from his side u proceed further let me tell u try to deviate ur mind in music or the thing u like most after this engage your self and make a goal that i will do such activity with my life partner only try to hate this thing that socitey will say u use... - sam [View Message]
my view soory if hurt u in any way
Do what u feel like but do the fashion that suits u don't do the fashion that abuse u.If u maintain the gap that a mother and son should have then your son will never have bad intension for u.Just keep in mind hat the revealness which u show only to ur husband should not be shown to ur son which in turns could bring wrong result.i can mare elaorate it but fur that mail sam... - Sam [View Message]
my views, no intension to hurt anyone's feeling
See Ajay u are at the age where these things excites and create lust but if u respect the relation and respect ur mom then u will have a good intension towards her and will appreciate her as she also has some wishes and desire and if u won't show maturity then she will feel afward, so ur positive comments and behaviour will make her feel happy and strong.if u want more the... - Sam [View Message]
my view
my mail id is samthappar at gmail... - sam [View Message]
my view not to hurt any one feeling
what i think, go if u allow urself for that and if other person also have no problem then try to give her what she is lacking or expecting or willing but do maintain privacy and secrets of both else go and masturbate for more mail samthappar at gmail com... - Sam [View Message]
my view
r u serious means now after ur hubby's permission u fulfil ur desire and fill the gap which ur husband lack but r u comletely satisfied means if some one else u had and he may wrong u by giving more than what u expect what will u do. Do reply which would help my to understand more mail samthappar at gmail... - Sam [View Message]
my view
See riya what ever u have done is because u need it and if guilty doesnot overtake ur feeling then life is good and enjoyable else aome fear or some thng always keep tik tok in mind.Ur happiness is the thing which is must because sxual pleaure is what ur priority.sorry if i hurt anyones feeling mail to discuss maore samthappar at gmail... - Sam [View Message]

Anti-Ageing Tips for Older Women Video