• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >frequency of sex for newly married coupl
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: frequency of sex for newly married couples
Name: young couple
Date: 2008-01-11
We are young married couples. we comepleted 7 months of marriage life. By seeing other post, most of the couples says 2 times a week, in their 2yrs of marriage life.
We do almost every day except those days. Sometimes two or three times a day.
Are we doing too much? is it okay? We would like to know other couples views... Older couple may share their (G)old memories.
Thanks,
young couple
Name: hii
Subject:  hey u all
Date: 2012-11-19
i think there should be no counts for such things...
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Rahul
Subject:  frequency of sex
Date: 2010-11-25
How long do your sex sessions last?

Name: mr . r
Subject:  don´ t watch
you should look @ your partner not the watch . enjoy as long as you both can . always try to reach new heights by trying different things . and share with us so that we can also try that
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Rahul
Subject:  frequence of sex
We have been married for a year now and we have sex twice a day sometimes and about 3 -4 days a week. Its quite normal to have sex that often.

Name: sunny777
Subject:  maried couple sex
Date: 2008-05-21
It is now more than a year since we are happily married to each other. surprisingly still we haven' t had sex with each other. I am confused and sometimes even frustrated as why my wife turns me down when I try having sex with her.......
strange.... but how to handle it..?

[She is quite fine during the foreplay and okay with oral sex...however she takes a u turn when I try for an intercourse]

Name: dina
Subject:  oh, another thing
Date: 2008-04-03
how many mins/hours does each of your sex session last? I heard that each time you have sex for at least 1 hour or more, then its harder for guys to get up again, so you end up having sex less often..If you do it for only 15mins each time, then the men could do it many times in one day!

Name: dina
Subject:  awww...
Date: 2008-04-03
just be glad that you still have a good sex life even after 7 months of marriage! Some of us lack that and it really hurts physically and emotionally! Even after my 1st month of marriage, my hubby wanted sex 3 times a week!

Name: RANILAKSHMI
Subject:  KEEP YOUR LEGS ON HIS SHOULDER
Date: 2008-01-19

Hil Girl,
In some shots keep your legs on his shoulder which will give you fantastic pleasure.

Do as much as you can till you got pregnant. During pregnanycy let his finger work on you once in a month and let your hand work on his tool every day.

After children you don' t feel much to do because of the fatigue and tensions.
It will turn sometimes ONCE in a week.
Number differs on each and every couple depedning on their circumsatnces.

NOW THIS IS THE TIME FOR MAXIMUM SHOOTS.

Name: grey
Subject:  Cool
Date: 2008-05-21
Hi Rani..
I realy felt that when u were explaining the shots..
Like to do that immly
Where are you from
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Srey
Subject:  Wow, you two are busy. lol
Date: 2008-01-14
If you and your partner have the sex drive and are not in any pain...Then you' re okay.

Name: jamba
Subject:  depends
Date: 2008-01-11
Lot of newly married tend to do what you are doing. There is no rule to how much you can do as long as you are both fine. Once experience sets in and satisfaction increases your frequency with automatically decrease. Once both people are satisfied its often difficult to do it more than once a day as you will be tired.This is just a phase and if it works for you without killing real fun you can go ahead with it.

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
frequency of sex for newly married couples

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
happy married life
hi
happy married life... - sameer [View Message]
use some music
use some music it would be good for u .... - sameer [View Message]
answer
Most of the time woman get annoyed as things happened against her wish. Some woman do not worry because she feel satisfied from it, if she is unsatisfied. Some woman take it normal as woman herself made attractive by nature so male attract to her naturally.It depends on particular woman.... - Malini [View Message]
oral sex
Shanker , share ur oral sex experience I want to do it with my gf... - vishal [View Message]
Hmmm
Simple solution. Ask ur boy friend to do a nice lick. He would be happy to do. I am a male, had the same problem. Once I had a gf, had her do the oral on me. It was all ok. Try it, u will feel its worth it.... - Shanker [View Message]
Well Said
Malini, Nicely articulated Malini. Most of the time if the girl can yell and she can walk off. On the other hand, as you said even if the girl slaps the public will not do anything. She can just walk little further. They just don' t care. One thing that is little pricky is the Bad looking man SDK is talking abt. The troubling fact, I have seen girls don' t care if the guy... - Shanker [View Message]
Its ok...nothing unusual
Veena, this is not something to worry and hurt your head. I can clearly see you are confused and in a worried state. I work in an MNC once I saw a co-worker lady associate telling other girl to cover up her thupata and pushing the other girls boobies teasing her...\" enough of show\" . A very casual one. Later, when I happen to tell this to my co-worker he told me a story ... - Shanker [View Message]

Clothing Patterns for Toddlers and Kids Video