---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Skin Talk >Bleaching nipples with lemon juice etc.
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Skin Talk:Bleaching nipples with lemon juice etc.
2007-03-09
Name: Ashukra
Hi, I wanted to ask if fresh lemon juice is efficient enough to be used in bleaching the nipple
skin.
Also, I' m staying away from the sun for the past couple of years but my back is a little darker than
the rest of my body. How long do I have to use lemon
juice on it to see some results?

+ what other ingredients are good for DIY skin bleaching? egg whites?

Thanks in advance

2007-04-12
Name: someone cool
Subject:  uhhh
you wanna bleach your nipples why??
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-03-13
Name: Datasmi
Subject:  Clearing Dark Marks
Hi there: for about 2 years I have been searcing for a remedy to remove darks scars on my legs caused from misquito bites! Finally, I have found the remedy. I recently (1 month ago) purchased ROSANCE X18 (lightening cream) and FAIR & WHITE SERUM. I began mixing the 2 together and let tell you (apply in the morning, applying in the afternoon and then before going to bed), no word of a lie, it has been about a month and a half later and the darks scars on my legs are so much lighter...
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-03-09
Name: verne
Subject:  there is one thing
i would suggest to keep away from your nipples is LEMON! No one in their right mind would apply lemon to their nipples! ouch!
Lemons dont bleach nipple skin, but they might do much more harm, please use it at your own risk.
You wont end up with light nipples, but something more harmful.

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Bleaching nipples with lemon juice etc.

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:pigmentation due to betnovate c
Hi Sharma,
I think skin pigmentation must be solved by consulting to doctor other wise person might face many problems on that.DO it as fast as you can.... - Dikshitha [View Message]
RE:TURMERIC POWER 4 MEN
Hi Sat,
As per my concern turmeric is majorly used by women only but i think even these days turmeric is also used by men also.... - Natasha [View Message]
RE:plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me its urgent
Hi Sia,
So when doctor suggested one soap and if you use that only know you will come to know result about that so better try to use that soap and that would be better for you only.... - Janu [View Message]
RE:URGENT-GARLIC PASTE BURNED MY FOREHEAD
Hi Bujji,
Who has given such stupid suggestion that garlic must be applied for forehead and i think they did not try and they have said you for teasing only.... - Oliver [View Message]
RE:Clear Your pimples with Nutmeg(Jaiphal)
Hi Sujata,
You have to confirm with some proofs that after using nutmeg product there are proper good results and can use so happily that there will not be any side effects also.... - Watson [View Message]
RE:plz help me for holes on face its urgent
Hi Madhuri,
So do you know why did you get that small holes on face because based on that only solution is pulled out.So i wish you prefer some ayurvedic for that and it even works with out any side effects.... - Naga [View Message]
RE:Best thing for fairness, stillman+archie+betno+F&L
Hi Arooj,
Many people are trying various methods to become fair but only some will get success and not all.So you have to think how long it will stay on your skin also.... - Nikki [View Message]

Song For Father's Day Video..