You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Extra-marital Affairs >sex outside marrige
Love  Discussion Forum

Extra-marital Affairs:sex outside marrige
2015-11-10
Name: soniaraj is it good to have sex outside marriage?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-01
Name: Honest
Subject:  RE:sex outside marrige
as long as it's not found out :D
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-06-19
Name: dhiraj
hello soniaraj,
you both are adult and you both have capacity to take right decision, so you both by mutual understanding solve your problem between you, and be loyal with each other, and make satisfied both.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-06-19
Name: kajol
hello soniaraj,
if your partner comes to know, then what will happened, because it may be spoil your marital life also, this extra marital affair is common in our society now, so keep control on your feeling.

2017-06-19
Name: rakesh
hello soniaraj,
if you face any problem in your married life, then you should solve it, your husband or you face any physical issue or you both not able to keep both happy in sexual life, then you should take treatment on that.

2017-06-19
Name: jigar
hello soniaraj,
if you face any problem then you should solve it, because if you face any problem then only. then you should solve your problem, it will be good for you both for your marriage life.

2017-06-19
Name: harish
hello soniaraj,
just imagine if your partner do same thing with you, and he or she done same with you like going outside and done extra affair and done outside x, then what will be your reaction on that.

2017-06-19
Name: naina
hello soniaraj,
are you unhappy from your marriage and thats why you done all this things, and post on forum, and what you will do from knowing the people opinion on that, take only right decision.

2017-06-19
Name: rohan
hello soniaraj,
it is not good at all but will do its nothing right because you cheat with other person, so how it is good and you justifies its as good in life, so take your right decision only.

2017-06-19
Name: sadhana
hello soniaraj,
its not good at all, better you die before you do wrong work like this, if you love your partner then you should not do this work, its really very wrong.

2017-06-19
Name: madhavi
hello soniaraj,
its not right at all,if someone keep trust on you, and believe on you, and give all loyalty with you, so why you should cheat with you, if your partner do same with you, then what you react.

2017-06-19
Name: kiran
hello soniaraj,
its surely not good thing to do cheating with your partner,so even you can also dont do with other person, your wife and husband should not know this thats it, this is seriously wrong thing.

2017-06-19
Name: rachana
hello soniaraj,
its completely ok if you do outside x with other partner, because no one keep saying this to anyone so its done by secretly, but most of the men keep doing outside x thats sure.

2017-06-19
Name: ankush
hello soniaraj,
if anyone marry with you, she or he keep full trust on you, and get marry with you, then you should be loyal with your partner, and you should not keep any outer relation with anyone.

2017-06-19
Name: sagar
hello soniaraj,
this is really very stupidity to keep out side relation with any other women or any other girl, when some other girl or boy marry with you, they keep full trust on you.

2017-06-19
Name: suraj
hello soniaraj,
whatvever you do wrong think about your family first and then only take any decision, if you are wrong at your place, dont do anything wrong thing with anyone, its not good at all.

2017-06-19
Name: niraja
hello soniaraj,
mens are mens and they cant be loyal with any other women they just know how to cheat with partner, but if anyone try to do x with you, so you cant say no to him or her, so its chance for you.

2017-06-19
Name: divyanka
hello soniaraj,
before doing outside x, think about your partner,and if you are from any develope city and your partner form village so dont hide anything from your partner, you should be loyal with your partner.

2017-06-19
Name: kiran
hello soniaraj,
its depend upon every individual person , some people are so much loyal towards partners, and thats why you prefer do not do outside x, and but now its very common by hinding family they do outside x.

2017-06-19
Name: nita
hello soniaraj,
nothing wrong in that, if you do outside x, but be careful and just for enjoyment or need variety of x, thats why you can enjoy your life, and be careful because if your partner agree for that.

2017-06-19
Name: naresh
hello soniaraj,
its like heaven when you do x with your partner, and its necessary that you should satisfy to your husband, very careful because if your partner comes to know.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
sex outside marrige

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
sex outside marrige

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
sex outside marrige

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:sex outside marrige
have you tried?i really wan to know how does it feel to have sex with someone other than husband..i am 26 yer old married wmn havin 3 yr son... - trisha [View Message]
Loves wife s marid frnd
I am married since 4yrs and also no child at my wife s love me lots but last some months my wife's frnd come to our home for lunch shi is pretty and lovalbl free tkng girl she has a child also she looks in my eyes loving type after some days we will meet on wtsup just normal talk but she was tolk only some time but I sended evry each msg she reads and I attract so and I th... - SAndy [View Message]
My Wife's affair with her colleague
We are couple living in Mumbai. I am 33 and my wife is 30. We both working. Ours in arrange marriage. Me and wife are different personalities. I am quiet, introvert guy and I like to stick to my reading and TV watching. My wife is of outgoing nature and likes to enjoy outdoor activities and experiences. We had arguments, angry discussions in the past and she used to say in... - Nilesh Jamu [View Message]
RE:looking for secret sex in Bangalore
Is this is some kind of joke or what? Are you crazy and what do you think of yourself and i think you are going out of your mind, please be in your limits and do not post such things in this group as this is not place what you are looking for it.... - Anita [View Message]
What do you think a girl or a women is? Is she a object that you are asking for the same and is she a sex object. how can you post such cheap thoughts in an open forum and you should feel ashamed of the same and would not like to see such posts on this site.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see that you are looking such things here as this is not the place where you will get such things and according to me you should be ashamed of what you have posted so please do not do such things.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello dear if you are looking for such things then please do not try to search here instead try some dating sites where i am sure that you will get all this things and you will get the information on the same as well, hope you will not post here.... - Anushree [View Message]