You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Sex
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Sex
2007-05-05
Name: Editor Are you and your partner content with your sex lives? Is the spark still alive or do you feel the interest waning? Hop on and join the discussion.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-08-21
Name: Hey
Subject:  RE:Sex
looking for fund in bangalore contact skhot2511@gmail
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-12
Name: sruthi
The personal life changes from person to person.Some might be very happy and some others are in the process of adjusting their lives.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-10
Name: anandi
yes we are as it is a part and parcel of life.we willbe happy for sure.

2016-04-07
Name: Medha
Hello Editor,
How could you get an idea of such thoughts because sex is part of life and it is matter of few minutes and after children no parents would get enough time to sit and talk only how come they spare time on each other.

2016-08-15
Name: ganesh
Subject:  RE:RE:Sex
hi
Yes medha that is what happening in majority of family. the couple will verymuch interested in shpaing their childs life and our parents did the same but they repent they have lost such a wonderful time. so please enjoy to limit
ganeshvast7 at gmail com
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-06-18
Name: Bigi
Subject:  Kids are reason
Kids are the BEST and The Worst thing in in Married life, After kids the Graph of Enjoying sex falls like dead bird

2011-04-22
Name: anil
Subject:  ccpl to cpl
u cpl to cpl pilz contect

2015-11-13
Name: cpl to cpl
Subject:  Connection
Hi Anil
Are you a couple ?

2010-01-03
Name: console8
Subject:  Sex life
I think that after being married for so long it takes more time. Between kids and work is hard to get in the mood. However keeping the spark is very important. What makes it difficult is when only one of you seem to always be the one improvising and arranging to surprise your partner
Im always the one to be creative and my big complaint is that He Never does anything of that nature. Sure he pleases me and looks for me but Im talking about the romance. Is not always about the Pleasure I want to be able to get a surprise moment that will end in an exciting intimate affair without being always the one planning it.

2009-01-12
Name: Advait
Subject:  It is going to be difficult
Good love making ... how we miss it ... i mean both of us ... it takes a lot of effort to warm up ...and by the time you do feel the heat ... it fizzles out ...we are both busy with work ... can hardly make up over the weekend ...

2009-01-06
Name: viks
Subject:  suppressing yr feelings
well...its sad but you will have to live with it..looks like yr hubby is not interested in sex...maybe go out of town for a vacation and spend some intimate moments...let him get physical and have a desire and urge.try it ..it may work.

2007-07-03
Name: Ashu
Subject:  i feel
i feel i am more creative n inovative but for her its a weekend routine which lasts for 30-40 minutes only...well I prefer to have starters before main course and then dessarts so that I enjoy the meal, where as for her its just a formality to keep relation live...i donno what to say..

2007-06-17
Name: rose
Subject:  Good Question
May be Hope so. Is this answer OK

2007-08-17
Name: tweety
Subject:  supressing my feeling
what to say? ´ m a female married for 5 yrs. hving 2 kids, but my hubby not at all showing int. towards sex. i hv to keep on going behind him to make him arouse, only a few times, he approached me, that too when v were newly married couples. what to do, ´ m suppressed all my feelings. and looking after my kids..

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Sex

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Sex

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Sex

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi Rachna, I agree with you...live life on your terms and do what you feel naturally.... - VikramGill [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex
hello smitha i understood your problem as am also mother of 19 yr old daughter and am 42 belongs from business family my daughter shifted to hostel in famous university once i go to my daughter for 3 days and stay with her in girls hostel
i noticed somebody in night cummed in my washed panties which i put for drying i feel v bad and hide this from my daughter may b s... - mrs ramola [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex
You must talk to her but without getting angry, come down to her level and discuss about this issue as a friend. There is no need to worry. Kids of this age likely to get into all this. ... - Amita [View Message]
Daughter and sex
My daughter is studying btech first year. She stays in hostel, the college is 4hrs distance from home. I have good contacts with her room mates n last week one of her called me n said my daughter is having relation with a senior boy and she indirectly hinted it's bad n most weekends they meet. She is just 17 yr old. I never talked about sex with her. Bt I asked her about h... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
Daughter and sex
My daughter is studying btech first year. She stays in hostel, the college is 4hrs distance from home. I have good contacts with her room mates n last week one of her called me n said my daughter is having relation with a senior boy and she indirectly hinted it's bad n most weekends they meet. She is just 19 yr old. I never talked about sex with her. Bt I asked her about h... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
RE:What should I do?
first of all do not get attracted to any of these 2 boys. It is good that your neighbor is not attracted to you and want to share you with his friend too. You can have threesome with both the boys. It would be a great experience for you.... - Raj [View Message]
RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi...i love mature females with exposing nature...n like to see saree below navel..i wish to kiss n lick thr alot...... - gym trainer [View Message]