You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearing saree below navel
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:wearing saree below navel
2006-12-18
Name: renuka krishnan hi everyone, this is renuka, a junior lecturer in an engineering college in coimbatore, i just want an opinion from all of u,i wear saree to the college, and i do expose my navel, also am wearing chifron transparent sarees, but most of the boys are looking at my waist, i do enjoy people staring at my navel, but i just want to know, is it ok to wear, or should i hide my navel, becoz i am comfortable wearing this way.pl reply.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-10-02
Name: gym trainer
Subject:  RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi...i love mature females with exposing nature...n like to see saree below navel..i wish to kiss n lick thr alot...
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-19
Name: Shreeja
Hi dear according to me you should not think so much and should concentrate on different issues as well because there are lots of things which needs to be taken care of, please stop bothering about it and love happily and enjoy your life.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-19
Name: Sarita
Hi renuka please thinking so much and why are you getting bad thoughts as those are kids and will not harm you in way so please do not think so much and carry the way you are doing as always and also please do not stop wearing sari as its the best attire.

2017-08-19
Name: Shikha
Hi dear this is really a matter of big concern as kids will have a negative impact on the same and will also start looking to you on different sense so please according to me stop wearing such sari and start wearing salvar kammez or some other attire.

2017-08-19
Name: Seema
Oh renuka this is very childish thought and you should ignore it completely as nothing is bad in showing off your navel as its very common and students will see that its very common for the same, please make sure you are not getting negative on that issue.

2017-08-19
Name: Suman
Hi dear according to me you should not think so much and just concentrate on what you are suppose to also these are students and will admire your beauty so just relax and do not feel bad at all also you said that you are enjoying the same as well.

2017-08-19
Name: Anu
Hi dear if you are really concern and its affecting you badly then please stop wearing such clothes as this will not be good for you as well you will not be able to concentrate properly on your teachings as well so please stop wearing a sari for some time.

2017-08-19
Name: Anu
Hi renuka good to see that you are so cautious about it and i will suggest you not wear a sari because then it will happen the next time as well so please relax and just think for some other options to wear where you are not exposing so much.

2017-08-19
Name: Aditi
According to me you should not worry at all as this is not a case to worry and just be calm because if you wear a sari then this is bound to happen as there is no other choice left for you, please do not worry at all on this and just relax and enjoy.

2017-08-19
Name: Anita
According to me its not a big thing and you should not think negative at all because a sari is always worn like this and its not a bad thing at all, please relax and calm down and focus on what you are suppose to just leave everything aside.

2017-08-19
Name: Anaida
Hi dear this is really fine and you should not worry at all as this is common and you are bound for this because they are students and also youngsters so please relax and do not feel uncomfortable at all because its very common for this age.

2017-08-04
Name: rachna
hello renuka,
if you wish to wear saree below waist and you got happiness from that, then its your wish, you should keep control on your happiness and satisfaction, and enjoy your life on your terms.

2017-10-12
Name: VikramGill
Subject:  RE:RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi Rachna, I agree with you...live life on your terms and do what you feel naturally.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-04
Name: geeta
hello renuka,
i have no idea why this questioning you posted here, and every one give reaction on your post, so if you feel that you got only positive comment so look at reply you got negative comment more.

2017-08-04
Name: sangita
hello renuka,
from your post i can imagine your mentality, you are lecturer in junior collage and how can you teach there that also understand, so concentrate on your career, and make student career good.

2017-08-04
Name: aarti
hello renuka,
if you wish to everyone look at your navel, then you will get happiness from this then its your view, and your thinking,towards your students but you are going in collage for teaching dont forget that.

2017-08-04
Name: bhavika
hello renuka,
its not right approach of you towards student, you feel good when student look at your navel, its not right, you are purposely attract them towards you, and its not done not at all.

2017-08-04
Name: kimya
hello renuka,
as a teacher you should think about your student and give them good knowledge rather than attract them towards you , you should keep control on your wish in collage at least.

2017-08-04
Name: varsha
hello renuka,
i m again with this of your behavior in junior collage, its not right, its effect on student, they look at you only, and look at your navel part, because for them its new thing.

2017-08-04
Name: kishor
hello renuka,
you are teacher in junior collage, and the student give respect to teachers, and they are junior collage students, they dont know about all this fashion and all, so be simple with them.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearing saree below navel

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Like my sister
Is that bad really?
we were very close on certain situations
should i bury everything within me
should i not discuss abt that... - ARUN Gn [View Message]
Wife on low sex drive
My wife has low libido,has no sex drive at all. Consulting doctors didn't help in past 7 years. I'm healthy and fit, ours is love marriage, don't know where the problem lies, she just says she doesn't have any desire for sex
Ladies on the forum can you please suggest here? ... - Swagat [View Message]
RE:RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi Rachna, I agree with you...live life on your terms and do what you feel naturally.... - VikramGill [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex
hello smitha i understood your problem as am also mother of 19 yr old daughter and am 42 belongs from business family my daughter shifted to hostel in famous university once i go to my daughter for 3 days and stay with her in girls hostel
i noticed somebody in night cummed in my washed panties which i put for drying i feel v bad and hide this from my daughter may b s... - mrs ramola [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex
You must talk to her but without getting angry, come down to her level and discuss about this issue as a friend. There is no need to worry. Kids of this age likely to get into all this. ... - Amita [View Message]
Daughter and sex
My daughter is studying btech first year. She stays in hostel, the college is 4hrs distance from home. I have good contacts with her room mates n last week one of her called me n said my daughter is having relation with a senior boy and she indirectly hinted it's bad n most weekends they meet. She is just 17 yr old. I never talked about sex with her. Bt I asked her about h... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
Daughter and sex
My daughter is studying btech first year. She stays in hostel, the college is 4hrs distance from home. I have good contacts with her room mates n last week one of her called me n said my daughter is having relation with a senior boy and she indirectly hinted it's bad n most weekends they meet. She is just 19 yr old. I never talked about sex with her. Bt I asked her about h... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]