India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearing saree below navel
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:wearing saree below navel
2006-12-18
Name: renuka krishnan
hi everyone, this is renuka, a junior lecturer in an engineering college in coimbatore, i just want an opinion from all of u,i wear saree to the college, and i do expose my navel, also am wearing chifron transparent sarees, but most of the boys are looking at my waist, i do enjoy people staring at my navel, but i just want to know, is it ok to wear, or should i hide my navel, becoz i am comfortable wearing this way.pl reply.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-11-28
Name: rohan
Subject:  RE:wearing saree below navel
hello renuka,
you wear saree below navel its totaly your decision and no one have your life decision, if you like to wear saree below navel, you can and enjoy your life in your ways.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-11-28
Name: swapnil
hello renuka,
you had posted this post long back ago, so now what is your current fashion still you wore saree below navel only, or you leave that fashion, so share you experience here.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-11-28
Name: rasika
hello renuka,
you posted this post long back ago, but you mentioned that you like to wear saree below navel, and you enjoyed when people and student look at you, so live your life, in your way. and enjoy it.

2016-11-28
Name: rutuja
hello renuka,
its your life and your life how to live, its decided by you only, nothing by anyone else, so if you are comfortable to wearing saree below navel then no need to take anyone suggestion,

2016-11-28
Name: pranjaal
hello renuka
if you like to wear saree below navel then its your choice nothing wrong in that, so enjoy your fashionable life, and enjoy your collage life also, every one gives you different suggestion.

2016-11-28
Name: jagruti
hello renuka,
you are teacher in junior collage, and if student look at you and you like the way look at you, then its so strange, because they are student and they should respect for you in eyes.

2016-11-28
Name: priyanka
hello renuka
i m against that you wearing saree and that saree is transparent and wear below navel, you are teacher and if student look at you, so how you maintain your respect in student views. think on that.

2016-11-28
Name: rechal
hello renuka,
you are teacher in junior collage and if student look at your navel because you wore saree below navel, it is obious thing, so dont worry, you feel comfortable in that, then you do it.

2016-11-28
Name: sangita
i don't understand why you post this question, means its a valid question, but waistline and the hip widens there providing good support to any skirt kurta saree, it is applicable for men and women both, so its ok.

2016-11-28
Name: rashami
hello renuka,
wearing a saree below nevel is totally your choice, if you think you are comfortable, then its ok, its totally right thing you do, if you happy with this, then go ahead.

2016-11-28
Name: kiran
hello renuka,
if you are comfortable to wear saree below navel so no problem in that, its your wish, and it will give you pleasure to you then its ok, and maintain your happiness level.

2016-11-03
Name: mitali123ganguly
I have no idea why this question has been posted. Sarees are to be worn below navel only.. thats where the waistline is and the hip widens there providing good support to any trousers/skirts/pants/sarees. It applies both for men and women equally. I mean is this even a valid question?

2016-10-03
Name: Rajesh
Wearing a saree below navel is totally your choice if you think its fashionable you are absolutely right. provided if people looking at your navel is not harming you in any way.dont not do fashion for peoples satisfaction but do it for yours.

2016-08-07
Name: Navin H
It's everyone's delight to see a woman's navel. I would even love my wife to wear saree like this

2016-07-05
Name: Jack
Hi Renuka,
If you like wear saree below navel you can do that and for that there is no need to take permission from any one.

2016-06-27
Name: Hayaathi
Hi Renuka,
It is very clear that you are in such profession where students will learn all good things.And for that profession you have to be very neat and must maintain good decency also.

2016-06-19
Name: Sandy
Hi Renuka,
If you were interested you can wear saree below the navel and do remember one thing that no one would create any problem to you only.

2016-06-12
Name: Vani
Hi Renuka,
You need to be very careful regarding your dressing because you are in some good profession.So have proper dressing and when you attend any parties you can wear how ever you like.

2016-08-09
Name: ganesh
Subject:  RE:RE:wearing saree below navel
even teachers are humanbeings and they will have some taste that might hurt somebody or might fascinate some body etc etc., we cannot ask them every time to be perfect
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-05
Name: Renu
Hi Renuka,
You have to posted the message that you like people starring or admiring you gives you some what happiness.Then why do will you be in confuse after that.You can do what ever you want to do.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearing saree below navel

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:What should I do?
hello leena,
whatever you done is very wrong thing, because you are married, and you love your husband and your husband also love him so much, so why you spoil your and your husband life.... - kiran [View Message]
hello leena
you cheat with your husband and your neighbour too, you ask your mind whatever you were done is right thing, if you really love to your husband stop all this.... - kiran [View Message]
hello leena,
stop thinking about everything rubbish things like that, you love your husband as you mentioned, remove all this dirt from your mind, you can imagine if your husband done same thing then wht you feel.... - omkar [View Message]
hello leena,
you should maintain respect of love of your husband, your husband keep trust on you, and dont break his trust, if he will knwo and he will get clue about this he will leave you forever.... - fatima [View Message]
hello leena
your neighbour son is not right person you get, if he suggest some other guy for sx then, you can enough matuared to undetstand things, so just keep calm mind and think on that.... - reshma [View Message]
hello veena,
to be frank you are getting so much attracted towards your neighbor, can understand it will urge of sex you push towards him. but don't make other mistake, and don't make another mistake.... - faizal [View Message]
RE:RE:How about Ultra low hip saree for anniversary
wat u like to wear and if any other ones saw u like u an make u means ... - sonu [View Message]

Get baby soft skin Video..