India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearing saree below navel
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:wearing saree below navel
2006-12-18
Name: renuka krishnan
hi everyone, this is renuka, a junior lecturer in an engineering college in coimbatore, i just want an opinion from all of u,i wear saree to the college, and i do expose my navel, also am wearing chifron transparent sarees, but most of the boys are looking at my waist, i do enjoy people staring at my navel, but i just want to know, is it ok to wear, or should i hide my navel, becoz i am comfortable wearing this way.pl reply.

2016-05-23
Name: Devi
Subject:  RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi renuka,
It is your wish how to wear saree and it depends up on your thinking only because many people will say their opinions on it and you need to decide which would be most suitable for you only think on it and then decide also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-15
Name: Ria
Hi renuka
If you are comfortable with what you are wearing and showing your navel to others then there is no rpoblem at all. Its your choice afterall
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-10
Name: Devika
Please ans my queries..

2016-05-09
Name: Lisa
Hello Renuka,
So you are trying to wear the saree below the navel and did you tried that one and what had happened so far can you say what step you have taken to solve your issue also so then people would give you with other solution.

2016-05-06
Name: Queen
Hello REnuka,
It depends on your wish whether to wear saree below navel or not and you need to be very careful also if you are married and your husband must agree for this because many husbands will not allow such.

2016-04-28
Is there any prbm masturbating in the period of pregnancy...?? My hubby gone for business purpose abroad.. Can I use toy also??

2016-04-30
Name: vlrcpl
Subject:  RE:RE:wearing saree below navel
It's no harm but it's should be gentle
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-03-28
Name: Athish
Hi Pinky

If U see, most of the people who replied to these queries like flaunting or exposing their navels and the Men really it. Y, u want to be only friend to Renuka. You can be friends with others to right?

2016-03-04
Name: Appa
Be safe with what you wear . and be confident about it. Its all about how you carry yourself. You are surrounded by different kind of people. Many might not have good mentality

Be safe and confident

2016-02-21
Name: Nani
Subject:  Navel
Hiiii renuka it is good to wear saree below navel but I want to see u once so will u give me your e mail r facebook user name

2014-06-11
Name: Malini
Subject:  Renuka
I feel that is the best way to wear saree. As long as you are comfortable, don' t worry about other things.

2016-04-29
Subject:  RE:Renuka
Is there any prbm masturbate in the period of pregnancy?? My hubby is gone for abroad for business purpose that's y..
Can I use toy also...??

2016-02-06
Name: karuna
Subject:  hi
it is not bad as long as u r comfortable.

2013-10-10
Name: pretty
Subject:  yes, there is some problem
yes, there is some problem with Renuka. I also think so, you have to talk with her personally or email her about moral, ethics and code of conducts.

2013-10-10
Name: pretty
Subject:  you can, but bear in mind.
Hello Renuka,
Please understand, you are a lecturer in a college. you must be having some code of conducts at the college. If there is no such thing, you ask your Dept head to bring that code of conduct. In my opinion, don' t wear such see-through saree and below naval while going to college, taking classes. you can wear all these at rest of the time.

2013-09-22
Name: yogesh
Subject:  hi
no problem. wearing like that improve the strength

2013-09-22
Name: devsin25
Subject:  Navel display
A man becomes slave of a woman or a girl if that woman or girl has a deep and beautiful navel on a flat belly and is visible to the concerned man or the boy.

2013-09-20
If required, you may use some good quality glue inside your navel to hold the gemstone.

2013-09-20
It will be better to wear a gemstone or jewel inside your deep navel for added attraction.

2013-09-18
Name: sarika
Subject:  navel
yes ur right .... can i have ur email id...need to talk some persiona
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearing saree below navel

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Navelmania
I guess to some limit its okay to follow your heart and listen to what you want. But always remember it majorly depend on which kind of people are you meeting. You might end up in some trouble if people around you have wrong mentality.... - ami [View Message]
RE:is breastfeed to husband is good?
Adult breastfeeding is absolutely normal. There is nothing bad in it. However if you have a baby, then you need yo maintain the hygiene. Clean your breast properly before feeding your child. This will keep him away from acute infections.... - sneha [View Message]
RE:is breastsucking causes increasing breasts size ?
What you have heard may be partially true but you need not fear for this,this is just very normal in case of women.So dont think too much and be in false perceptions.I hope you to be happy and to over excite for little things.... - sneha [View Message]
RE:My First Night
You thunk anybody in this forum is interested to know what happened at your first night?... - sneha [View Message]
RE:real life incident
Sorry to hear about what you said.Cheating your husband whom you love is cheating yourself.check on your self consciousness. Take care of your relationship. It is at stake.... - sneha [View Message]
RE:Male´ s virginity identification.
Do you think this forum is for which purpose and you need to think on this before submitting because it really awkward to read only then what have you decided to do can you text what would be a better option.... - sneha [View Message]
RE:frequency of sex for newly married couples
Don't worry about this issue.It is very natural process so even if you do it many times on a single day,it is totally okay.it doesn't cause any problem or any affects.so you should stop worrying and start enjoying the beginning of your married life.... - sneha [View Message]

Clothing Patterns for Toddlers and Kids Video..