India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearing saree below navel
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:wearing saree below navel
2006-12-18
Name: renuka krishnan
hi everyone, this is renuka, a junior lecturer in an engineering college in coimbatore, i just want an opinion from all of u,i wear saree to the college, and i do expose my navel, also am wearing chifron transparent sarees, but most of the boys are looking at my waist, i do enjoy people staring at my navel, but i just want to know, is it ok to wear, or should i hide my navel, becoz i am comfortable wearing this way.pl reply.

2016-07-05
Name: Jack
Subject:  RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi Renuka,
If you like wear saree below navel you can do that and for that there is no need to take permission from any one.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-27
Name: Hayaathi
Hi Renuka,
It is very clear that you are in such profession where students will learn all good things.And for that profession you have to be very neat and must maintain good decency also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-19
Name: Sandy
Hi Renuka,
If you were interested you can wear saree below the navel and do remember one thing that no one would create any problem to you only.

2016-06-12
Name: Vani
Hi Renuka,
You need to be very careful regarding your dressing because you are in some good profession.So have proper dressing and when you attend any parties you can wear how ever you like.

2016-06-05
Name: Renu
Hi Renuka,
You have to posted the message that you like people starring or admiring you gives you some what happiness.Then why do will you be in confuse after that.You can do what ever you want to do.

2016-05-30
Name: Pearl
Hi Renuka,
So can you say what would be better option you have chosed also and it would be better you would do that and i wish you would take the decision on your own and i hope you even give suggestion to others also.

2016-05-23
Name: Devi
Hi renuka,
It is your wish how to wear saree and it depends up on your thinking only because many people will say their opinions on it and you need to decide which would be most suitable for you only think on it and then decide also.

2016-05-15
Name: Ria
Hi renuka
If you are comfortable with what you are wearing and showing your navel to others then there is no rpoblem at all. Its your choice afterall

2016-05-10
Name: Devika
Please ans my queries..

2016-05-09
Name: Lisa
Hello Renuka,
So you are trying to wear the saree below the navel and did you tried that one and what had happened so far can you say what step you have taken to solve your issue also so then people would give you with other solution.

2016-05-06
Name: Queen
Hello REnuka,
It depends on your wish whether to wear saree below navel or not and you need to be very careful also if you are married and your husband must agree for this because many husbands will not allow such.

2016-04-28
Is there any prbm masturbating in the period of pregnancy...?? My hubby gone for business purpose abroad.. Can I use toy also??

2016-04-30
Name: vlrcpl
Subject:  RE:RE:wearing saree below navel
It's no harm but it's should be gentle
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-03-28
Name: Athish
Hi Pinky

If U see, most of the people who replied to these queries like flaunting or exposing their navels and the Men really it. Y, u want to be only friend to Renuka. You can be friends with others to right?

2016-03-04
Name: Appa
Be safe with what you wear . and be confident about it. Its all about how you carry yourself. You are surrounded by different kind of people. Many might not have good mentality

Be safe and confident

2016-02-21
Name: Nani
Subject:  Navel
Hiiii renuka it is good to wear saree below navel but I want to see u once so will u give me your e mail r facebook user name

2014-06-11
Name: Malini
Subject:  Renuka
I feel that is the best way to wear saree. As long as you are comfortable, don' t worry about other things.

2016-04-29
Subject:  RE:Renuka
Is there any prbm masturbate in the period of pregnancy?? My hubby is gone for abroad for business purpose that's y..
Can I use toy also...??

2016-02-06
Name: karuna
Subject:  hi
it is not bad as long as u r comfortable.

2013-10-10
Name: pretty
Subject:  yes, there is some problem
yes, there is some problem with Renuka. I also think so, you have to talk with her personally or email her about moral, ethics and code of conducts.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearing saree below navel

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Should I stop thinking about sex
We live in a Bangalore\Electronica city area, I am 35 at present (5.11 height, average weight 70kg) and looks good.
Ours was arranged marriage, Frankly speaking, I wasn’t matured at the time of marriage.

Now we have two small, school going kids and my spouses is a housewife, over the period of time we had differences as below.
1. Her younger sist... - Hello [View Message]
RE:Should I stop thinking about sex
Sir,
Its very difficult to change ur wife now. It would be waste of time and energy. Try to limit her relative influence on her. Call her sister's husband and in-laws and inform them that she is interfering in ur life. For Sex, try to look for other options, but it do comes with certain risk. Go outstation and enjoy for one or two days and come back refreshed. ... - Anand [View Message]
RE:Masturbating
Hi...if u r in Delhi i can help you out personally. ... - Anand [View Message]
RE:feelings
Hi Divya...Sexual relation between siblings are incest. Moreover both of you are minors. This is morally and legally wrong as well. When u turn 18 and i think u are 18now u can try it out with ur bf. But pl not with ur brother who is still a minor. ... - Anand [View Message]
RE:Papules.
Ganesh Sir, Pl go and take a Second Opinion always. That will assure you. ... - Anand [View Message]
RE:hubby share me
Anjali...The story is not convincing. It seems ur fantasy. ... - Anand [View Message]
RE:Too big for wife
Make love to her passionately and not like a donkey. Everything will be all right. Vagina is very elastic and can accommodate anything. ... - Anand [View Message]

Valentine's Day Greetings Video..