You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearing saree below navel
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex: wearing saree below navel
2006-12-18
Name: renuka krishnan hi everyone, this is renuka, a junior lecturer in an engineering college in coimbatore, i just want an opinion from all of u,i wear saree to the college, and i do expose my navel, also am wearing chifron transparent sarees, but most of the boys are looking at my waist, i do enjoy people staring at my navel, but i just want to know, is it ok to wear, or should i hide my navel, becoz i am comfortable wearing this way.pl reply.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-12-24
Name: adi
Subject:  RE:wearing saree below navel
hello renuka,
wearing saree below navel or not, its totally depend upon you and only you, no one can stop you or no one can tell you how to wear clothes and all, so do whatever you feel right.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-12-24
Name: kabir
hello renuka,
i m not oppose you to wear saree below navel, i just say you wear saree below navel except collage days, its good for you and for student too, if student look and stair your body part, is that right ? you tell me?
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-12-24
Name: namrata
hello renuka,
you are collage lecturer in engineering collage, so its not good for student, because student look at your navel part, thats not good for you and other lecturer too, so think on that.

2016-12-24
Name: jayant
hello renuka,
you mentioned that you like to wear saree below navel, so keep it with your liking and dont change with your opinions, keep your view in front of others, its a good sign of confident.

2016-12-24
Name: revti
hello renuka,
when you are going to collage as a lecturar yes that time you should hide your navel, because student look at you, and thats not good for them, they are kids and think what your impression you put on them.

2016-11-28
Name: rohan
hello renuka,
you wear saree below navel its totaly your decision and no one have your life decision, if you like to wear saree below navel, you can and enjoy your life in your ways.

2016-11-28
Name: swapnil
hello renuka,
you had posted this post long back ago, so now what is your current fashion still you wore saree below navel only, or you leave that fashion, so share you experience here.

2016-11-28
Name: rasika
hello renuka,
you posted this post long back ago, but you mentioned that you like to wear saree below navel, and you enjoyed when people and student look at you, so live your life, in your way. and enjoy it.

2016-11-28
Name: rutuja
hello renuka,
its your life and your life how to live, its decided by you only, nothing by anyone else, so if you are comfortable to wearing saree below navel then no need to take anyone suggestion,

2016-11-28
Name: pranjaal
hello renuka
if you like to wear saree below navel then its your choice nothing wrong in that, so enjoy your fashionable life, and enjoy your collage life also, every one gives you different suggestion.

2016-11-28
Name: jagruti
hello renuka,
you are teacher in junior collage, and if student look at you and you like the way look at you, then its so strange, because they are student and they should respect for you in eyes.

2016-11-28
Name: priyanka
hello renuka
i m against that you wearing saree and that saree is transparent and wear below navel, you are teacher and if student look at you, so how you maintain your respect in student views. think on that.

2016-11-28
Name: rechal
hello renuka,
you are teacher in junior collage and if student look at your navel because you wore saree below navel, it is obious thing, so dont worry, you feel comfortable in that, then you do it.

2016-11-28
Name: sangita
i don't understand why you post this question, means its a valid question, but waistline and the hip widens there providing good support to any skirt kurta saree, it is applicable for men and women both, so its ok.

2016-11-28
Name: rashami
hello renuka,
wearing a saree below nevel is totally your choice, if you think you are comfortable, then its ok, its totally right thing you do, if you happy with this, then go ahead.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearing saree below navel

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
hello kajal,
your family thinking is really great and you are so lucky that you got this thinking family, like moderate thinking family, so its good thing so take it all thing in positive way.... - rajesh [View Message]
RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
hello kajal
if your mother in law requested you to wear saree below navel, so you should listen her, and you also like to wear saree below navel, so what is the issue, in that.... - kamini [View Message]
RE:Wife exposing
hello gauti,
its not normal thing, she is your wife, its your private things, how can you share her pics with your friends without her permission, she also have right to take her own decision.... - niraj [View Message]
hello gauti,
no its not normal behavior of your, i cant understand which type sensual feeling you got, after expose her in public, is your wife knew you done some things like expose her in public?... - prem [View Message]
hello gauti,
after read your post you posted ling time back, i came to this point that you need some medical treatment like psychiatric treatment for brain it will be helpful for you. ... - mandira [View Message]
hello gauti,
your wife knew your this type behavior or not, if no then whatever you done is illegal, because share her pics without her permission is come under illegal things, so dont do that, and tell her.... - nirja [View Message]
hello gauti,
i feel ashamed on you for your act after reading your post, and feeling so bad for your wife, that she didnt knew anything about you, and you share her pics with your friends,... - pranjal [View Message]

Facts about Mother's day Video..