---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Extra-marital Affairs >Sex with neighbour
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Extra-marital Affairs:Sex with neighbour
2009-09-24
Name: Veena ..
I stopped having sex with him...It' s been a month now. I told him that i want stop this as I feel guilty about it. He agreed to that and he never disturbed me. I must say i really enjoyed all intimate moments i had with him. Sex was really great. We used to spend hours on bed naked. We had lot of fun. He got a transfer now and he vl b here only a month. Couple of days before he called me and told me that he is leaving this city for good. He says he wants to have sex with me...He says that he vl be leaving this place... and he wants to make it memorable. he says in this life v vl never get a chance like this...Even I tempt to have sex with him...What should i do ... should i allow him or not... he says its only a matter of one month...I dint say ok to that... am confused but temepted....
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-12-07
Name: romil
Subject:  RE:Sex with neighbour
hello veena,
you had posted this post long back ago, so now what is your situation, and decision you took, was you again meet that guy, still he is in contact with you not.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-12-07
Name: pratik
hello veena,
don't cheat on your husband and live your marriage life happily, you should keep control on your urge of sex, and fulfill with your husband only, tell him what you want, he may be fulfill your wish.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-12-07
Name: kamal
hello veena,
was you have any fight with him and thats why you took this decision of get seperate, but you really thing its your right decision then go with it, but you should keep control on your feelings.

2016-12-07
Name: rashmi
hello veena,
now you had done mistake in your life, and then now you realised that so its good thing, and better you stop all such things and think good for your future, and keep your mind peaceful.

2016-12-07
Name: ria
hello veena,
don't spoil your name just for some time happiness, it seems dont possess any moral values, else you would not have done this to your hubby, i wish you would do that only.

2016-12-07
Name: rishi
hello veena,
dont do this type bad cheating with your husband, he loves you lot, and doing all this thing you spoil your marriage life, so better you keep control on your feelings, and divert your mind in some other things.

2016-12-07
Name: madhu
hello veena,
you feel guilty and thats why you stop this guy, but still you are confuse to stop the guy, because your urge of sex was not decrease by stop him, rather than it get increase day by day.

2016-12-07
Name: megha
hello veena,
your brain taken right decision that you should stop all this things, but your mind is not ready for this thing, your mind control to your brain, and try to dominate your decision. so its your life. take any decision without fail.

2016-12-07
Name: kamakshi
hello veena,
extra marital affair definitely give extra happiness for the moment, and the both person enjoy that moment so much, but it can spoil your married life too, and be careful when you will keep extra affair.

2016-12-07
Name: yuvika
hello veena,
you are still young and quite matuared person, so whatever decision you took you can go for it, if you feel ok and comfortable with you boyfriend then you can go ahead, you can still keep extra affair.

2016-12-07
Name: kiran
hello veena
if you want this enjoyment from him then why you stop him, you can continue with your enjoyment, and be happy. and make your life happy , you can carry on this guy if you feel comfortable in that.

2016-12-07
Name: benten
veena
since both of you enjoy sex and it does not affect your pesonal life, make sure it is safe healthwise and go ahead and have a wild time of your life as you say it will be your last time

2016-12-07
Name: urjita
hello veena
you think on this proposal twice because its your personal things, and if you feel satisfied with this then you should go ahead and make yourself life happy without any disturbance.

2016-12-07
Name: roma
hello veena
you should keep control on your urge of sex, it will create may be big issue in your life, urge of sex is good in some extend but being addict for that may be it spoil your whole life, so be careful.

2016-12-07
Name: shobha
hello veena,
its not at all right thing, you are married or unmarried you didnt mention that, but if you are married then spoil your marriage life due to this small reason, and if you unmarried then go and ask him for marriage.

2016-09-30
Name: Nisha
Hi Veena, if you feel you are ok with him you can go ahead and make love with him. However see to it that you have proper protection while having or else you will end up in trouble later.

2016-09-08
Name: Ashu
Am 25 year old woman. Am having sexual affair with a 40 year old married man. Am not expecting anything from him like love or marriage. It's just physical. He is so mature n understanding. We both are clear about our affairs not affecting our personal life. And he is being a very good friend too. What am doing is right or wrong? Suggest me. Am bit confused.

2016-12-07
Name: benten
Subject:  RE:RE:Sex with neighbour
yes you 25 years old girl remeber you are in peak of your sex life only take this as a temporary stint as you have to settle down in life later but at the moment as it does not disturb your personal life and its safe go ahead and enjoy sex to the fulllest
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-12-07
Name: sonu
ashu u still enjy extra affair??

2016-11-20
Name: sonu
hello ashu ur 25 so still young and ur marriage s hurt u so much that u had a affair fr wid others ok carry on but the fact s nw when he wid u u be happy latrr u get some so maintian it safe if u wan more just reply me i ll ping u back
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Sex with neighbour

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Sex with neighbour

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Sex with neighbour

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Sister in law cheating on her husband
According to me you should not be quiet in this matter as this really serious.... - Ankita [View Message]
RE:Strange experience...
hello leena,
you dont need to think on that so much, you concentrate on your work and family, our society now allowed this type relationship, its not serious issue, its your life. ... - rahul [View Message]
hello leena,
are you interested in women means you are interested in male and female both but you should concentrate on your family and your personal life, so leave this thinking here only... - anuradha [View Message]
hello leena,
are you serious in this situation, your friend like both male and female its seems like that, so you should concentrate on your family and live your life happily.... - siddhu [View Message]
hello leena,
its not good for your family and marriage life, our society not going to except it, so you should concentrate on your family and then only you make friendship with this type friend.... - deepak [View Message]
RE:2 months married and getting thought of divorce,
hello chetan,
you should be very clear in your mind, you dont get confuse at all, first you clear your doubt and then only reach on any decision , so its better you should give time for yourself.... - tarun [View Message]
RE:2 months married and getting thought of divorce,
hello chetan,
you can start your new life, after giving divorce to her, because still she is in contact with her ex boyfriend, and she can not be loyal towards you, and so better you start your new life.... - jigar [View Message]

Funny Video on Breakup Video..