• Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Sex
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Extra-marital Affairs >Sex with neighbour
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Extra-marital Affairs: Sex with neighbour
Name: Veena ..
Date: 2009-09-24
I stopped having sex with him...It' s been a month now. I told him that i want stop this as I feel guilty about it. He agreed to that and he never disturbed me. I must say i really enjoyed all intimate moments i had with him. Sex was really great. We used to spend hours on bed naked. We had lot of fun. He got a transfer now and he vl b here only a month. Couple of days before he called me and told me that he is leaving this city for good. He says he wants to have sex with me...He says that he vl be leaving this place... and he wants to make it memorable. he says in this life v vl never get a chance like this...Even I tempt to have sex with him...What should i do ... should i allow him or not... he says its only a matter of one month...I dint say ok to that... am confused but temepted....
Name: suvra
Subject:  ultimate enjoy
Date: 2013-05-28
allow him....and do urs best sex atleast
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: 
Subject:  guilty
Date: 2012-11-19
i am very guilty of cheating my hubby as he is very loyal towards me.. he share every single thing with me..bt in return i cheated on him m feeling very bad...jus wan to kill myself

Name: .
Subject:  tell him
Date: 2012-11-26
if ur guilt and really luv ur hubby jus tell him abt the affair instead of killing urself
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: fagunr
Subject:  have fun
Date: 2011-09-24
so you enjoyed havin sex iwth him, now he is going and not going and to come back so my suggetion have the great best last time session with him, enjoy all the forbiden pleasure you have in mind, becoz if you enjoy sex then sex is to be enjoyed forgetting all idea people are writing here have a great time

Name: since8019
Subject:  suspect your story
Date: 2011-03-06
i somehow dont believe your story. You are saying you used to spend hours. So looks like he never had to go to office. Even if i believe you , how did you give in to him when he held you. A slap would have put him in place. And if you have stopped now, did you confess to your husband or you still fooling him. I dont understand how can a lady stray when she has a good husband. And if you are feeling guilty , why this temptation. Looks like you are creating stories

Name: Navin
Subject:  Wat Happened?????
Date: 2010-03-20
Hi Veena,

Wat happened after that? Did u say OK to him? Has he left now?

Name: Guns
Subject:  Liar
Date: 2010-03-19
The posted message is absolutely a TRUE-LIES

Ppl, especially boys...pls remove your hands out of ur pant pockets and concentrate on ur work...

Name: Roadking
Subject:  If there still is a doubt.....
Date: 2009-12-07
...just wanted to let you know that you are a whore....you can include other neighbours and have a blast as your hubby is a really innocent guy. Happy naked hours!!!

Name: avani
Subject:  hi
Date: 2009-11-20
just go ahead and have a blast

Name: kaustubh
Subject:  friendship
Date: 2012-07-20
hi avani, i would like to make friendship wth u,can we friends?

Name: Curious
Subject:  Curious
Date: 2009-11-03
Hi,

So what happened? Has ha left? Did you two have sex after you posted this?

Name: HOUSEWIFE
Subject:  SEX WITH NEIGHBOUR
Date: 2009-10-23
Veena,
all I can say is I envy you. You are having great fu. Bindaas ho ke zindagi ka mazaa lo.
Kal kisne dekha?

Name: hornysubbu
Subject:  hi
Date: 2013-05-29
hi,let us enjoy by chatting online..

Name: s
Subject:  FRNDSIP
Date: 2011-04-02
DEAR,

AAPKI BAAT BILKUL SAHI HAI, KYA HUM ON LINE CHAT KAR SAKTE HAIN.

Name: Teddyy
Subject:  :)
Date: 2011-02-18
Sahhi kaha havin fun is more..imp..there is nothing like wrng or ritw..its all perception...waise hw bout u houswife ??

Name: Vimal
Subject:  Stop if u can
Date: 2009-10-11
If you story is true...then you need to ask yourself why did it start in the first place.... was it love? desperation? or just desire /lust.

If there is something that makes you feel guilty and can' t share openly, then it something you should try & stop. It easier for you to stop now..then to start only for a month & then try to stop now.

Talk to your husband and see if you can spice up your life in bed back at home first...

i hope this helped. all the best.

Name: Rishi
Subject:  Veena
Date: 2009-10-03
Hi reply please

Name: Ravi
Subject:  Did u see him?
Date: 2009-10-01
Did you see him or just stayed away from him.

Name: Rishi
Subject:  to veena
Date: 2009-09-26
Hi shall we try once i can take you to heaven......waiting for your reply

Name: S
Subject:  Leave him
Date: 2009-09-24
Since you say u have stopped, better stick to that decision. Otherwise he will still try to contact you in the future if he visits ur town.
Since you claim u have had sex with him so many times, what is left to be tried anyway? Better do it with ur hubby.

Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Sex with neighbour

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Always speak openly
I share a relation with a lady but I don' t know weather that WAs a extramarital affair or something,else.that lady used to call me to call me,only for her sexual need.she paid me for this service. But some tym she used to call me ND take me to shopping along with her.i m from delhi ND lady lives near to my place. For further u people can buzz me. On 9,9five eight one seve... - madhav sharma [View Message]
nice fantasy
This looks like a nice fantasy of a man...
i enjoyed reading your story...
keep posting your experiences..... - Cool guy [View Message]
friend´ s wife
i am married guy and one of my friends wife is showing interest to talk to me and she give some strange look when i am standing in her eye sight but nobody can see her. I really dont know what to do and how to take this further? she send some normal messages in my yah00 mail (below) without any reason
any idea how to handle her... ganesh.raj2010
share your tho... - coolguy [View Message]
Forgive and just Love your Wife
Life is very small.. Do not waste it thinking and getting confused... Be brave and try to forgive your wife... Love her unconditionally without asking any questions??
She will feel the guilt and will love and respect you further more... Please try it... Divorce is not a solution and will not bring you peace... Time will heal your pain.. and you will realize life and... - AUGUST [View Message]
Hi
We are a cpl for 7 yrs+ and did some swaps its fun... - Abhishek [View Message]
satisfaction
I am married guy but i am not satisfied with my sex life.
its good for affairs
... - Mahesh [View Message]
Stay cool !
Rita, this is not something to worry and hurt your head. I can clearly see you are confused and in a worried state. I work in an MNC once I saw a co-worker lady associate telling other girl to cover up her thupata and pushing the other girls boobies teasing her...\" enough of show\" . A very casual one. Later, when I happen to tell this to my co-worker he told me a story t... - Shanker [View Message]

Coping with Marriage Breakup Video