---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Extra-marital Affairs >Sex with neighbour
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Extra-marital Affairs:Sex with neighbour
2009-09-24
Name: Veena ..
I stopped having sex with him...It' s been a month now. I told him that i want stop this as I feel guilty about it. He agreed to that and he never disturbed me. I must say i really enjoyed all intimate moments i had with him. Sex was really great. We used to spend hours on bed naked. We had lot of fun. He got a transfer now and he vl b here only a month. Couple of days before he called me and told me that he is leaving this city for good. He says he wants to have sex with me...He says that he vl be leaving this place... and he wants to make it memorable. he says in this life v vl never get a chance like this...Even I tempt to have sex with him...What should i do ... should i allow him or not... he says its only a matter of one month...I dint say ok to that... am confused but temepted....

2016-05-23
Name: Swetha
Subject:  RE:Sex with neighbour
Hi Veena,
Can you say that how could you think like that because it would bring bad name to you only know in future if you had any problem you can discuss about that with your partner they would help you with the solution.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-15
Name: Ria
Hi veena
Please dont cheat on your husband. Think of his happiness. Think about how he is loyal towards you. Loosing your character for temporary happiness is not good. You are just putting your married life on stake.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
dont ever lose you character for timely happiness.it seems you dont possess any moral values,else you wouldn't have done this to your hubby.

2016-05-07
Name: Keerthi
Hello Veena,
So you have done mistake in your life and you haven't realized so far what made you to do like that and if your husband will come to know about this how would you react to him did you think or not.

2016-05-06
Name: Shiny
Hello Veena,
So you are having an affair and you are facing the problem with him right now it would be better you stop all such things and think in good way then only you will have some peaceful mind and i wish you would do that only.

2013-05-28
Name: suvra
Subject:  ultimate enjoy
allow him....and do urs best sex atleast

2012-11-19
Name: 
Subject:  guilty
i am very guilty of cheating my hubby as he is very loyal towards me.. he share every single thing with me..bt in return i cheated on him m feeling very bad...jus wan to kill myself

2012-11-26
Name: .
Subject:  tell him
if ur guilt and really luv ur hubby jus tell him abt the affair instead of killing urself
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-09-24
Name: fagunr
Subject:  have fun
so you enjoyed havin sex iwth him, now he is going and not going and to come back so my suggetion have the great best last time session with him, enjoy all the forbiden pleasure you have in mind, becoz if you enjoy sex then sex is to be enjoyed forgetting all idea people are writing here have a great time

2011-03-06
Name: since8019
Subject:  suspect your story
i somehow dont believe your story. You are saying you used to spend hours. So looks like he never had to go to office. Even if i believe you , how did you give in to him when he held you. A slap would have put him in place. And if you have stopped now, did you confess to your husband or you still fooling him. I dont understand how can a lady stray when she has a good husband. And if you are feeling guilty , why this temptation. Looks like you are creating stories

2010-03-20
Name: Navin
Subject:  Wat Happened?????
Hi Veena,

Wat happened after that? Did u say OK to him? Has he left now?

2010-03-19
Name: Guns
Subject:  Liar
The posted message is absolutely a TRUE-LIES

Ppl, especially boys...pls remove your hands out of ur pant pockets and concentrate on ur work...

2009-12-07
Name: Roadking
Subject:  If there still is a doubt.....
...just wanted to let you know that you are a whore....you can include other neighbours and have a blast as your hubby is a really innocent guy. Happy naked hours!!!

2009-11-20
Name: avani
Subject:  hi
just go ahead and have a blast

2012-07-20
Name: kaustubh
Subject:  friendship
hi avani, i would like to make friendship wth u,can we friends?

2009-11-03
Name: Curious
Subject:  Curious
Hi,

So what happened? Has ha left? Did you two have sex after you posted this?

2009-10-23
Name: HOUSEWIFE
Subject:  SEX WITH NEIGHBOUR
Veena,
all I can say is I envy you. You are having great fu. Bindaas ho ke zindagi ka mazaa lo.
Kal kisne dekha?

2013-05-29
Name: hornysubbu
Subject:  hi
hi,let us enjoy by chatting online..

2011-04-02
Name: s
Subject:  FRNDSIP
DEAR,

AAPKI BAAT BILKUL SAHI HAI, KYA HUM ON LINE CHAT KAR SAKTE HAIN.

2011-02-18
Name: Teddyy
Subject:  :)
Sahhi kaha havin fun is more..imp..there is nothing like wrng or ritw..its all perception...waise hw bout u houswife ??
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Sex with neighbour

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Sex with neighbour
Your relationship is at stake.you will definitely repent later. Dont try cheating your husband . He promised and you also made vows during your marriage. I hope you have some common sense.... - sneha [View Message]
RE:kya karun ?
So what will you do now nothing is in your hands but you need to share it with your wife and give her punishment for life time because it is also very less to he and you need to be kind to your baby also.... - sneha [View Message]
RE:Wife loves and cares but keeps extramarital affair
What would you do now because if you ask your wife she would not agree then it would be better you confirm it and then speak then only you will have peace of mind initial you do that only. It would help you.... - sneha [View Message]
RE:Should we go for full swap
Never ever share this kind of posts which are misleading.Try to delete this thread. Pls be ashamed of your acts and be socially responsible... - sneha [View Message]
RE:Wife loves and cares but keeps extramarital affair
Hi Human,
So you were suffering from the problem then you need to solve it from the issue by finding some solution also and then you would feel free from the problem also.I hope you would take good decision also. ... - Laksha [View Message]
RE:kya karun ?
Hi Person,
I can understand how much hard it would be for you to digest but you need to teach her what mistake she has done and what does the kid would do think about that also.I hope you would take good decision only.... - Lalita [View Message]
RE:Sex with neighbour
Hi Veena,
So do you think that you had thinking in wrong manner also because it would lead to many problems for you only and you would face many risk in your life also just think once again and try to avoid that.... - Rachu [View Message]

Funny Video on Breakup Video..