You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Extra-marital Affairs >Sex with neighbour
Love  Discussion Forum

Extra-marital Affairs:Sex with neighbour
2009-09-24
Name: Veena .. I stopped having sex with him...It' s been a month now. I told him that i want stop this as I feel guilty about it. He agreed to that and he never disturbed me. I must say i really enjoyed all intimate moments i had with him. Sex was really great. We used to spend hours on bed naked. We had lot of fun. He got a transfer now and he vl b here only a month. Couple of days before he called me and told me that he is leaving this city for good. He says he wants to have sex with me...He says that he vl be leaving this place... and he wants to make it memorable. he says in this life v vl never get a chance like this...Even I tempt to have sex with him...What should i do ... should i allow him or not... he says its only a matter of one month...I dint say ok to that... am confused but temepted....
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-11-29
Name: Jia Zhang
Subject:  RE:Sex with neighbour
DO NOT DO THAT!!!!!
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-06-28
Name: kiran
hello veena,
dont do this type bad cheating with your husband, your husband loves you lot, so better you keep control on your feelings, and you should keep control on your feelings.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-06-28
Name: kiran
hello veena,
you had posted this post long time back, so now what is your decision, was you again meet that guy, is he in contact with him or not, you should keep control on your feelings.

2017-06-28
Name: uday
hello veena,
you dont have any right to cheat with your husband because your life and his life is attached with each other, if you done anything wrong thing, its obvious thing your husband suffer from all this things.

2017-06-28
Name: yogini
hello veena,
you should keep control on your urge because this urge boost you to go back to him again, so control on your feelings and also maintain your self respect also.

2017-06-28
Name: akshara
hello veena,
its your decision, and if you want to time and life with him, then you should leave your husband by all legal formalities, and then get marry with this guy whom you love.

2017-06-28
Name: uttam
hello veena,
if you feel ok and comfortable to spend time with him, then its your decision you should spend time with him, because with him you also feel happy and satisfies so nothing wrong in that.

2017-06-28
Name: susha
hello veena,
this guy and your relationship is from ling time, but as per you told us, now he got transfer some other place, thats why he want to share bed once again, but that is not love right?

2017-06-28
Name: archita
hello veena,
when we are in love that time out brain stop working positively, and whatever is not right he tells us wrong thing only, so you should think twice on each decision which is taken by you.

2017-06-28
Name: nusrat
hello veena,
the extra marital affair means extra happiness getting from some other person, who is not husband but he will able to give you satisfaction, but keep in mind this is not accepted by society.

2017-06-28
Name: rahul
hello veena,
if your husband suffer from some medical problem and he is not able to keep you happy and satisfied then instead of doing all this wrong way, you should take medical treatment for him.

2017-06-28
Name: amit
hello veena
you are married and why you go on this path, your husband not able to keep you happy or what and thats why you done all this things life extra affair and all, so you should not do all this.

2017-06-28
Name: sagar
hello veena,
if you are in live through extra marital affair, then definitely extra affair gives you extra happiness, but you should balance both the relation and both the happiness.

2017-06-28
Name: nimmy
hello veena,
your brain not working properly in love, so if you are not out from your love boundaries then think once again on your decision, and settled down in your married life nothing else to say.

2017-06-28
Name: rambha
hello veena,
you should not done cheating with your husband who loves you a lot, and by doing all this extra marital affair you will spoil your married life and that is not good for your future life.

2017-06-28
Name: manali
hello veena,
it your life and as per my suggestion you should do what you want to do, its your life, and you should live your life on your terms and conditions its good for both of you.

2017-10-26
Name: Leon
Subject:  RE:RE:Sex with neighbour
I accept to what ever you are saying.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-06-28
Name: sagrika
hello veena,
you are not done this in life, you are married women and with happily married family you came from so how you done with your life and family, realize your mistake and save your married life.

2017-06-28
Name: champa
hello veena,
there is any problem between you and him, or you both fight with each other, and thats why you both decided to get separate, it may be happened, but you both love each other then no need to worry.

2017-06-28
Name: archana
hello veena,
you done very bad mistake , and that you will be realize afterward so dont let got down your respect, and dont connected with this guy again, he is not for you so try to control on your feelings.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Sex with neighbour

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Sex with neighbour

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Sex with neighbour

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:2 months married and getting thought of divorce,
Exactly... - sorry [View Message]
RE:sex outside marrige
No its not!! ... - Jia Zhang [View Message]
RE:Sex with neighbour
DO NOT DO THAT!!!!!... - Jia Zhang [View Message]
Curiosity
My husband has 6 inches di.. Do you think its "small"? ... - Jia Zhang [View Message]
RE:Should we go for full swap
I read the developments in your case & I thought I must comment on it. Swinging is becoming very prevalent in India. This is because of the couples getting liberated and coming out of the shackles of the old conservatism. To my mind there is nothing good or bad in this world, it is our thinking that makes it so.

I have read all the opinions and suggestions on ... - saraswati [View Message]
hi
Hi I am married and have a kid but I am in deep love with my colleague friend who is elder to me by 4 years and has 2 kids. I keep thinking of her always and I am so addicted to her looks. I imagine her when I am with my wife and think am enjoying with her. my colleague is so close to me and she too has problems with her married life. when i speak to her i keep rubbing do... - hi [View Message]
RE:RE:Sex with neighbour
I accept to what ever you are saying.... - Leon [View Message]