• Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Sex
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Extra-marital Affairs >Neighbours wife
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Extra-marital Affairs: Neighbours wife
Name: luck
Date: 2009-08-18
it has been a year since i moved to U.A.E..my company provided me with an apartment next to an indian couple..i used to meet the couple most of time in the building' s sorroundings..became friends with them..one day my neighbour had to travel to india for a week...when i returned back from work i saw his wife standing near the door..she smiled and spoke to me and invited me in doors...we chatted and i realised that her hubby isnt at home..she said if i would to join her for dinner...i accepted..we had dinner and then she put on a movie..things started steamimng and we ending up having sex...almost made out five times that night...ever since we are having sex...i sometimes come home during the day to have a quickie and leave to work refreshed...must say she is quite hot and we just having a great time together...now she wants her friend to also sleep with me...the problem is she is average looking female with not a great physic at all...i dont feel like sleeping with her...how shall i a bring it across to me friend...she doesnt seem to understand...kindly advice..
Name: avantika
Subject:  u r very lucky
Date: 2009-11-20
u r a casa nova..women are after u
have fun till it lasts taking the precautions
enjoy
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Lucky
Subject:  Hey Avantika
Date: 2010-07-24
Hey Avantika...where are you from??
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: vimal
Subject:  Pushing your luck too hard
Date: 2009-10-17
Dude... lets see it objectively.... sure you are playing the fool with guy next door & now you want to be this messiah for another bunch of ladies... all I can say is that this lady is converting you in a boy toy for a bunch of her friends... I don' t see the end of this in your favour. One day for sure all the \" husbands\" are going to have their share of you - both realistaclly & sentimentally.... you got luck wt one lady just stay low before you see your details of some classifieds coloumn. and you know what the uae cops are going to chop chop chop after this ..

Name: Sidd
Subject:  damn
Date: 2009-10-16
Hey luck i really have a solution for your problem here. Im a good lookin guy fortunately in U.A.E good in bed..bro why dont u tag team with me..introduce me to the women u dont feel like doing and all should be smooth..check my profile for my contacyt details...hope to hear from you..

Name: lucky
Subject:  Neighbours wife
Date: 2009-08-24
Dear lucky soon you could be unlucky! You have taken advantage of your friends trust. Banging his wife is not the way to repay friendship. You are in the UAE (you know the law) you could be whipped and jailed when this whole situation turns against you. If the UAE law does not get you, the husband may, or the friend of the lady you are banging will set up a fine trap for you. IF all these folk miss you, your future wife will get you. As you sow you will reap! Some one will be banging her when you are away making money for her. Good luck! God bless you!

Name: saina
Subject:  i am psychologist
Date: 2009-08-20
hi there
having sex is very normal,and according to me ur confussion is very much complex,i think u must talk to her clearly abut that which will help u.if u want to get out frm the situation...at the end she is asking u to sleep with her..i guess she must understand ur emotions objectivly,be clear and truth full,tell her right away that the gal she asking to sleep with is not so good looking n is not ur type etc....u have to do this hope she will understand u.all the best

Name: Luck
Subject:  Saina
Date: 2009-08-20
Thanks for your advice...You are right..i did talk to her...however apparently she has spoken about me to her friend in such a manner that her friend is pleading me to sleep with her...i told my friend that i just don´ t like this female..she said if i could satisfy her friend then she has another good looking women whom i know..she is not telling me who she is but assures me i would like her...she has a group of friends who are not satisfied by their husbands...i am considering to accept her request... request...however
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Neighbours wife

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Always speak openly
I share a relation with a lady but I don' t know weather that WAs a extramarital affair or something,else.that lady used to call me to call me,only for her sexual need.she paid me for this service. But some tym she used to call me ND take me to shopping along with her.i m from delhi ND lady lives near to my place. For further u people can buzz me. On 9,9five eight one seve... - madhav sharma [View Message]
nice fantasy
This looks like a nice fantasy of a man...
i enjoyed reading your story...
keep posting your experiences..... - Cool guy [View Message]
Forgive and just Love your Wife
Life is very small.. Do not waste it thinking and getting confused... Be brave and try to forgive your wife... Love her unconditionally without asking any questions??
She will feel the guilt and will love and respect you further more... Please try it... Divorce is not a solution and will not bring you peace... Time will heal your pain.. and you will realize life and... - AUGUST [View Message]
Hi
We are a cpl for 7 yrs+ and did some swaps its fun... - Abhishek [View Message]
satisfaction
I am married guy but i am not satisfied with my sex life.
its good for affairs
... - Mahesh [View Message]
Stay cool !
Rita, this is not something to worry and hurt your head. I can clearly see you are confused and in a worried state. I work in an MNC once I saw a co-worker lady associate telling other girl to cover up her thupata and pushing the other girls boobies teasing her...\" enough of show\" . A very casual one. Later, when I happen to tell this to my co-worker he told me a story t... - Shanker [View Message]
subbu
I was 28 and my cousin were 14... - Soori [View Message]

Coping with Marriage Breakup Video