• Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Sex
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Extra-marital Affairs >Sex with neighbour
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Extra-marital Affairs: Sex with neighbour
Name: Veena ..
Date: 2009-08-07
I am 28 years old happlily married housewife, mine is a love marriage. we have 2 beatuful girls and my husband loves me a lot and ralationship has been going great he cares me a lot and loves me lot. I love him too. Everything has been perfect am completely satisfied by all ways. A year ago a handsome bank manager rented the opposite flat. He is also married but he dint bring his family. He told us that he will vl b in this city for 1 year and he doesnt want to disturb his children' s education and his wife works in his native. He makes friendship to us and often visits us in the evenings. he is 2 years older than my husband. in the biginning it i notice the lust in his eyes. But i never encouraged him i was so confident that i can manage these kind of people and my love and devotion towards my hus has been rock solid.Hehus goes to office arount 11. My hus and kids leave around 8.30. After that i vl be alone he started to collect the news paper everyday and always tried to chat with somethng or the other I never invited him at my home. initially i dint paid much attention. I already knew his intention.slowly i bagan to like these conversations and i slowly attacted to his sense of humor. As there were no activity for me in the house and i was bored whole day till my hus and kids arrive. He slowly befriended me and started to discuss about his wife and family. I thought a friendship is ok if i can draw a line. We stay at the top floor and i use the terrece to dry the washed clothes. whenever i go these he also started to come these. he always tries to flirt with me. later i went there only after he leaves for office. He started to go the office. this hide and seek game last almost 2 months. I was scared to disclose this to my hus. As i started to avoid him noticed he lost interest on me. Then i made biggest mistake in my life i started to talk to him again this time he was so aggressive and he started to call me from his office. I never disclosed this to my hus. One day he talked to me a lot convinced me to consider him as my best friend. Slowly he became very open and started to talk about his personal life and all, i was reluctant in the beginning and he slowly start talking about sex. he started discuss with his sex life and curious about my sex life. then he started praise about my body structure and all, i could not stop him. I must say i reluctantly i enjoyed these kind of chat. and i even revealed the coulor of my inner wear when he asked. couple of week it went on. Later i realize the mistake i made. One day i called him informed him that we must stop these kind of conversation, i told him that i felt very guilty about what i did. he tried to convince me i told him to consider me as a good friend and he promised me that he vl b my best friend. I was wrong, it was too late, One day around 12 i went to the terrace i thought he might have left for the office as i was returing i saw him waiting for me i smiled at him. he stopped me in the varanda. he told me to stop avoiding him it leads to a small argument and middle of that he dragged my waist and tightly embraced me and kissed me on my mouth. i tried to stop him but he was so stong and never let me go i reqested him to leave. within next 15 mts he made me a doll in his hand he pressed me to the wall and started to explored my private part. he was telling lot of sexual comment to my ear. when he asked me for bed i couldnt say anythng he took me to my house and to my bedroom started undressing me and we had sex till evening he made me enjoy each and every moment of it. i tatally cooperated with him. its been going on for the last 6 months. couple of time we had sex whole night when my hus was out of town. he made me enjoy lot thing i never did with my hus. we tried diffrent positions. I feel very guilty about this he promises no one vl come to know. it vl b over once he leaves this city. even i am not able to say no when he comes for sex. i dont know what will happen....
Name: dipesh
Subject:  loosers
Date: 2012-11-19
why the hell u ladies cheat on ur husband??? they go to office to work so that they can give u good life and behind their bak u do all this???its so not fair..
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: rihit
Subject:  condition
Date: 2012-11-05
how is your life now? is everything okay?

Name: transporter
Subject:  wanna meet u
Date: 2011-12-26
hai veena and looks good and i too wanna meet u ..

Name: heman
Subject:  its rape
Date: 2010-11-01
Dear veena,
you have written \" he stopped me in the varanda. he told me to stop avoiding him it leads to a small argument and middle of that he dragged my waist and tightly embraced me and kissed me on my mouth. i tried to stop him but he was so stong and never let me go i reqested him to leave. within next 15 mts he made me a doll in his hand he pressed me to the wall and started to explored my private part.\" which clearly suggests that it is forced sex/seduction/exploitation. Forgive me any inocent man never eye on others properties.

All the best veena make a good decision
that is best for some body long lasting, one more thing if your husband comes to know about it, so better tell him at good time asap.

heman

Name: Neelu
Subject:  Indian Woman
Date: 2010-08-06
Dear Veena,

Past is past.. try to come back on right track as soon as possible to save your family as he is not going to support you once you are in troble.
Once you feel bad your self that is call SIN........ No child will able to accept such thing for his / Her mother may be they can for Father as in our Indian culture we consider Mother is as good as GOD.. U can live your husband and can be happy rest of your life but can you live with out your Kids ?? Think once again and just drop him in a second.. Take care and God bless you.......

Name: Preet
Subject:  Indian Woman
Date: 2010-06-14
Hello Veena:
Am sorry to say you have crossed the limits of faith and trust. Marriage is made of pillars of faith and trust . Yes after all we are all human beings who are bound to commit mistakes out of love and lust. But your intentions have been to have a gala time with your lustful neighbour. I pity your husband and kids. Just imagine your husband also indulges in such acts with a neighbour. In future just imagine your daughter commits such nuisance will you have a conscience to correct her. The Indian culture and traditions are at stake because of women like you. With great pain am uttering these words. Never the less your boy friends wife would be taken care of by someone . I wish he should have sex with his wife and make him run through out his life. May God Bless your husband and your boy friends wife and their kids.

Name: Ajit
Subject:  Forget the Dirty Past & Plan for ur Clean Future
Date: 2010-06-13
Hi Veena, I have gone through ur entire lusting story with that bad boy..It' s shocked me..Anyway, what happened in past, forget it but with a lession to learn some good thing to avoid the mistake in the future....Now ur job is don' t make any kind of contacts with him, change ur Mob.No. with ur mindset and attitude. Don' t look at him. Be confident with ur self. Don' t disclose it to any of ur family members at any cost and don' t try to make ur life measrable only for that bad-fellow. He enjoyed u and also u enjoyed him.So forget the past and start thing about a healthy life with ur only family members.

Best of Luck

Ajit

Hyderabad

Name: Arun
Subject:  EMA with neighbour
Date: 2010-02-11
Your story seems to be true as my own wife did same. She used to have sex for hours after I leave for the office. But I sensed this and started avoiding her. Slowly she became sick of that man and got ready to divorce me for which I was longing since years as she was very obstinate. She would never respect my advices and slam hers on mine. Her only way to win was shouting and crying and I had to maintain my respect where I lived so was always forced to cooperate with her. After she signed divorce papers, her wonderful lover disappeared from the scene. At present she is enjoying lonely life with a meagure maintenance allowance of Rs. 3500/- pm for her and her two kids. She is also very often approached by such wonderful people who eye for sex outside their home. I am sure one day your hus will find it out and dump you like a garbage of house, may be he waits for children to grow but surely he will do this if he is real indian man.

Name: amit
Subject:  it happens
Date: 2009-09-06
well you are educated and you also enjoyed at that time. And now if u dont wanna do then forget whatever u did and if he agin tries to come closer to you then hit him or dont allow him to come to u.

Name: Roadking
Subject:  Power to say no.......
Date: 2009-08-25
Why are you so weak. Is it beacuse you are enjoying this insult to your family?
Say no to this guy and hit him hard in the penis so that he will not think of you again. Probably take help of police or some good friend. This is so disgusting that i am feeling sorry for your children.

Name: Roadking
Subject:  Please take care of your husband
Date: 2009-08-25
Enough of the games. Please care for your husbands feelings. And also think how much your children love and respect you. Sex is zero and excitement lasts only for a short time till your partner is with you. But when you are old and you get flash backs about the wrong things you have done it will be literally hell in you mind
So please control yourself. You ccan have a much more respectaable life with your family. If you are still continuing this then i would like to call you a ' whore' and probably ask your home address.

Name: a frnd
Subject:  your family is in danger
Date: 2009-08-20
Hey friend,
We all feel great when our physical please reaches all great heights. Understand one thing, family is a house constructed with faith and purity. You have already destroyed that. I am not blaming you. WHat ever happened, take it in a good spirit. Am sure you would hv learned a lot about sex, and how it feels when you have with someone else other than your hubby. Thats always a nice experience. But once you feel satisfied with it, then stop it. Dont make it a drug to you.
If you dont stop this, then go ahead with this but make sure you make your mind to accept the truth tht the day is near when your family will be destroyed.
Try out all those what you experienced with the new man to your hubby. Am sure you guys will have a great life.
Else result will be harsh. Not only to kids, but to the life of your hubby.
I can understand if my wife does this, but I cant live further with her or love her anymore.

Choice is yours, ball is in your court.
Choose your sex desire, or choose to protect your home with lovely kids and a great person.

Best wishes,

Name: rajan
Subject:  hii veena
Date: 2009-08-18
u' r storie is realy touch my heart..and i think in this case you just fall in imotion.. and its hota hain hota hain.. so dont feel guilty and just feel that memorebale movment in your persnol life.. take care..

Name: saina
Subject:  i am psychologist
Date: 2009-08-15
hello,
ur situation is not undercontrol,first of all i want to tell u that be assertive means,politly say no,one should knw how to be say no......at times saying no works a lot.look my friend i can help u by saying that u knw what is right by social norms but u are getting infactuated with that guy.A men who wants to make friend with u will first asure u that he cares about u and then he will start ignoring u.this is the best way to attract.listen my dear men having family in other places have loads of sexual urges.u have to be strong enough to say no politly...my dear u can do one thing like start changing ur time schedule dont ignore him as he can go to any extend eg to ur husband,be sure that u want to stop this right away...everyone has guy friends as thier best friend but gal must knw where to drawww line and how to say no...read articles on how to say no or be assertive.the guy is just taking ur advantage..be clever dont be a fool which will ruine ur life and ur families life.learn to be truthful to urself first then with others outside.if u can go out for vacation go and take out time for ur family...and just erase these moments from ur life...never share this with ur husbands..has he wont appreciate and ur trust will crash...i want to sugest u do some social work go out from home and work in N.G.O.,busy urself,dont waste ur tym sitting at home.u will be very happy by following ur inner voice...do the way u want

Name: benish
Subject:  plz stop ASAP
Date: 2009-08-11
hEY
plz stop diz...tht guy jst wana have fun wid you and jst using you. If your husband finds outt,,he will leave you and this other guy wont marry you becuase he got a wife n kids himself.Sex is not everythin in life gurl, think about your husband who trustz you alot and your kids. Compeletly ignore that guy and do something else to get busy and if you r so happi wid this other guyz sex n stuff. y dnt u share everythin wid ur husband n ask him what you like.

Name: X GIRL
Subject:  Stop it
Please stop it immediately....you r in a big danger

Name: ecstasy.beauty
Subject:  Hey naughtywife
he he he
you are really really too much naughty...:-)...i like your way

but respect some one´ s real feeling..
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: naughtywife
Subject:  NEIGHBOUR
Does´ nt the Bble say: " LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR"

Name: Sachin
Subject:  Hi Veena
Date: 2009-08-08
Hi Veena...i too am in a similar position like yours...have a very loving wife and a kid....i dont know how i got involved with my neighbour...she is working for a bank and her hubby is mostly outdoors..one thing led to another and we started sleeping together day in and day out...without anybody' s knowledge...sex is absoultely great ...just feel guilty at times...where are you from Veena...??

Name: naughtywife
Subject:  SEX WITH NEIGHBOUR
Date: 2009-08-10
SACHIN, U seem to be naughty guy.If I were in ur neighbour´ s place Iwould have also enjoyed life,,
Carry on

Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Sex with neighbour

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
hi
hi..nice to knw ur incidnt hpnd wth u..if u dont mind.may i knw ur and cousins age...so dat i may post some comments..hre ... - hornysubbu [View Message]
Belly Button Attack
Hi.. My name is Raquel, and I have an interesting incident that happened to me. I am of Indian decent but have spent my whole life in America, and there are many men & women who like my deep navel. I am 35 years old & was babysitting my sisters two kids (boy & girl), ages 10 & 8. While at laying on the couch watching a movie, they snuck up behind me & pinned my arms leavin... - Raquel Thomas [View Message]
Raquel
Thats an interesting story. I too experience a similar stuff from my cousins. I love to have them do that. What do u feel when they do like that. sometimes they unknowingly press my b00bs while playing. that time i got angry. did u experience such things... - soori [View Message]
Hi
These issues happens Because couples are often busy in their work or if they dnt spend for sexual life more. Girls make ur husband feel happy and seduce them often. the fact is Guys need always New kind of enjoyment in sex. Try to make ur husband feel different.

Dnt be shy to talk and make them sex. and girls try some hard sex and make ur husband feel more com... - Guide [View Message]
Hi PRIYA
These issues happens Because couples are often busy in their work or if they dnt spend for sexual life more. Girls make ur husband feel happy and seduce them often. the fact is Guys need always New kind of enjoyment in sex. Try to make ur husband feel different.

Dnt be shy to talk and make them sex. and girls try some hard sex and make ur husband feel more com... - Guide [View Message]
Hi SWATI

Hi

Funny Video on Breakup Video