---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Extra-marital Affairs >Sex with neighbour
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Extra-marital Affairs:Sex with neighbour
2009-08-07
Name: Veena ..
I am 28 years old happlily married housewife, mine is a love marriage. we have 2 beatuful girls and my husband loves me a lot and ralationship has been going great he cares me a lot and loves me lot. I love him too. Everything has been perfect am completely satisfied by all ways. A year ago a handsome bank manager rented the opposite flat. He is also married but he dint bring his family. He told us that he will vl b in this city for 1 year and he doesnt want to disturb his children' s education and his wife works in his native. He makes friendship to us and often visits us in the evenings. he is 2 years older than my husband. in the biginning it i notice the lust in his eyes. But i never encouraged him i was so confident that i can manage these kind of people and my love and devotion towards my hus has been rock solid.Hehus goes to office arount 11. My hus and kids leave around 8.30. After that i vl be alone he started to collect the news paper everyday and always tried to chat with somethng or the other I never invited him at my home. initially i dint paid much attention. I already knew his intention.slowly i bagan to like these conversations and i slowly attacted to his sense of humor. As there were no activity for me in the house and i was bored whole day till my hus and kids arrive. He slowly befriended me and started to discuss about his wife and family. I thought a friendship is ok if i can draw a line. We stay at the top floor and i use the terrece to dry the washed clothes. whenever i go these he also started to come these. he always tries to flirt with me. later i went there only after he leaves for office. He started to go the office. this hide and seek game last almost 2 months. I was scared to disclose this to my hus. As i started to avoid him noticed he lost interest on me. Then i made biggest mistake in my life i started to talk to him again this time he was so aggressive and he started to call me from his office. I never disclosed this to my hus. One day he talked to me a lot convinced me to consider him as my best friend. Slowly he became very open and started to talk about his personal life and all, i was reluctant in the beginning and he slowly start talking about sex. he started discuss with his sex life and curious about my sex life. then he started praise about my body structure and all, i could not stop him. I must say i reluctantly i enjoyed these kind of chat. and i even revealed the coulor of my inner wear when he asked. couple of week it went on. Later i realize the mistake i made. One day i called him informed him that we must stop these kind of conversation, i told him that i felt very guilty about what i did. he tried to convince me i told him to consider me as a good friend and he promised me that he vl b my best friend. I was wrong, it was too late, One day around 12 i went to the terrace i thought he might have left for the office as i was returing i saw him waiting for me i smiled at him. he stopped me in the varanda. he told me to stop avoiding him it leads to a small argument and middle of that he dragged my waist and tightly embraced me and kissed me on my mouth. i tried to stop him but he was so stong and never let me go i reqested him to leave. within next 15 mts he made me a doll in his hand he pressed me to the wall and started to explored my private part. he was telling lot of sexual comment to my ear. when he asked me for bed i couldnt say anythng he took me to my house and to my bedroom started undressing me and we had sex till evening he made me enjoy each and every moment of it. i tatally cooperated with him. its been going on for the last 6 months. couple of time we had sex whole night when my hus was out of town. he made me enjoy lot thing i never did with my hus. we tried diffrent positions. I feel very guilty about this he promises no one vl come to know. it vl b over once he leaves this city. even i am not able to say no when he comes for sex. i dont know what will happen....
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-11-27
Name: RAHUL
Subject:  RE:Sex with neighbour
Dear Veena, i cannot judge what is wrong or right in your case , but you have shared the entire experience in a way that has kept me aroused last 2 days. Thank you for sharing ..
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-21
Name: sonu
hello veena saw ur msg and i felt that y u feel guilty when u enjy a lot .. see if u feel guilty men u hv to leav all but u wann to enjy wid him every sec like s t nw also u hv affair?/ and more seein u i feel u nt gettin full satisfy wid ur hubby... see nw days its common but u hv to mainatian one thing that is.......................
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-07-11
Name: vihan
its u life what u did its good and ur mature u know that what u did its right or wrong enjoy ur life

2016-07-03
Name: Yash
Hi Veena
So Marital affair would be like a curse for the partner who would maintain such affairs.Such pain can not be lost so easily and it must be put to an end so early.

2016-06-24
Name: hari
Hi Veena,
Am not getting understood what would they get by keeping marital affairs and how many people would be happy by keeping such relation which would harm the life.

2016-06-17
Name: Basha
Hi veena,
I do not know how many people were happy by keeping marital affairs.Because some person would get success also after keeping such affairs in their lives.So it is good and even bad.

2016-06-14
Name: Karan Sood
Hey Veena,
Why are you feeling guilty? If your body requires something and same is getting fullfilled by another man then you should do. Just enjoy the moment... don't think much.

2016-06-10
Name: Janu
Hi Veena,
Seriously you had done big blunder in your life.You need to think a lot on this issue because it is an turning point in your life.It will effect very badly to you and your family.

2016-06-04
Name: Veera
Hi Veena,
After reading your post it is clear that you are in his control.And it would be better stop all these things because one day definitely all these would reveal.Remember all days will not be ours.

2016-05-30
Name: dia
Your relationship is at stake.you will definitely repent later. dont try cheating your husband .he promised and you also made vows during your marriage. I hope you have some common sense.

2016-05-28
Name: Rachu
Hi Veena,
So do you think that you had thinking in wrong manner also because it would lead to many problems for you only and you would face many risk in your life also just think once again and try to avoid that.

2016-05-28
Name: sneha
Your relationship is at stake.you will definitely repent later. Dont try cheating your husband . He promised and you also made vows during your marriage. I hope you have some common sense.

2016-05-27
Name: sal
You have done mistake and you cannot rectify that but you just think the same what you have done is done by your husband what would you do how would you react and does it will get digested for you or not.

2016-05-26
Name: lucy
Your relationship is at stake.you will definitely repent later. dont try cheating your husband .he promised and you also made vows during your marriage. i hope you have some common sense.

2016-05-23
Name: Reha
Your relationship is at stake.you will definitely repent later.dont try cheating your husband .he promised and you also made vows during your marriage.i hope you have some common sense.

2016-05-19
Name: Jerry
Hi Person,
So can you say what would be the better solution to your problem can you say and it would be better and then it will be so good and also if you suggest that and it will be valuable also what would do so.

2016-05-14
Name: Saisha
Stop cheating on your husband. If your husband did the same thing with you, would you let it go ?

2016-05-12
Name: sruthi
Hey
How could you do this to your life partner when is very much loyal to you.By seeing you your kids will also do the same things when they be of same age.It is very sad to hear about what are you doing to you.Have some sense.

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
Your relationship is at stake.you will definitely repent later.dont try cheating your husband .he promised and you also made vows during your marriage.i hope you have some common sense.

2016-05-06
Name: Hayaathi
Hello Veena,
You have done mistake and you cannot rectify that but you just think the same what you have done is done by your husband what would you do how would you react and does it will get digested for you or not.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Sex with neighbour

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Sex with neighbour

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Sex with neighbour

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:help me
try online chatting and make friends with guys who are married but looking. ... - nair_rahul [View Message]
why does it happen
why do married woman in extra marital relationship always fall for the wrong guys. please share ... - nair_rahul [View Message]
RE:sexual behavior of husband
Dear friend Ms. Gouri..i have seen hre mny advices from diffrnt ppl but to b frnk..whos advic u wl lik most..as i knw..u r a very matured lady..nd u prcticly knw how to face dis situation..so use ur own brain..its gd to listn others..bt at last.u wl do that wht ur wll says..al d bst..... - HORNYSUBBU [View Message]
RE:Sex with neighbour
Dear Veena, i cannot judge what is wrong or right in your case , but you have shared the entire experience in a way that has kept me aroused last 2 days. Thank you for sharing ..... - RAHUL [View Message]
RE:sexual behavior of husband
Hi Gauri, Exposing is okay only in some situations ..... like beach, late night parties, adult get together, swimming pools, among chosen people etc. That too just to show up the hidden glamour as it has a priceless value ! But not in rude ways. Usually in certain occasions all are involved in exposing and it won't look odd. It should be limited to expose only. In some oc... - Shalini [View Message]
RE:Hubby wants i´ m confused please help me
If you dont agree then it will not let you be free from this thought. If you do you will be free and enjoy life. This is Osho's philosophy. Dont stop anything. Just enjoy. ... - Go ahead [View Message]
RE:sex outside marrige
hy sonia read ur article i don knw hw much u follow .. i saw ur and i feel that ur in love wid some one deep or u nt happy wid ur married life .. i knw u feel very much one thing i wan tel u that sex ourt wid married life s not a bad think unlewss u maintain it safe ..... if u really happy orabe to handle then if u cant bettrer drop t once or ese enjy as later u cant get ... - sonu [View Message]

Funny Video on Breakup Video..