• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Beauty & Grooming Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Scanty Hair
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Hair Care: Scanty Hair
Name: Savitha Vikram
Date: 2010-06-16
Hi, I gave birth to a baby girl seven months back. And i am losing a lot of hair. My hair is shoulder length, and it silky and wavy, i have given it a step cut.
So people out there please give me some tips in increasing the volume of my hair and also different hair cut, i am thinking of getting it short cut.
Name: its me
Subject:  about scanty hair
Date: 2010-06-17
hi savitha, first i would like to congrats you.
you said you gonna cut your hair short.
but i can suggest you for a head shave in religious places. it will be good for your mind and also you can get good volume of hair ba
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Scanty Hair

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
question abt gender
Hi Anitha ru male or female???... - Seema [View Message]
vow
hi friends.. i have one dought.. if i go to temple and can i give oly beard and mustache hair r i have to shave my head... - anitha baskaran [View Message]
about haircut
i am also suffered with lice on my hair.
am using many shampoos but its no use and much hair will fall.unable to manage it.i have mid length hair. so suggest me.my mother suggest me go for any short haircut.is it helpful for rid of lice.which haircut will be helpfull.suggest me
... - simmy [View Message]
about haircut
i am also suffered with lice on my hair.
am using many shampoos but its no use and much hair will fall.unable to manage it.i have mid length hair. so suggest me.my mother suggest me go for any short haircut.is it helpful for rid of lice.which haircut will be helpfull.suggest me ... - Simmu [View Message]
about my boycut
my mother forced me do haircut for get rid of lice.i want to go short like boy. i dont like haircut.i have mid length silky hair.my mom take me to parlor but they said no chance to cut hair with lice.so suggest me if where i can get my haircut.... - Simmu Simmy [View Message]
tonsure
After June 19th short haircut my hubby has not had haircut upto 9th Sept in spite of my repeated reminder to go and have haircut.On 10th Sept being mahalaya month and my hubby is doing mahalaya tarpan I told 2-3 days back regarding this and told him to have his headshave on that day or previous day which he was reluctabt to have.On 9th I told the barber to come on 10th m... - nagaratna [View Message]
Back to boycut
On June 9th I had told that I and my daughters would get boycuts in September. Somehow we could not keep the date. This Saturday, my co-sis told that if we did not get boycuts immediately, she herself would shave our heads. It was more of a loving command showing her deep love and concern for us than any reproach. Hearing that I giggled and she joined in the giggle. So... - Jalaja [View Message]

Special Christmas Gift Video