---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Scanty Hair
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:Scanty Hair
2010-06-16
Name: Savitha Vikram
Hi, I gave birth to a baby girl seven months back. And i am losing a lot of hair. My hair is shoulder length, and it silky and wavy, i have given it a step cut.
So people out there please give me some tips in increasing the volume of my hair and also different hair cut, i am thinking of getting it short cut.

2010-06-17
Name: its me
Subject:  about scanty hair
hi savitha, first i would like to congrats you.
you said you gonna cut your hair short.
but i can suggest you for a head shave in religious places. it will be good for your mind and also you can get good volume of hair ba
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Scanty Hair

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
hair oiling
Hi ,
Thanks for posting. I really like your idea of oiling and styling. I would like to have his hair up to waist length and oil it heavily daily and decorate it flowers and hair accessories. What do you think ? Please give more suggestion. My mother did say we can have his ears pierced before ceremony, I want his nose pierced too. The maid oils his hair only o... - Meenakshi [View Message]
hi
taking revenge is not a good idea. sometimes some people originally have thick and long hair and sometimes some people have thing annd short hair. my hair also when they grow long i had to cut it because they get split ends every time. now i am facing hairfall these days so my hair are becoming thin day by day. so i am using herbal shampoo to stop hairfall and i use coconu... - sameera [View Message]
hi
use liceil for ur hair it kills lice and u can comb ur hair with lice comb so they will get out of ur hair after that wash ur hair daily with mild shampoo for 2 weeks atleast everyday use oil. nd u have to use that liceill for 2 to 3 times.... - megha [View Message]
hi
use liceil for ur hair it kills lice and u can comb ur hair with lice comb so they will get out of ur hair after that wash ur hair daily with mild shampoo for 2 weeks atleast everyday use oil. nd u have to use that liceill for 2 to 3 times. so u will get reed of it complytly. no neeed tto cut ur hair.... - megha [View Message]
hi
if u r not willing to do so it is not compulsary to shave ur head. that is ok if u didn't. its up to u. ... - isha [View Message]
hs
Hi Sister,
Haritha garu bagunara really so sad to hear about u r problem that is very pain full for u sister but what u r thinking to solve u r problem if u don't have any objection can u plz mee mail id evandi sister... - krishna [View Message]
When do u want to get head shave done?
Hi haritha
When are u planning to get headshave done
Meeku nijamga plan unda or just have a thought.
... - Boy [View Message]

Philippines cloth shopping Video