---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Scanty Hair
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:Scanty Hair
2010-06-16
Name: Savitha Vikram
Hi, I gave birth to a baby girl seven months back. And i am losing a lot of hair. My hair is shoulder length, and it silky and wavy, i have given it a step cut.
So people out there please give me some tips in increasing the volume of my hair and also different hair cut, i am thinking of getting it short cut.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-06-17
Name: its me
Subject:  about scanty hair
hi savitha, first i would like to congrats you.
you said you gonna cut your hair short.
but i can suggest you for a head shave in religious places. it will be good for your mind and also you can get good volume of hair ba
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Scanty Hair

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Scanty Hair

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Scanty Hair

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:my brother´ s upanayanam
Hi if he has crossed a particular age its better not to trouble him much. This will give him a lot of tension and put him into depression. So if you want to get this function done its better to understand him.... - Jayanti [View Message]
RE:Going to be bald for 3 months
Hi Mahesh, most of the people these days are going bald so its not a crazy idea. You can surely go for it which helps you in having a healthy breath and enable the son to stay calm and peaceful.... - Chinmay [View Message]
RE:Forcing for headshave
hello shiny,
shiny if you dont want to do mottai dont go through it, because dandruff and hair fall not a big issue, becasue of that there is no need to do head shave, you can take tratement for this.... - ramesh [View Message]
hey hello shiny,
i saw your answer and when you done mottai, and rrealy your all problems solved its realy good thing, but when you was done mottai, how are you going office, and what you face, share this also.... - sehnaz [View Message]
hello shiny,
there is no big issue with your hair, you are suffereing from dandruff and hair fall, so take some good tratement and your problem will be solve soon.... - hitesh [View Message]
RE:moms haircut
Hi Harish, you can let her go for a normal step cut and if needed she can apply some hena in her hair which will give a very good color and take away the grey hair. Do not go for hair color.... - Priya [View Message]
RE:is sex primary feeling of love ?
Hi Mohit, i dont think sex is the primary feeling. The first and most important factor in love is a healthy relationship which can be seen only if there is good understanding between the couple.... - murali [View Message]

Mother's Day Greetings Video..