• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Beauty & Grooming Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Scanty Hair
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Hair Care: Scanty Hair
Name: Savitha Vikram
Date: 2010-06-16
Hi, I gave birth to a baby girl seven months back. And i am losing a lot of hair. My hair is shoulder length, and it silky and wavy, i have given it a step cut.
So people out there please give me some tips in increasing the volume of my hair and also different hair cut, i am thinking of getting it short cut.
Name: its me
Subject:  about scanty hair
Date: 2010-06-17
hi savitha, first i would like to congrats you.
you said you gonna cut your hair short.
but i can suggest you for a head shave in religious places. it will be good for your mind and also you can get good volume of hair ba
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Scanty Hair

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Headshave with tuft
Dear Sreenivasa, we have not heard anything about and after your decision to implmwnt family tradition with cleanshaven head and tuft at the top.How you are experiencing now? ... - subray p hegde [View Message]
Tonsure
Hallo, you have not explained to my earier letter regarding length of your hair that too for well grown for 6 months. How much length is your tuft now or have you got the long tuft cut for short while getting tonsured at barbershop. Is your mother and wife tolerated for such a long length hair which will be more than neatly cut craff. Why you made so delay for tonsureing w... - subray p hegde [View Message]
Short Haircut
Dear K Girish youmnetioned that your wife got short haircut almost like military haircut in April 2014. Please advise is your wife also getting haircut regularly or in summer only. Usually indian women will not agree for haircut except in vow time or at venidan when at sangam. Please advise whether your mother will also allow for regular shortcut to your wife. ... - sp [View Message]
Contd
Hello MNT How are you ? Long time no replies. Hope all is good. P!ease reply soon.

... - longhairlady [View Message]
You can try
I have not seen any so far. But you can try and start a new fashion. Afterall, if you get too many bad reactions, shave the tuft off and go clean bald, which is more acceptable.... - Ram Singh [View Message]
Shaved girl with a tuft
Hi,
Just want to know is it fine for a girl to sport a tuft on her crown after her head shave?... - Minisha Kumar [View Message]
HEAD SHAVE WITH TUFF
DEAR SRINIVASA,

GOOD. YOU ARE FOLLOWING OUR TRADITION. WE, MYSELF & MY WIFE FULLY SUPPORT YOU FOR YOUR GOOD DECISION.

WITH THE CLEAN SHAVE HEAD AND TUFF, IT WOULD BE AUSPICIOUS FOR YOU TO PERFORM ALL THE POOJAS, HOMAS AND SUCH OTHER SPITITUAL ACTIVITIES. YOUR CLIENT TOO WILL BE HAPPY.

POST YOUR EXPERIENCE ABOUT THE POOJA PERFORMED BY ... - k.girish [View Message]

The Evolution of Mobile Phones Video