---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Scanty Hair
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:Scanty Hair
2010-06-16
Name: Savitha Vikram
Hi, I gave birth to a baby girl seven months back. And i am losing a lot of hair. My hair is shoulder length, and it silky and wavy, i have given it a step cut.
So people out there please give me some tips in increasing the volume of my hair and also different hair cut, i am thinking of getting it short cut.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-06-17
Name: its me
Subject:  about scanty hair
hi savitha, first i would like to congrats you.
you said you gonna cut your hair short.
but i can suggest you for a head shave in religious places. it will be good for your mind and also you can get good volume of hair ba
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Scanty Hair

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Scanty Hair

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Scanty Hair

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Hair Care
hello editor,
i suffer from dandruff problem, i used so many shampoos for remove dandruff but after certain time, dandruff came again, and make my skin dry, and because of dandruff, pimples come on my forehead part.... - jyotika [View Message]
hello editor,
i take proper nutritious food as per my diet chart, but then also my hair fall in lots of numbers, i fed up of this hairfall, i like long and thick hair, i have long hair, but its thin. what should i apply on hair for this.?... - gauri [View Message]
hello editor,
i apply oil on my hair every second day,but then also i suffer from hair fall problem, and split hair problem, what i do for this problem , i really dont understand. please advice... - gitanjali [View Message]
hello editor,
i have long and frizzy hair, want smooth instead of frizzy hair, i apply regularly oil also take care of my hair, so much give some solution on that.... - neeta [View Message]
RE:hs
hello mundan,
why you are going to do head shave is there any perticular reason behind your head shave, thats why you do that, its good thing that you feel great.
... - prakash [View Message]
RE:hs
hello mumdan,
great and enjoy your time with clean shave, be confident, and try new hairstyle on it, so you look more attractive and share your experience with all of us.... - jigar [View Message]
RE:Forcing for headshave
hello shiny
why your parents force you to do mottai, you are not small kid now, you are office going girl, so you cant go like this way, so you tell them its not possible and you dont want to do that.... - dhiraj [View Message]

Relationship Advices for Women Video..