You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Scanty Hair
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:Scanty Hair
2010-06-16
Name: Savitha Vikram Hi, I gave birth to a baby girl seven months back. And i am losing a lot of hair. My hair is shoulder length, and it silky and wavy, i have given it a step cut.
So people out there please give me some tips in increasing the volume of my hair and also different hair cut, i am thinking of getting it short cut.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-06-17
Name: its me
Subject:  about scanty hair
hi savitha, first i would like to congrats you.
you said you gonna cut your hair short.
but i can suggest you for a head shave in religious places. it will be good for your mind and also you can get good volume of hair ba
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Scanty Hair

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Scanty Hair

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Scanty Hair

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Pls support me for my head shave
hello radha,
its great thing atleast one time you can done head shave and its remove your hair problem also, who is related with your hair, so dont worry and enjoy your head shave with your friend.... - dipti [View Message]
hello radha,
i can understand how you feel about head shave, its not so easy to take this decision, you need not to worry, this head shave may remove your hair problems, like hair fall.... - swati [View Message]
hello radha,
one of my friend also want to do head shave and she face some hair problem also, so someone suggest her about head shave, and now she think on that,but she force me to do head shave for company.... - divyanka [View Message]
hello friend,
i think you should get female barbers so may be you feel comfortable in front of her, and also you can cover your head with the help of scarf, so she can give idea about it.... - nanu [View Message]
RE:head tonsure
hello lakshmi,
you are student and you have to travel for your college and you have a lot of stress too so do one thing whenever you are travelling cover your hair and when you are at home apply oil on head.... - lakhan [View Message]
RE:head tonsure
hello lakshmi,
my friend facing same problem till now, after headshave her hair related problem got solve and also her dandruff problem also get solve, now her hair is so soft and straight.... - rihana [View Message]
RE:Shaved girl with a tuft
hello minisha,
till i have not seen anyone like this, but you should try new hair style and new fashion also, you do whether it is the right thing to be done or not, actually i didnt get your question.... - latika [View Message]

Funny Video on Getting Rid of Mother-In-Law Video..