• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Beauty & Grooming Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Scanty Hair
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Hair Care: Scanty Hair
Name: Savitha Vikram
Date: 2010-06-16
Hi, I gave birth to a baby girl seven months back. And i am losing a lot of hair. My hair is shoulder length, and it silky and wavy, i have given it a step cut.
So people out there please give me some tips in increasing the volume of my hair and also different hair cut, i am thinking of getting it short cut.
Name: its me
Subject:  about scanty hair
Date: 2010-06-17
hi savitha, first i would like to congrats you.
you said you gonna cut your hair short.
but i can suggest you for a head shave in religious places. it will be good for your mind and also you can get good volume of hair ba
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Scanty Hair

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
to shiny
i shiny u not update anything whether you completed your headshave or not please update anything the month ago you not update anything... - krishna [View Message]
hs
i shiny i to face my headshave last july but not for dandroff because of mother vow i to think how to face my friend once i get my head shave and went college my friends also tease for nearly one week afterwords i to feel a lot later its becomes normal to me and afterone week they to get bore of tease me and leaving me so be courage and face your office mate... - lekha [View Message]
remedy for me
i shiny to you have any to get reduce in hairfall please say me i to suffering like you plz kindly reply me... - tanu [View Message]
hi
plz say remdy said by docter... - tanu [View Message]
hs
hi leka i am happy to hear you take your headshave as happy ... - nithi [View Message]
headshave exprience
i am pooja i am 20 year i going to share my headshave experience when i completed my 8th std annual exam i parents decided to join me in a good coaching school so they decided to put me in hostel because i am from small town nearer to palani they going to join in one of reputed schoolin chennai so i am very excited about my new school to start my 9 standard there and th... - pooja [View Message]
hi shiny
hi shiny dont think about they because they will ask for atleast one or two days then they will do their work but you not shave your hair became fall and you become mottai and sotai so dont mind about those memeber you think about yourself... - nithi [View Message]

How to build self-confidence Video