---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Scanty Hair
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:Scanty Hair
2010-06-16
Name: Savitha Vikram
Hi, I gave birth to a baby girl seven months back. And i am losing a lot of hair. My hair is shoulder length, and it silky and wavy, i have given it a step cut.
So people out there please give me some tips in increasing the volume of my hair and also different hair cut, i am thinking of getting it short cut.

2010-06-17
Name: its me
Subject:  about scanty hair
hi savitha, first i would like to congrats you.
you said you gonna cut your hair short.
but i can suggest you for a head shave in religious places. it will be good for your mind and also you can get good volume of hair ba
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Scanty Hair

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:BALD AGAIN
hi girish,
so you were happy to done tonsure, its realy good thing and good experience too. if you are happy to done this then its completely good thing, your happiness is more important.... - neminathan [View Message]
hello girish,
its seems you are realy interested to do tonsure and definately you will do in regular basis, its good thing, if you got happiness from this then nothing wrong in tonsure.... - malti [View Message]
hi girish,
you posted had long time , just i wanted to ask you now you were doing it on regularly or for some times, now how much gap you keep between your next tonsure.... - madhu [View Message]
hi girish,
you shave your head on regularly or you done this only for this time, can you share your experience here plese so it will be helpful for other readers too.... - neel [View Message]
hi girish,
from your post it seems like you were happy on doing tonsure, so are you doing tonsure repeat for months , and what is the reason of tonsure, its a realy good thing.... - harshu [View Message]
hi girish,
i read your post and from your post seems you are religious person, who attend all the rituals and attend mela and all things, but tell me one thing why people do tonsure.?... - nirmiti [View Message]
hi girish,
you are happy to do tonsure, its feel comfortable to you then its good thing for you, can you please share your experience with us, are you going to do tonsure on every month now.... - kamla [View Message]

Relationship Tips for Young Women Video..