---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Scanty Hair
Ask a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum
Hair Care:Scanty Hair
Name: Savitha Vikram
Hi, I gave birth to a baby girl seven months back. And i am losing a lot of hair. My hair is shoulder length, and it silky and wavy, i have given it a step cut.
So people out there please give me some tips in increasing the volume of my hair and also different hair cut, i am thinking of getting it short cut.
Name: its me
Subject:  about scanty hair
hi savitha, first i would like to congrats you.
you said you gonna cut your hair short.
but i can suggest you for a head shave in religious places. it will be good for your mind and also you can get good volume of hair ba
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Scanty Hair

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
if u know somebody commenting in ur name then y u not already u can post comment know how we will know who is real shiny... - alex [View Message]
fake shiny
Hi friends,

I have not posted any comments long back. I started growing my hair and like previous post of fake shiny there is no function where I put mottai and do nose piercing. please don't post fake comments and don't create any fake stories.... - shiny [View Message]
Congrate 4 ur decision
Hi im really happy listening ur decision about being clippered bald until ur next baby confirmed but tel me which clippers u used in that time hand operated one or a electric clippers & also tel u done ur clipper headshave where inside barbershop or in ur home?... - Seema [View Message]
Don't fake story
Dear friend shiny has been stop to post command after her second headshave I think that is not true and other thing are not post my her some other posting by her name is not shiny and I warn fake shiny don't post command... - Fake story [View Message]
Hey shiny, after long time u updating. Good to hear . Congratulations for your nose piercing. So which side you are going to pierce ? Both sides? And how is your mottai ? ... - Deepti [View Message]
U must have got good amount of hair right . R u going for job r still at home.? R u gonna do mottai in your nose piercing function.? R is it over.... - Deepti [View Message]
ya i got less than bobcut hair and i going to do leftside nose ya i going to do mottai... - shiny [View Message]

Tips for grocery shopping Video