You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Scanty Hair
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:Scanty Hair
2010-06-16
Name: Savitha Vikram Hi, I gave birth to a baby girl seven months back. And i am losing a lot of hair. My hair is shoulder length, and it silky and wavy, i have given it a step cut.
So people out there please give me some tips in increasing the volume of my hair and also different hair cut, i am thinking of getting it short cut.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-06-17
Name: its me
Subject:  about scanty hair
hi savitha, first i would like to congrats you.
you said you gonna cut your hair short.
but i can suggest you for a head shave in religious places. it will be good for your mind and also you can get good volume of hair ba
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Scanty Hair

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Scanty Hair

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Scanty Hair

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Many Bengali females do head shave
yup... - TEKO [View Message]
RE:Hair Care
All these problems can be easily solved of we take care of our hair properly by eating right and oiling our hair. People avoid oiling their hair as it makes it oily and does not always look good but it makes the hair go dry.... - abc [View Message]
RE:Hair Care
gbgbvb... - fgfb [View Message]
RE:Is it necessary??
Hi dear why are you so worried about it as this is just a normal head shave and nothing else, i think so you should go ahead without any pressure and get it done please do not take so much tension about it.... - Manisha [View Message]
Hi Ayush it happens with every parents and this is nothing to worry as nothing will go wrong or nothing will harm your daughter so just relax and be calm, if possible do not take tension on this matter.... - Minakshi [View Message]
Hi Ayush my friend you are taking undue tension and getting worried so please be sure what you want if you are not comfortable with it then just dont go for it nothing to worry so much and yes it your decision after all.... - Manu [View Message]
Hi there its a regular process for every indian family and you should not think so much if your mother is asking you to do something then you should obey her and get it done as she will not ask you to do something which is wrong.... - Mini [View Message]

Shopping in Mens Department Video..