• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Beauty & Grooming Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Scanty Hair
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Hair Care: Scanty Hair
Name: Savitha Vikram
Date: 2010-06-16
Hi, I gave birth to a baby girl seven months back. And i am losing a lot of hair. My hair is shoulder length, and it silky and wavy, i have given it a step cut.
So people out there please give me some tips in increasing the volume of my hair and also different hair cut, i am thinking of getting it short cut.
Name: its me
Subject:  about scanty hair
Date: 2010-06-17
hi savitha, first i would like to congrats you.
you said you gonna cut your hair short.
but i can suggest you for a head shave in religious places. it will be good for your mind and also you can get good volume of hair ba
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Scanty Hair

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Plan´ s 2 Fulfil my vow
Nw I started 2 plan abt fulfillment of my vow in any barbershop sir plzz advice which barbershop is most suitable 4 me?????... - Preeti [View Message]
Pandit´ s Advice
Sir I take ur advice & ask my vow matter with my family pandit & he 1st astonished abt my vow but whn I ask him tht I want 2 fulfill tht so thn he advice me tht better u done in barbershop & take ur hair & delivered 2 tirupati after 2 month & also done ur hs & armpits shave thr but not in hall in cottage room thr... - Preeti [View Message]
Good Advice
Preeti
At least now I hope you agree with the advice of your Pandit. So go ahead and shave your head and armpits in the barbershop now first with clippers and then with razor. And again at Tirupati in Sep/Oct in the cottage.... - Ram Singh [View Message]
Contradictory
Preeti
Shaving arm pit hair is never a part of a vow. You can do it privately and not as part of vow. Shaving of head as vow is to be done direct with razor and not in stages. Head shave vow and hand clipper balding are contradictory.
If you want to enjoy hand clipper balding, I suggest that you first shave your armpit in your privacy by your husband, then si... - Ram Singh [View Message]
Tonsure
Hi Sreenivas,We have not heard about your decision and start of implementation if so decided.I am narrating my recent visit to Gokarna to perform rudrabhishekha pooja during my visit and audit work at Ankola.I decided to perform pooja at Gokarn after teertha snana. As I preferred to do snana after getting tonsure I went near the barber who was aged about 65-70or above with... - subray p hegde [View Message]
Disturbs for fulfilling of vow
Sir I take vow in that manner so nw plzz help me hw I can done hs with hand clippers & armpits shave also????
Whether it' s possible I do all tht in barbershop???... - Preeti [View Message]
Probable
Probably the only way I can see out of your predicament is this.
Request a barber to come to your house with hand clippers and razor. Sit cross legged on the floor in the presence of your husband. Ask the barber to remove your armpit hair and head hair with clippers and collect them in a plastic cover. Then ask him to wet the armpits and your head and shave them wit... - Ram Singh [View Message]

Excessive hair Shedding Video