• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Beauty & Grooming Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >sudden and shocking head shave because o
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Hair Care: sudden and shocking head shave because of god
Name: sri
Date: 2010-06-13
hi guys this is sri my nd i completed my 10th class board exams and so on the first day of my college i went there and started chitchatting wid friends then classes started. before this i have a vow to god that i l offer my hair if i get good marks, i got gud marks but fearing for going to college with bald head i postponed that vow and went to college.

suddenly our college staff came and asked me to come out with my books and she said to me \" please go home ur father called us and asked to send u home\"
i asked y
she said i donno first go home
i went to home and i was surprised to see our relatives and i asked my mom mommy wer we are going my mom said we are going somewhere its surprise. so my relatives said tht we are going to dwaraka tirumala and annavaram. so its happy for me to enjoy wid the relatives. we engaged qualis and went there then we reached dwaraka tirumala there my relatives means my cousin sisters are taking their baggage near kalyanakatta but i cant understand wat r dey doing
so i asked my mom wats their program here
she said nothing they also had a vow like u so u three are getting ur head shaved oh no but i accepted because i was male and other two are female so they are ready to shave so i removed my clothes and tied a towel so that the dress would not spoil and my sisters along with my aunties went to gals kalyanakatta then i was the only one near the barber as it was a free time so i made my hair wet and sat infornt of the barber and he again poured some water on my head and started shaving my head in few minutes its over he shaved my fresh moustahce and beard so its a new feeling as it was a first time so after this i went to the head shaving place of womens surprisingly it was rush so my sisters are waiting for their turn because there are only two barbers and now their turn they shaved their heads and surprisingly my aunties and uncles and my sister in laws also shaved their heads so we are all a gundu family. so wen i went to college with this head and all the gals of my class started staring at me and laughing because my gundu is shining brightly in the sunlight and my friend rubbed my gundu with her hand and started laughing at me how ever with shaved head and face its free.
but actually its the gods decree for me to shave the head so its very cool then k bye guys
Name: Amit
Subject:  Your Feelings
Date: 2010-06-28
Hi Sri,
How is the status now?
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
sudden and shocking head shave because of god

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
tonsure
After June 19th short haircut my hubby has not had haircut upto 9th Sept in spite of my repeated reminder to go and have haircut.On 10th Sept being mahalaya month and my hubby is doing mahalaya tarpan I told 2-3 days back regarding this and told him to have his headshave on that day or previous day which he was reluctabt to have.On 9th I told the barber to come on 10th m... - nagaratna [View Message]
Back to boycut
On June 9th I had told that I and my daughters would get boycuts in September. Somehow we could not keep the date. This Saturday, my co-sis told that if we did not get boycuts immediately, she herself would shave our heads. It was more of a loving command showing her deep love and concern for us than any reproach. Hearing that I giggled and she joined in the giggle. So... - Jalaja [View Message]
Tonsure
Hallo k.girish, you have not replied to my earlier 2 letters,of course you may be busy,but i would like to know the reason for your tonsure after about 6 months,as i am feeling very much uncomfortable if hair tonsure is done after 2 months. In pitru paksha I got tonsured and now again i going for tonsure before diwali. If it is over 2?2 months my barber will also ask why ... - subray p hegde [View Message]
headshave with tuft
Dear Srinivasaji, You have not informed any of your experience of 7th August and afterwards,regarding pujas,regular period of tonsure after 7th,your office experience,etc.Please inform. We are also doing the office/audit work alongwith with pujas with regular razhor tonsure with tuft of length of about 3-4 inch. ... - subray p hegde [View Message]
Tonsure
Hallo Girishji,To Continue on this matter, on the day of pitru paksha I got my head tonsured with tuft and performed tarpan and my wife has not told anything and anyone has not told anything. Now it is about 40 days since then I told today that I have to get my head tonsured before this diwali pujas my wife told no and she asked for one inch craff cut on the head and machi... - subray p hegde [View Message]
remedy
Hi frnds my name is shabeena and I' m studying b tech 1st year and I newly joined in clg and I have very short and thin hair and now a days I m feeling too inferiority and all my friends hav. Very long and thick hair and among them a girl named ' x' is teasing me very like short hair you short hair girl and she got beautiful thick n long hair and she' s very proud of it... - shabeena begam [View Message]
congrats
hai prajna gi first upall congrats.who is small baby ... - krishna [View Message]

Understanding Relationship after Divorce Video