• Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Sex
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Extra-marital Affairs >unsatisfied married life
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Extra-marital Affairs: unsatisfied married life
Name: Angela
Date: 2009-03-03
I am married since last 3 yrs, hv 1.6 yrs old baby.. earlier i was the one who was not interested in sex but now its my hubby... I love him tooo much n so does he.. its just tat when ever we start it gets over too soon n whenever i think of approaching him again but he just goes off to sleep ones its over. I tried talking to him openly but all in vain... Till date we hv never had sex more than once...
Is anything wrong with me... or what i dont know.. i hv read mssgs were couples hv sex more than 2/3 times in a day whereas for us its 1 - 2 times a week.
I know he is a little worked up with office but this was the case always. I never felt the need for sex as much as i do now... After pregnancy i had completely lost it but now the drive is tooo much... i dont want my hubby to feel tat i am despo.. Please tell me something so tat it would last for long or atleast happen more often..

Name: Vivek
Subject:  Keep Trying
Date: 2012-02-05
DonĀ“ t worry and keep trying. You will succeed one day. Best of luck. -Vivek
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: raja
Subject:  hi angela
Date: 2010-05-26
try to impress him , and seduce him, it will wok out.

Name: pravin
Subject:  suggestions
Date: 2010-05-19
i have gone through ur message......so freind i would like to help u......do not go for medicines....there are some basics which need to be corrected...without knowing much i cannot say anything............i guess u will feel the difference...i am ready to help all

Name: chirag
Subject:  hi
Date: 2010-01-11
hey angela....i guess you should try and talk to him ...and the best thing is to attract him....and also talk about sex or msg him something you would like with him in bed....this creates a passion fo royour hubby...also try and surprise him with things when he comes home or in the room...think of all this...i guess it works...

Name: kumar
Subject:  hello angela
Date: 2009-12-14
hello angela, my personel experience is u attract ur husband with new lingerie and try it only two or three times in a week if u will try to do it 2-3 times in a day it would not be great and u cant enjoy so try it

Name: elisa
Subject:  ur hubby
Date: 2009-07-27
maybe your hubby is getting what he wants from someonelse. are you really sure he is working late ? or cheating around .....

Name: sam
Subject:  try it
Date: 2009-05-03
try to get your husband out of that alcohol addiction ......alcohol reduces sex drive

Name: James
Subject:  Extra Marital Affairs
Date: 2009-04-15
Would u like to consider an extra-marital affair?

Name: tanishk
Subject:  to nikki
Date: 2011-09-04
hey nikki shall we chat ? can u give ur yahoo messenger id ? or if u say i can tell mine.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Niki
Subject:  extramarital affairs
Date: 2009-04-23
I am accepted extramarital affairs, nothing problem with silicated partner

Name: Nini
Subject:  Uninterested hubby
Hey, dont worry. your case is far better. We have not had sex for more than 3 months, but thats the case it always is. My hubby is more interested in drinking and sleeping. I have two kids but i still look like a college girl. everybody is attracted to me except my husband. I have tried everything from dressing attractively to talking about it plainly. He says he is not interested in marital sex anymore. But he says he gets turned on by seeing other girls on tv and movies. but i know he doesnt have anything outside the marriage. what do i do? i dont want to have extra marital affairs. It is 5 years since marriage and i have become numb with frustration. i think your case is better.

Name: sachin
Subject:  where are you from
Date: 2009-07-16
Hi...where are you from??

Name: Ecstasy Beauty
Subject:  Enjoy Life-Things will happen as it has to happen
Date: 2009-04-16
Hi Nini,
Think Positive and try your best improve the situation & Enjoy life with your hubby. You have mentioned your hubby is intrested in drinking...why dont you convince him and take him to counselling to come out of addiction. Also, please talk to him and understand why and how come he is turn on for girls on TV/Movie but not with wife...please introspect yourself is there anyting wrong with your sex relationship between you and your hubby.

Take...Hope for the best.

Name: James
Subject:  try this out
i guess u need to explore more avbl options n try to make a living. Balance your family life n ur interests as well. Thats how both can be happy.

Name: yogesh
Subject:  hi angela
Date: 2009-03-05
dont worry dear i just stumbled upon ur post i felt rather bad to see ur condition i could corelate in some way i am a man at 36 i am all alone with a 3 yr old daughter. dont worry ur not desparate try talking to your hubby, try to work out some thing, benficial to both dont give up, and plz dont feel sad. i think sex is important more important is to have a companion , talk to ur hubby all the best

Name: mg
Subject:  unsatisfied
Date: 2009-03-06
hello angela,
by reading your mail, i feel 1-2 times a week is just fine since you have a small baby(additional responsibilities), besides i feel more than sex just try cuddling eachother and having a passionate time, mostly my hubby also goes of to sleep after the first time, generally i have read it takes some time for men to get an errection again to restart. Besides i would say try the woman on top position. Gradually you can get back to maybe 3-4 times a week, all the best.

Name: cheerful
Subject:  there are ways
Date: 2009-03-04
Hello Angela

Sorry to hear abt what' s going on in your life. I can totally understand b/c I have gone through it a few years back. There could be couple of things what' s causing the issue here. It could be erectile dysfunction, Pre-mature ejaculation or some other stressful conditions in your hb' s life. It was PE in my hb' s case and we overcome it with few tricks and enjoying beautiful life. Men try to avoid sex in all these situations. Without knowing more details about your situation it' s hard to advise you on what to do. At the same time I don' t want you to tell us everything on a public board like this. There are some people who read it and pass silly comments. If you would like more info on what we did and how you can adopt it then, write to me on yahoo at udbhanu30. Men seeking EMA pls excuse this account. I am not of that kind.
Angela, if you don' t want to write to me then at least tell us what you have tried thus far and have you tried to identify the real problem. Also, pls don' t believe in going to a counsellor or spending money in drugs. There are very simple steps which can improve it without spending any money.
Good Luck !!

Pages >>  1 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
unsatisfied married life

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Hi
We are a cpl for 7 yrs+ and did some swaps its fun... - Abhishek [View Message]
satisfaction
I am married guy but i am not satisfied with my sex life.
its good for affairs
... - Mahesh [View Message]
Stay cool !
Rita, this is not something to worry and hurt your head. I can clearly see you are confused and in a worried state. I work in an MNC once I saw a co-worker lady associate telling other girl to cover up her thupata and pushing the other girls boobies teasing her...\" enough of show\" . A very casual one. Later, when I happen to tell this to my co-worker he told me a story t... - Shanker [View Message]
subbu
I was 28 and my cousin were 14... - Soori [View Message]
hi
hi..nice to knw ur incidnt hpnd wth u..if u dont mind.may i knw ur and cousins age...so dat i may post some comments..hre ... - hornysubbu [View Message]
Belly Button Attack
Hi.. My name is Raquel, and I have an interesting incident that happened to me. I am of Indian decent but have spent my whole life in America, and there are many men & women who like my deep navel. I am 35 years old & was babysitting my sisters two kids (boy & girl), ages 10 & 8. While at laying on the couch watching a movie, they snuck up behind me & pinned my arms leavin... - Raquel Thomas [View Message]
Raquel
Thats an interesting story. I too experience a similar stuff from my cousins. I love to have them do that. What do u feel when they do like that. sometimes they unknowingly press my b00bs while playing. that time i got angry. did u experience such things... - soori [View Message]

How to Move-On after Breakup Video