• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Infertility Solutions:
Name:
Date:

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Sperm Donation Regarding
Hi! I am interested in the donation process. Kindly contact me so that you can go forward with the background check. ... - Siva [View Message]
Our list of best reviewed fertility centres
Hello everyone,

We are coming in August to Chennai for our third IVF. We had 2 failed cycles in US and looking for IVF in Chennai.

One of my friend has referred Srushti fertility centre.

Can you pls give me your inputs about the centre.

Looking forward to hear from you all. ... - Urmila [View Message]
o+ blood group
hi i want to donate my sperm if my expences are taken care of in mumbai as i am staying in delhi of age 25 boy am smart fair nd blood o+ and healthy body... - brahmin boy [View Message]
from north india
hi i am of age 25 married healthy from all dieseses blood group o+ stay in newdelhi ... - mishra [View Message]
Sperm Donor
Hi...This is Aditya here from Delhi.Well i belong to Punjabi family and i am very fair ,with light Brown hairs ,Light brown eyes and having very good health.I have got very good sperm count .I have done my MBA in marketing from IMT..Presently i am working with one of the leading MNC in Gurgaon as business head...I am ready to donate my sperm for couple who are really in ne... - Aditya kapoor [View Message]
Need an egg donor in mumbai
A well to do professional couple is in need of an egg donor between 20 to 30 years of age, fair and tall atleast 5.3 ft,little educated and having O positive blood group, married or unmarried. Caste and language etc is not an issue. After initial investigations by the doctor the donor will be finalised and will reimburse well after the procedure. Feel free to reply ... - Nikita Chopra [View Message]
Sperm Donor
I want to donate my sperm to someone who is in need.I am doing this becoz of money.Interested person may contact me through my mail id.I am very fair ,Brown eyes ,Having very gud health with no bad habbits..Well edjucated and belong to good family.Ensure you to maintain the secret.Please feel free to revert back incase u r really interested... - Aditya kapoor [View Message]

Learn to say no-funny Video