You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Urgently Looking For Sperm Donors
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:Urgently Looking For Sperm Donors
2013-01-31
Name: Neha Kedia Hi,
We are a highly educated north indian couple looking for a sperm donor. I am undergoing a treatment. My IUI will be in another 10-12 days. We wanted to go through sperm bank, but are not able to find people with good background. If any of you have been already tested for all the diseases and have donated the sample before, your help to us will be greatly appreciated.
tks
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-10-24
Name: Jebaraj
Subject:  RE:Urgently Looking For Sperm Donors
call me Jebaraj, seven, nine, zero, four, one, one, four, three, eight, seven.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-10-22
Name: Sam vin (sperm donor)
it's Sam from chennai. 34 years old.!, 5'9"high , single, and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.

Please contact :=nine eight four zero three six nine five six four
Or samspermdonor yaho cm

Pls feel free to talk am searching very good couple.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-10-22
Name: Mukesh
Please mail me rest will talk on mail

Mukeshrwalia at the rate gmail dot com
96four3five7three6nine5

Msg me on above both of you want to conceive

2017-10-15
Name: Varma
I'm ready to donate sperm

2017-10-11
Name: Sam vin (sperm donor)
it's Sam from chennai. 34 years old.!, 5'9"high , single, and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.

Please contact :=nine eight four zero three six nine five six four
Or samspermdonor yaho cm

Pls feel free to talk am searching very good couple.

2017-10-05
Name: fruti
I can understand your pain dear doctor inseminates only once dear do try you will get success

2017-10-01
Name: Ashish
Please contact me for sperm donor

2017-09-24
Name: vi ro
i am a south indian guy. i will keep it very confidential with me.

2017-09-24
Name: vi ro
hi i am ready to donate my sperm and i am a non-smoker,occasionally (beer) drinker only. and i have go to blood test for every 3 months, i am 5'9" i'm height and 78 kg and i will do it only for heterosexual. if you agree reply to this

2017-09-22
Name: aditya
I am interested plz contact me

2017-09-06
Name: kavita
hello neha,
why you was wasting your time to find out the online doner, you can easily get sperm in fertility center, you will get person who is interested to donate sperm, feel free to reply.

2017-09-06
Name: naresh
hello neha,
i like to donate my sperms to couple who is in need, like to donate sperm to heterosexual couple, i like to donate my sperms to couple who is in need. and i have good background

2017-09-06
Name: prakash
hello neha,
i am interested to donate my sperms, and if u r still in need then you feel free to contact me, you can contact any fertility center, you will get sperm form fertility center.

2017-09-06
Name: nishant
hi
nehaa
i want donate my sperm for u
watsapp me on

2017-09-04
Name: kiyara
hello neha,
there is no need to worry at all, you can easily get sperm form fertility center,there you should go by gynac reference who is great you,so it will be easy work for you.

2017-09-04
Name: jagruti
hello neha,
why you was wasting your time to find out the online donner, you can easily get sperm donor on fertility center, or you will get person who is interested to donate sperms.

2017-09-04
Name: sameer
hello neha,
you had posted this post long time back, so now what type of response you got from forum users, and was there problem solved or not yet, feel free to cotact in reply to my post.

2017-09-04
Name: rajat
hello neha,
i would like to donate my sperm, but there is only one condition that is , i like to donate my sperm to couple only who is in need, and suffering from any medical issue.

2017-09-01
Name: Superman
I am interested to donate my sperm

2017-06-26
Name: revti
hello neha,
i like to donate my sperm, and i done all the physical tests which is necessary for sperm donation, i have good physics, also i m from well settled and respected family.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Urgently Looking For Sperm Donors

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Urgently Looking For Sperm Donors
call me Jebaraj, seven, nine, zero, four, one, one, four, three, eight, seven.... - Jebaraj [View Message]
RE:RE:Need a sperm donor in pune
Hi
I want to donate my sperms... - Rony [View Message]
RE:RE:Need a sperm donor in pune
I am not smoker and drinker.
I do not have any type of disease.
I want to donate my health sperm.
I am also well educated.
If you want my sperms then please contact me.... - Rony [View Message]
RE:RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
98I34377I3... - balinder singh [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr