• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Beauty & Grooming Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Aveeno Baby products in Hyderabad
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Hair Care: Aveeno Baby products in Hyderabad
Name: Ramagopal M
Date: 2009-05-04
Hi does any one know where can i get Aveeno Baby products in hyderabad?I need the shampoo urgently..Please help me...

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Aveeno Baby products in Hyderabad

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
headshave vow - need support
Hi Friends,

My wife had a vow to do headshave at temple, but she is hesitating to do that and she feels shy about to face people after that, so she is tensed. How to convience her and give a moral support to her. i am helpless and worried about her. i told her that even i will join with her for headshave

Thanks ... - chandu [View Message]
Good to shave
Dear Chandu
Many women who have a desire to get their head shaved as part of a vow have lot of hesitation and nervousness and this is natural. But the essential thing is whether her vow is by herself or taken under pressure from somebody. And I presume that in the case of your wife, it is by herself.
Through this letter, I would like tell her this.
Dear... - Radha [View Message]
Good to shave - 2
Dear Chandu
I would like your wife to see my following posting.
My posting ' Gundu to get a husband' dated 2009-06-02 in the main thread \" Daughter' s mottai\" by Kamala P dated 2009-5-30.
I am 45 year old housewife. Being not able to get a husband, I had a vow of head tonsure after marriage. I shaved my head in a family mottai session immediately afte... - Radha [View Message]
hs
Hi Chandu,
Hello bro how are you and happy to hear that your wife had a vow to go for headsahve in temple that is really good but you told that she is feeling shy to go for headsahve that is natural to ladies bro but we need to convince them +ve lly why because once we taken a vow to god we must and should to fulfill that vow
and bro if you don' t have any ... - krishna [View Message]
hs
Hi Rukumimi,
Hello sister how r u and how is baby r u form andhra sister and your secision also really good sister
if you don' t have any objection can u give your mail id sister
BYE TC and enjoy with baby sister... - krishna [View Message]
correction to my vow post
Dear Radha and Krishna,

Thanks for your posts, i had conveyed your messages to my wife, but it was my mistake that told as vow, but it is not vow by her, as she has sade saath running now, hence we thought by giving hair to god something good will happen..in this case what do you people want us to do....... - chandu [View Message]
No problem
Dear Chandru
I feel you are not serious about your postings. What you mean by \" she is running saade saath now\" I do not understand. By giving hair to God good may or may not happen. Giving hair to God should never be a ' trade' for getting some good. It should rather be a form of worship with love for God. Whether something good in return comes or not one s... - Radha [View Message]

Cleaning the kitchen Video