---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Aveeno Baby products in Hyderabad
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:Aveeno Baby products in Hyderabad
2009-05-04
Name: Ramagopal M
Hi does any one know where can i get Aveeno Baby products in hyderabad?I need the shampoo urgently..Please help me...
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Aveeno Baby products in Hyderabad

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:moms haircut
You should show your mom photos of different haircuts from the internet and see what she likes and since she has long hair she can do any haircut and there are no restrictions on that so good luck to your mom.... - Sakshi [View Message]
RE:Split ends problem
People who own parlors or work there say that split ends stop the growth of the hair and makes them look dead so you should get them chopped but i don't agree as our hair grow from the roots so how is it possible?... - Sakshi [View Message]
RE:Moms haircut
My mother has always had short haircuts only. She thinks that long hair are a waste of energy and a lot of nutrients are absorbed but them which causes shortage of them in our body but i like long hair.... - Sakshi [View Message]
RE:Brother's upanayanam advice
My brother had done the same tantrums when we were going to have his function and it was very difficult to convince him to do anything so we got fed up and started talking about cancelling it but then he came on line.... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:Forcing for headshave
You should visit dr. batra's clinic and see if any treatment of their's works for you and helps you fix your hair problems. They are quite well know for treating hair problems or you can also try richfils they are good too.... - Nidhi [View Message]
RE:Brother's upanayanam advice
I had my upanayanam function when i was 20 years and since it involves head shave i had to wait till the end of my semester before the long vacation because i did not want to attend my college without any hair.... - Jeev [View Message]
RE:Forcing for headshave
Since its monsoon i am having too much hair fall and dandruff issues too. Its like if i keep combing my hair twice a day for a month or two there will be no air left on my head. My mother is very worried about it.... - Sakshi [View Message]

The Right Way of Eating Pomegranate Video..