---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Aveeno Baby products in Hyderabad
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:Aveeno Baby products in Hyderabad
2009-05-04
Name: Ramagopal M
Hi does any one know where can i get Aveeno Baby products in hyderabad?I need the shampoo urgently..Please help me...

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Aveeno Baby products in Hyderabad

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:MY HEAD SHAVE
Hello Girish,
So you had done head shave and you were happy for that can you share what was the reason behind of doing continuous mottai so that we too can know about that and it would be better if you share it also. ... - Megha [View Message]
RE:short haircut
Hello sudha,
So you want to do hair cut and there is no one who asks you if you have done hair cut so that they may help you also and you want to go for boy hair cut or any clipper style can you mention with us if possible.... - Manah [View Message]
RE:wish to hv a long hair
Hello Ruthvik,
So you want to grow hair until your shoulder then you can grow know why do you think about the people what would they say to you and i think it is fashion also in these days so that you can maintain.... - Myntra [View Message]
RE:headshave in barbershop
Hello Sri Ramya,
So you had fulfilled your desire and many people wants their hair to grow but you had made hair cut after completion your engineering can you state what was the reason behind that so we too can know the reason also.... - Manah [View Message]
RE:Boy cut
Hello Geeta,
You can ask directly in the parlor itself they would give you the answer and no need to think about that i wish it would be better you can post what would be the better option for you also you can post after doing hair cut.... - Manah [View Message]
RE:Our Venidaan
Hello,
It is so nice of you that you had given hair to the god and it is good to you also.I wish you had even good darshan also then you had nice trip regarding your prayag and everything i wish you will be happy always.... - Manah [View Message]
Family gundu!
This is Radha (refer to my reply to Jothi on 1 Sep 2009 and also my posting ‘Family Tonsure!’ dated 2011-05-30). I had my first ever gundu a week after my marriage in 1996 and I was 26 at that time. In my in-laws’ family, a family gundu once in five years is the norm. That was a very nice experience and since then I got fully shaved in 2001, 2006 and 2011. On eac... - Radha [View Message]

Kids' Favourite Things during Vacations Video