---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Aveeno Baby products in Hyderabad
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:Aveeno Baby products in Hyderabad
2009-05-04
Name: Ramagopal M
Hi does any one know where can i get Aveeno Baby products in hyderabad?I need the shampoo urgently..Please help me...
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Aveeno Baby products in Hyderabad

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Going Tirupathi - Bald again
Oh, so you decided to go again for mottai. Well it’s good that you are believing in religious practices. If it helps then good and if not then try medicinal help. But yes, have faith in whatever you are doing.... - Devraj Yadav [View Message]
Hello Manasa.

There is no issue in changing the date. As far as you are following the practice, things might work out in your favor. Don’t worry, have faith in God. Thank You.
... - Princy Singh [View Message]
These practices are only done in the name of faith and the real reason of tonsuring in Kalyana katta is quite different. The practice was started to imbibe in humbleness as hair enhances one’s beauty and losing it represents loosing ones’ ego.... - Dev Shyam Sharama [View Message]
Hello Manasa Madam

I don’t know whether what you are saying is authentic or not but if it works for you then please let us know once you return. Well, Happy anniversary in advance.... - Ram Naren Yadav [View Message]
Hi
Many people living in my neighborhood have done tonsuring at Kalyan katta. Males do it quite often and women at least once. The practice is age old and been found to work for many. I hope it works for you as well.... - Devi Krupal Varma [View Message]
RE:DR. BATRA'S CLINIC ??
Hello Tinku
First identify the reason of hair fall. If it is due to deficiency of some vitamins (iroz, zinc, etc) or due to the change in water as minerals change, then there is no need to go Dr. Batra.... - Ram Joshi [View Message]
RE:DR. BATRA'S CLINIC ??
Dr.Batra is quite famous but I personally have got feed back that his success is just exaggerated.
Also the treatment given is Homeopathy which is known to take long time span to show results. So you might be just spending your money without any result.... - Ramnarayan Sharma [View Message]

World of electronics Video..