---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Aveeno Baby products in Hyderabad
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:Aveeno Baby products in Hyderabad
2009-05-04
Name: Ramagopal M
Hi does any one know where can i get Aveeno Baby products in hyderabad?I need the shampoo urgently..Please help me...

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Aveeno Baby products in Hyderabad

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
hair oiling
Hi ,
Thanks for posting. I really like your idea of oiling and styling. I would like to have his hair up to waist length and oil it heavily daily and decorate it flowers and hair accessories. What do you think ? Please give more suggestion. My mother did say we can have his ears pierced before ceremony, I want his nose pierced too. The maid oils his hair only o... - Meenakshi [View Message]
hi
taking revenge is not a good idea. sometimes some people originally have thick and long hair and sometimes some people have thing annd short hair. my hair also when they grow long i had to cut it because they get split ends every time. now i am facing hairfall these days so my hair are becoming thin day by day. so i am using herbal shampoo to stop hairfall and i use coconu... - sameera [View Message]
hi
use liceil for ur hair it kills lice and u can comb ur hair with lice comb so they will get out of ur hair after that wash ur hair daily with mild shampoo for 2 weeks atleast everyday use oil. nd u have to use that liceill for 2 to 3 times.... - megha [View Message]
hi
use liceil for ur hair it kills lice and u can comb ur hair with lice comb so they will get out of ur hair after that wash ur hair daily with mild shampoo for 2 weeks atleast everyday use oil. nd u have to use that liceill for 2 to 3 times. so u will get reed of it complytly. no neeed tto cut ur hair.... - megha [View Message]
hi
if u r not willing to do so it is not compulsary to shave ur head. that is ok if u didn't. its up to u. ... - isha [View Message]
hs
Hi Sister,
Haritha garu bagunara really so sad to hear about u r problem that is very pain full for u sister but what u r thinking to solve u r problem if u don't have any objection can u plz mee mail id evandi sister... - krishna [View Message]
When do u want to get head shave done?
Hi haritha
When are u planning to get headshave done
Meeku nijamga plan unda or just have a thought.
... - Boy [View Message]

Healthy shopping funny Video