• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Beauty & Grooming Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Aveeno Baby products in Hyderabad
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Hair Care: Aveeno Baby products in Hyderabad
Name: Ramagopal M
Date: 2009-05-04
Hi does any one know where can i get Aveeno Baby products in hyderabad?I need the shampoo urgently..Please help me...

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Aveeno Baby products in Hyderabad

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Preeti´ s vow fulfilling
Preeti
On 31-7-2014 you had told that you had decided to tonsure your head and shave your armpits in barber shop and two months later shave your two months growth in Tirupati. It is one month since then. Have you shaved your head in barbershop?... - Ram Singh [View Message]
Niharika´ s head shave
Niharika
You had told on 23-7-2014 that you and your husband wanted to shave your heads in a temple in Mumbai. Have you done the head shaves?... - Ram Singh [View Message]
Headshave with tuft
Dear Sreenivasa, we have not heard anything about and after your decision to implmwnt family tradition with cleanshaven head and tuft at the top.How you are experiencing now? ... - subray p hegde [View Message]
Tonsure
Hallo, you have not explained to my earier letter regarding length of your hair that too for well grown for 6 months. How much length is your tuft now or have you got the long tuft cut for short while getting tonsured at barbershop. Is your mother and wife tolerated for such a long length hair which will be more than neatly cut craff. Why you made so delay for tonsureing w... - subray p hegde [View Message]
Short Haircut
Dear K Girish youmnetioned that your wife got short haircut almost like military haircut in April 2014. Please advise is your wife also getting haircut regularly or in summer only. Usually indian women will not agree for haircut except in vow time or at venidan when at sangam. Please advise whether your mother will also allow for regular shortcut to your wife. ... - sp [View Message]
Contd
Hello MNT How are you ? Long time no replies. Hope all is good. P!ease reply soon.

... - longhairlady [View Message]
You can try
I have not seen any so far. But you can try and start a new fashion. Afterall, if you get too many bad reactions, shave the tuft off and go clean bald, which is more acceptable.... - Ram Singh [View Message]

Home Remedy for Fairness Video