You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Aveeno Baby products in Hyderabad
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:Aveeno Baby products in Hyderabad
2009-05-04
Name: Ramagopal M Hi does any one know where can i get Aveeno Baby products in hyderabad?I need the shampoo urgently..Please help me...
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Aveeno Baby products in Hyderabad

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Shaved girl with a tuft
hello minisha,
initially you can get negative as well as positive comment from people, but its your choice and if you feel happy in this, so you can carry this hairstyle confidently you can. try this once.... - ganesh [View Message]
hello minisha,
are you serious and plane to do this hair cut, but its perfectly fine with girls, i saw girls who kept tuft on her crown after head shave, so its not bad also, you just try it and take a look.... - pinky [View Message]
hello minisha,
i have not seen any girl who is keep tuft on shave head, i dont think its look good, but you carry this confidently then its on you, you will get many people comments on that.... - nilima [View Message]
hello minisha,
are you planning to do this thing, so its great thing, you should take experience once, so you will get idea about all this, also do whatever you feel right nothing else.... - harsha [View Message]
hello minisha,
are you planning to do this, so you done headshave, how was your experience, and how you feel after done this, it you get too many bad reaction on that, shave your tuft off and go clean bald.... - pooja [View Message]
RE:Repeat Gundu
hello geeta,
being bald or shave full head its need guts and braveness, its not easy to shave head to girl, because in women hair is attractive things and that she remove so its so painful feeling.... - rajat [View Message]
RE:Repeat Gundu
hello geeta,
i was done head shave in three years before, and that time i was felt so much relax, and light weight on head, so i feel emptyness on head, so it was great experience for me.... - divya [View Message]