---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Luvin Massari!
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Luvin Massari!
2006-02-05
Name: Moi
Real Love rulesss :D
Anyone heard it?

(Girl)Girl, im going out of my mind(mind)
and even though i dont really know you(you)
and plus im feeling im running out of time
im waiting for the moment i can show you(show you)
and baby girl i want u to know, im watching you go ,im watching you pass me by

its real love that that you dont know about...

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2006-02-05
Name: Sara
Subject:  What r u talking about...
hay buddy i dont still know what r u talking about and what top do u wanna say so can u plz be a little much open and express ur feelings plzzzzzzzzzz....
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Luvin Massari!

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Luvin Massari!

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Luvin Massari!

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:masturbate
hello seema,
as per you mentioned that you feel pain after mastrubating, so you should meet good gynac for this solution ans if you feel pain after this, so its not common problem. keep yourself in busy in all ways.... - minal [View Message]
hello seema,
if you feel lonely, then why not you make friends and keep yourself happy, so you will be feel better from this feeling, and also you can divert your mind in different activities.... - varsha [View Message]
hello seema,
its not like that way, so you can carry with your happiness, but be careful, its related to your private part, and your daily things may be affect on your part, so take care and visit good gynac for your query.... - ranjani [View Message]
hello seema
it was happened with me also, i have habit for daily mastrubating, and i was feel relax after this, and i slept whole night very good way, but i noticed after done that i feel so weak, and lost weight too.... - rajan [View Message]
hello seema,
i heart and i serious in this problem, i know about boys mastrubation but i dont know about same thing with girls, i m so young to know this, but for me its really strange thing.... - radhika [View Message]
hello seema,
whatever you done its not wrong thing at all, its a need of every body, and you just try to fullfill your body need, so its ok and dont feel guilty for that, and yes it will be effect on your private part.... - kiran [View Message]
hello seema,
are you serious ,are you doing daily mastrubation and it gives you good feelings, so i also want to try once, is there any side effects of this action, because i m going to do first time.... - madhu [View Message]

How to flirt Video..