You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Luvin Massari!
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Luvin Massari!
2006-02-05
Name: Moi Real Love rulesss :D
Anyone heard it?

(Girl)Girl, im going out of my mind(mind)
and even though i dont really know you(you)
and plus im feeling im running out of time
im waiting for the moment i can show you(show you)
and baby girl i want u to know, im watching you go ,im watching you pass me by

its real love that that you dont know about...

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2006-02-05
Name: Sara
Subject:  What r u talking about...
hay buddy i dont still know what r u talking about and what top do u wanna say so can u plz be a little much open and express ur feelings plzzzzzzzzzz....
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Luvin Massari!

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Luvin Massari!

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Luvin Massari!

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:fck at 19
hello issha,
i read your post now, and i was really so surprised that till now you have an relationship with this type of guy, what is your age and what is your mother age, your boyfriend is not right person for you.... - rajat [View Message]
RE:fck at 19
hello ishaa,
its not right what you posted here is that true or its just your assumption, so may be your mother treat your boyfriend like her son, dont take anything in wrong sense , first make sure then only put blame on anyone.... - niraj [View Message]
hello ishaa,
your boyfriend break your trust nothing else, and till now you keep trust on him, and may be whatever you saw there is fact in this things, so you should take some decision on your relationship.... - indira [View Message]
hello ishaa,
if you noticed anything like that so your should raise your voice against that, so if your boyfriend trying to fluting your mother so you should stop him, and give tight slap to him.... - rohini [View Message]
hello ishaa,
i would like to know what is your age and what is your boyfriend age, also what is your mother age, and what is her profession, its important things to know after that we can give answer on that.... - mahesh [View Message]
hello ishaa,
your boyfriend is wrong choice in your life, he was not at all loyal towards you, and he trying to used to your mother also, so why you keep in relationship with you, break with him.... - ranjana [View Message]
RE:RE:fck at 19
hi aruna aunty
i am 19 and she is near 42 he is educated and working well in mnc company she is beautiful and hv good stats and height 5.7 not looks fatty due to good height
my bf is v naughty and doing all time notorious task that day mumma wear new maxi so he go to kitchen and on her right bhutt he pinch hard and i hear her moan he teasing her he not leave h... - ishaa [View Message]

WAP and GPRS Video..