---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Luvin Massari!
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Luvin Massari!
2006-02-05
Name: Moi
Real Love rulesss :D
Anyone heard it?

(Girl)Girl, im going out of my mind(mind)
and even though i dont really know you(you)
and plus im feeling im running out of time
im waiting for the moment i can show you(show you)
and baby girl i want u to know, im watching you go ,im watching you pass me by

its real love that that you dont know about...

2006-02-05
Name: Sara
Subject:  What r u talking about...
hay buddy i dont still know what r u talking about and what top do u wanna say so can u plz be a little much open and express ur feelings plzzzzzzzzzz....
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Luvin Massari!

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Sex fitness
If man gets sex fitness tests from a doctor, then can his wife file divorce against him for impotency?... - arrow [View Message]
hi
there is ovulation cycle. if ur wife's cycle is 28 days then it will be 15th or 16th day from she got her periods and missionarry position will be best if u can uplift her slightly by the piilow so ur sperms will not ooze out. ... - sia [View Message]
hi
there is ovulation cycle. if ur wife's cycle is 28 days then it will be 15th or 16th day from she got her periods and missionarry position will be best if u can uplift her slightly by the piilow so ur sperms will not ooze out.... - sia [View Message]
hi
her bra size must be 34, 36 or something and her panty size must be L or XL it also depends on brand dude. brand to brand sizes get changed and u can sneakingly checckk for her panty and bra size of she currently using. it is so simple dude.. ... - kiyara [View Message]
hi
at the age of 8? r u kidding? that time were u aware what is sex??? i wonder how? at the age of 8 i didn't even know S from the sex. i used to think girl can get pregnant only by kissing till i was in std. 5th. i just used to fantasize about hugging with my one classmate with who i had a big crush.... - kim [View Message]
hi
justbrk uup wwith that girl and ask for other girl. just friendship at first stage then ask her out go on dating and other things later u cn see.... - sameera [View Message]
Consult Urologist or Andrologist
Hi,

You may need to consult an urologist or an andrologist for treatment. The degree of Phimosis can be better evaluated and respective treatment can begin. The same doctor will also provide you methods to increase your stamina and last longer while masturbating. I suggest you to try Kegel exercise for men.... - CupidCare [View Message]

Child Lying about His Age Video