---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Luvin Massari!
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Luvin Massari!
2006-02-05
Name: Moi
Real Love rulesss :D
Anyone heard it?

(Girl)Girl, im going out of my mind(mind)
and even though i dont really know you(you)
and plus im feeling im running out of time
im waiting for the moment i can show you(show you)
and baby girl i want u to know, im watching you go ,im watching you pass me by

its real love that that you dont know about...

2006-02-05
Name: Sara
Subject:  What r u talking about...
hay buddy i dont still know what r u talking about and what top do u wanna say so can u plz be a little much open and express ur feelings plzzzzzzzzzz....
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Luvin Massari!

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Son hugged my waist
hi mother,
you are now 40 and he is your son so he hugged you in good way only why you feel shy take in positive way and ignroe things, and learn to move on from this issue. dont take it seriousely.... - geeta [View Message]
hello mom,
as you say he is 17 then you should noticed the change in him and behave as a friend with him, it will helpful for you as well to your son, so dont feel shy take it friendely.... - rishikesh [View Message]
hi mom,
your son was didnt do intensionaly. so you should underastand and know how to dress up in front of your son, and i m shocked that you felt shy that time take it spotingely and try to be good friend of him.... - urvi [View Message]
hi mother,
i read your question and you mentioned he was hugged you at waist in front of your husband and his dad, so why you create any issue, try to understand his age and feelings, so behave friendely with him.... - mauli [View Message]
hi mom.
you was posted your situation here so we all can understand what your mind says, but take it lighetely, becasue he is sevnteen year now so some changes happened in him and its obivous.... - praan [View Message]
hi mother,
can understand that this is very hard for mother, son behave like this way but dont worry he was just 17 so try to talk with him as a friend. and discuss with him try to understand his problems.... - nirmala [View Message]
RE:my son seeing my navel
hi kavitha,
its hear to weired that and other side its your wish, as nature wise you are shy person but your wishes make you bold and from your mother you got encouragement so you carry yourself as you are dont show your fake site.... - hansika [View Message]

Playground safety - Funny Video..