You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Luvin Massari!
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Luvin Massari!
2006-02-05
Name: Moi Real Love rulesss :D
Anyone heard it?

(Girl)Girl, im going out of my mind(mind)
and even though i dont really know you(you)
and plus im feeling im running out of time
im waiting for the moment i can show you(show you)
and baby girl i want u to know, im watching you go ,im watching you pass me by

its real love that that you dont know about...

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2006-02-05
Name: Sara
Subject:  What r u talking about...
hay buddy i dont still know what r u talking about and what top do u wanna say so can u plz be a little much open and express ur feelings plzzzzzzzzzz....
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Luvin Massari!

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Luvin Massari!

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Luvin Massari!

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
hello kajal,
your family is so supportive and thinking is really great. but if you wear low saree below your navel so every person look at you, and that make you uncomfortable so its your wish to wear.... - niyati [View Message]
hello kajal,
its good think that your family is broad minded and its good that your wishes comes true, its depend upon every individual choice and its depend upon you, u feel comfortable then ok.... - indira [View Message]
hello kajal,
its good think that your mother in law requested you to wear saree below navel, its great thing, so you should listen to your mother in law, and wear saree below navel its good for you.
... - anand [View Message]
hello kajal,
you are right at your place, and if you feel good after wearing saree below navel,then its your wish, and live your life in your terms, nothing wrong in this, so its ok, and go onwards.... - aarju [View Message]
hello kajal,
if you like to wear saree below navel and if its your wish so dont supress it, go and do it, its your life and in your life you can take your decisions, so its really good family support you have.... - angad [View Message]
hello kajal,
if you want to enjoy your life then you have to learn how to enjoy the life, you can ask to your husband then you can wear, if your husband like your new look, then its good for you.... - jigar [View Message]
RE:crazy for married woman
hello aaryan
is this your job profile and how many years you give this type service to women look towards your future, and make your future yourself, if you give this type sevice its not good.... - nishant [View Message]

Women and Cars Video..