---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Luvin Massari!
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Luvin Massari!
2006-02-05
Name: Moi
Real Love rulesss :D
Anyone heard it?

(Girl)Girl, im going out of my mind(mind)
and even though i dont really know you(you)
and plus im feeling im running out of time
im waiting for the moment i can show you(show you)
and baby girl i want u to know, im watching you go ,im watching you pass me by

its real love that that you dont know about...

2006-02-05
Name: Sara
Subject:  What r u talking about...
hay buddy i dont still know what r u talking about and what top do u wanna say so can u plz be a little much open and express ur feelings plzzzzzzzzzz....
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Luvin Massari!

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:My friends want to touch and kiss my mother’s nave
Hello Adi,
How stupid you are thinking she is your mom yaar and how could you think of her in like that manner.Better stop all your thoughts on her it is moving to an stupid way.I wish you can understand what am saying.... - Asha [View Message]
RE:Will my breasts start sagging?
Hello Sapna,
What ever you said is true but you can make them as usual by doing some exercises also you just find out what it is and then you continue with that then it will help you a lot also.i wish you would do that.... - Anu [View Message]
RE:Lick vagina
Hello kareena,
It is not so harmful because many people will do and it depends on your opinion whether to do or not and if you are interested you can do it and if you have any doubts you can clarify with your friend only.... - Kamini [View Message]
RE:Navelmania
Hello Sangi,
So when you are not facing any problem and you were happy also i wish you to be happy like that but you need not to do such things in the public places and you can do any thing in your home and it looks awkward also.... - Kaira [View Message]
RE:Being nude in front of Mom
Hello Ria,
So you are feeling embarrassing such things in front of your mother but do you think it will not be any problem also.I wish you would not think like that then only you can be free in front of your mother.... - Joe [View Message]
RE:wearing saree 5´ ´ below navel
Hello Radhika,
So you want to wear the saree below the navel then you can wear it know what you are waiting for can you say when do you have any problem for that you can solve it by own so then it would be better you solve it also.... - Kiran [View Message]
RE:My First Night
Hello Person,
How could you share your privacy matters in the forum can you say that because many people will be accessing this forum and you must be careful before posting such postings and it would be better you think on this.... - Amol [View Message]

Drinking Green Tea for Weight Loss Video..