---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >dr. pai or archana dhawan bajaj
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:dr. pai or archana dhawan bajaj
2011-03-26
Name: sk kaur
hi i am from delhi . i have been married for last 7 yrs never conceived ..had endometerios cyst n PCOD .i had two failed IVF-ICSI with dr. abha n DR. gauri
Can somebody tell me about
Dr. Nalini Mahajan of mother child care
Dr. archana dhawan bajaj ,
Dr. H. pai of Fortis La femme,
Dr. sonia malik of Holy angel hospital
or Dr. jatin shah of mumbai - mumbai fertility clinic- kamal polytechnic
i am very confused n depressed If possibe, plz. tell me about ur experiences with any of these doctors n there charges. i would be v greatful ..

2011-04-27
Name: mona
Subject:  IVF
hi ,

sk sure you can meet Dr Kaberi banerjee at Adiva Hospital .
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-04-15
Name: tj
Subject:  dr. in delhi
hi

i do not know of the doctors u have mentioned.but i have pcod too and conceived naturally after two years of treatment.my doctor was really kind and took good care of me.i can only recommend her.she treated my co-sister as well who had a problem of miscarriages.now she has twin boys.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-04-18
Name: ss
Subject:  details
hi ,
kindly share the doc details.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-04-18
Name: sk kaur
Subject:  tj - thanks
thanks TJ for ur reply
could u plz tell me the details of ur doc so i can fix an appt with them..do they handle IVF also ..
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
dr. pai or archana dhawan bajaj

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Interested egg donor
Hi I am 22 years old, I'm interested to help you out if you are still looking for an egg donor. Kindly contact me for further details. Regards, and all the best :)... - Rk [View Message]
contact me
Contact me to find sperms of high quality ... - Hello [View Message]
sperm donor
john.happy2help
@Gmail... - happy2help [View Message]
IVF with ICSI
Hi! Can someone please share your experience of IVF with ICSI in Delhi? Who was your doctor? Any advise? ... - Ishita Mehra [View Message]
Dr Brig RK Sharma
Can someone please give me some feedback about dr RK Sharma for IVF ICSI? ... - Ishita Mehra [View Message]
Interested egg donor
Hi Sree, I'm a tamil brahmin girl interested in donating for you (if you are still interested and looking). Do contact me for further details. :)
Regards!... - Rk [View Message]
Interested egg donor
Hi,
I'm a healthy 22 year old hailing from a south Indian brahmin household. I am well educated, soon to complete my undergraduate. I am also fairly good looking with a dusky complexion. I am pure and strict vegetarian. You can contact me for further details.
Regards :)... - Rk [View Message]

A real story Video