---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >dr. pai or archana dhawan bajaj
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:dr. pai or archana dhawan bajaj
2011-03-26
Name: sk kaur
hi i am from delhi . i have been married for last 7 yrs never conceived ..had endometerios cyst n PCOD .i had two failed IVF-ICSI with dr. abha n DR. gauri
Can somebody tell me about
Dr. Nalini Mahajan of mother child care
Dr. archana dhawan bajaj ,
Dr. H. pai of Fortis La femme,
Dr. sonia malik of Holy angel hospital
or Dr. jatin shah of mumbai - mumbai fertility clinic- kamal polytechnic
i am very confused n depressed If possibe, plz. tell me about ur experiences with any of these doctors n there charges. i would be v greatful ..

2011-04-27
Name: mona
Subject:  IVF
hi ,

sk sure you can meet Dr Kaberi banerjee at Adiva Hospital .
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-04-15
Name: tj
Subject:  dr. in delhi
hi

i do not know of the doctors u have mentioned.but i have pcod too and conceived naturally after two years of treatment.my doctor was really kind and took good care of me.i can only recommend her.she treated my co-sister as well who had a problem of miscarriages.now she has twin boys.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-04-18
Name: ss
Subject:  details
hi ,
kindly share the doc details.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-04-18
Name: sk kaur
Subject:  tj - thanks
thanks TJ for ur reply
could u plz tell me the details of ur doc so i can fix an appt with them..do they handle IVF also ..
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
dr. pai or archana dhawan bajaj

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
So can you say what would you do then and it would be better and what was the solution you had preferred also and it can be so valuable to the people also who would do that for you also and it will be so valuable also.... - dia [View Message]
RE:CRAFT IVF Clinic Kodungallur, Kerala,India
Hi Person,
So you had left an empty message but posting under the subject and it is clear that you were facing with some problem and you need to find the solution as early as possible also.... - Smily [View Message]
RE:urgently need sperm donors in bangalore
You did not get any sperm donor as of now and what is your present status can you share if it is possible because many people will come to know about that and they may help YOU IF POSSIBLE.... - dia [View Message]
RE:Best IVF facilities in Chennai
Hi SR,
So can you say what would be the best one you would prefer because many people are facing the same issue and your message will be so valuable for them and it would be very glad to you also.I hope you would do that.... - Kaira [View Message]
RE:Cost of IVF at Dr. Kamini Rao clinic in Bangalore
If you are looking for the best infertility clinic in Bangalore then I suggest you to Morpheus Fertility (IVF) center. They have more than 10 branches in Bangalore also have good online reputation.... - dia [View Message]
RE:Is IUI painful?
Hi Anu,
I too do not have any idea regarding that you need to say about that because according to me you do have experienced about that also and your message will be so valuable also for any of the person of the forum.... - Aloki [View Message]
RE:Conceiving after TB treatment
Hi Shwetha,
So can you say what you had done also and it would be so kind of you if you share the treatment you have taken also that would be so glad of you also and many people would get some solution for their problem also.... - Kalyani [View Message]

How to avoid Dry Skin Video..