You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Extra-marital Affairs >Extra-marital Affairs
Love  Discussion Forum

Extra-marital Affairs:Extra-marital Affairs
2007-05-05
Name: Editor Is your partner having an extra-marital affair? Or are you finding yourself drawn towards someone else? Maybe it's because something is lacking in your marriage. Seek counselling and garner support right here.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-09-30
Name: Suraj
Subject:  RE:Extra-marital Affairs
Hi I am leading a very good life and really blessed to have a partner like this. Yes your right if these are clashes happening in a marriage there is something which is lacking however we need to fix it.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-15
Name: Ritu
If you ever find yourself getting attracted to someone you should avoid such feeling as they are never permanent and can cause a lot of damage of considered real. Take to your partner and work things out as soon as possible.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-15
Name: Preeti
There is nothing wrong in feeling attracted to someone other than your partner but going through with it and cheating on them is not good and you should not let any attraction let you ruin your relationship with your partner.

2017-08-25
Name: Asha anand
Subject:  RE:RE:Extra-marital Affairs
Very true preeti but one shd not drife more into it.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-16
Name: ganesh
Subject:  RE:RE:Extra-marital Affairs
yes there is nothing wrong in getting attracted with someone but never cheat ur partner. Admire the beauty

2016-08-15
Name: Ashna
Giving up on things when things get difficult or when things seem to going out of hand is not how everything works and all you need to do to fix everything is talk to your partner and seek explanation on things and a way out.

2016-06-22
Name: riyana
hi editor i m not facing this problem my marrital life is too cool and very understanding.

2016-06-22
Name: trupti
hi editor, lacking something in partner its not only reason fro extra marital affair, if the marrriage of person done by forcefully. then also he or she keep extra marrital affair.

2016-06-22
Name: sharmili
hi editor, its good to counsuling here, but yes if you are not happy with your partner then only you keep extra marital affair.so find out the lacking things in partner and healing from this.

2016-05-12
Name: sruthi
It is really good to know that you are here to take good counselling to persons whose relationships are at stake.Your counselling might help them in making their relationship successful.Do mention some tips on this forum so that people would be benefitted from the information you provided.thanks in advance.

2016-05-12
Name: keerthi
Hey Editor

It is so good that you are here to take counselling to the persons whose marriage is at stake.Your counselling might help people for sure in making their relationship successful.Do mention some tips on this forum so that people would be benefitted from the information you provided.

2016-03-31
Name: Nikhil
Hello editor,
Marital affairs depends on the opinion of the person and it depends upon the individuality thinking.So some may need counsel to the person also.Some will counsel and some may leave the partner and they will lead their happy life.

2016-03-31
Name: Nikki
Hello Editor,
So when ever partner is going for extra marital affairs after marriage happens that because of many reasons.So some reasons may be like husband must be fond of others or due to misbehave of the partner marital affairs will start.

2016-03-30
Name: Michael
Hello editor ji,
I do not know from where you would get such questions because the doubts you are posting would be completely different.It depends on the person who had marital affairs and the better half nature also some may accept and some may not.

2015-08-06
Name: imr
Subject:  what doubts
what doubts u have,????????????

2015-08-06
Name: imr
Subject:  we all are human being, so mistake happens
EVERY ONE MAKE MISTAKES, SO FORGIVE HER, GIVE HER CHANCE, BE NICE WITH HER,
DONT LET HER MIX UP WITH YOUR BROTHER..
TELL SHE SHOULD COME UNDER ANY INFLUENCE ,COZ THIS WILL MAKE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WORST. DONT REMIND HER THE PAST OR GIVE HER TONE....

KEEP HER HAPPY SO THAT SHE DONT NEED ANY ONE..EXCEPT U

2012-12-04
Name: sunil gupta
Subject:  Private detective can help
essdetective is one of the reputed detective agency in delhi.

2009-07-17
Name: ved
Subject:  Extra martial affairs
Maine aap ka message pada jise pad kar bahut dukh hua. Jahan tak mera experience hai aap ko apni patni ko saath nahi le jana chaihye kayoki uske peth jo bacha hai woh aap ke bhai ka hai. Aap khushi khushi apni patni ke shadi apne bhai ke saath karwa do yeh uske liye ek sabak hoga ki galti karne par kaya natija hota hai. Aap bura mat manna issey aap ko arram aur tension free baki ka jeevan bita sakege nahi puri umar aap ke maan mein apni patni ke parti payar nahi ho payega. Essey aap ka ghar kharab nahi hoga balki ghar mein shanti ho jayegi kayoki aapki patni aap ko payar nahi karengi aur puri umar aap se jhagda karti rahegi. Esmein bache aur aap ka heeth he hoga.

2008-05-10
Name: RKG
Subject:  now what????
Meri shadi ke 14 mahine ho rahe hai. Meri wife 3 months pregnant hai. Mujhe abhi-abhi meri wife ne bataya ki uska mere chhote bhai ke saath physical relation tha. Meri shadi ke karib 2 mahine ke baad jab main job karne Delhi wapas aya. Isme galati dono ki hai lekin pahal mere bhai ne ki lekin meri wife ne kabhi inkar nahi kiya. Ab usko mai leke apne ghar wapas jaa tha lekin usne jaane se inkaar kar diya. Jor dekar puchhne pe usne ye sabhi baat bataya aur kafi baar mujhse maafi mangi. Mera bhai abhi gaon me hi hai isiliye wo jaana nahi chahati. Shadi ke baad pahali baar maine usko apne saath itne din tak rakha nahi to shaadi hote hia main karib 20 din ke baad Delhi aa gaya tha lekin bich me 2 baar milne ke liye gaya bhi tha lekin us waqt usne mujhe kuchh nahi bataha. Ab wo kah raha hai ki mujhe ab realize hua ki maine kya galati ki hai. Mere bhai ne usko mere khilaf bhadkaya tha. ab meri samajh me nahi aa raha hai ki main kya karoon. mere ek decision se mera pura ghar bikhar jayega aur ek decision se dubara sab thik bhi ho sakata hai. please helpppppp

2008-10-06
Name: Rainbow
Subject:  RKG, Now What
Dear,
What are writting & explaining sir ? Pls write in english language so that all of us can unserstand.
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Extra-marital Affairs

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Extra-marital Affairs

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Extra-marital Affairs

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:sex outside marrige
have you tried?i really wan to know how does it feel to have sex with someone other than husband..i am 26 yer old married wmn havin 3 yr son... - trisha [View Message]
Loves wife s marid frnd
I am married since 4yrs and also no child at my wife s love me lots but last some months my wife's frnd come to our home for lunch shi is pretty and lovalbl free tkng girl she has a child also she looks in my eyes loving type after some days we will meet on wtsup just normal talk but she was tolk only some time but I sended evry each msg she reads and I attract so and I th... - SAndy [View Message]
My Wife's affair with her colleague
We are couple living in Mumbai. I am 33 and my wife is 30. We both working. Ours in arrange marriage. Me and wife are different personalities. I am quiet, introvert guy and I like to stick to my reading and TV watching. My wife is of outgoing nature and likes to enjoy outdoor activities and experiences. We had arguments, angry discussions in the past and she used to say in... - Nilesh Jamu [View Message]
RE:looking for secret sex in Bangalore
Is this is some kind of joke or what? Are you crazy and what do you think of yourself and i think you are going out of your mind, please be in your limits and do not post such things in this group as this is not place what you are looking for it.... - Anita [View Message]
What do you think a girl or a women is? Is she a object that you are asking for the same and is she a sex object. how can you post such cheap thoughts in an open forum and you should feel ashamed of the same and would not like to see such posts on this site.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see that you are looking such things here as this is not the place where you will get such things and according to me you should be ashamed of what you have posted so please do not do such things.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello dear if you are looking for such things then please do not try to search here instead try some dating sites where i am sure that you will get all this things and you will get the information on the same as well, hope you will not post here.... - Anushree [View Message]