---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >egg/folicle not ruptered
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:egg/folicle not ruptered
2010-01-10
Name: Pooja Singh
Hi all,
I have an issue that my follicle/egg does' t get ruptured we had a follicular study and we were given the 10,000 unit hcg injection when the egg was 18mm but the egg does' t ruptured the size of egg keep on increasing 24mm and it has been since more than 48 hours i took hcg injection so what could be the reason that follicle/egg is not getting ruptured? is it could be over weight as i am over weight? pls suggest.
thanks in advance

2010-01-20
Name: Dr Sulbha
Subject:  You may need a laparoscopy
In such cases sometimes taking a GnRH antagonist once the follicles have reached 16 mm helps. You might also need a laparoscopy to rule out endometriosis.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
egg/folicle not ruptered

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
hi, i am raj verma 29 years old. i m living delhi.i want donate my sperm. my height 5 feet 9 inch and weight 68 kg and color fair.i am good sperm count so any one want sperm contact me nine eight nine one nine six one double five zero and whats app me.... - Raj [View Message]
RE:Urgently Looking For Sperm Donors
Hi It's Sam from chennai. 33 years old 5'9"high, fair, BC in cast, Indian fair . I have good sperm counts. I like to donate my sperm for childless heterosexual couple. couple should be At list BC in cast, fair , financially fit and educated.

Contact :- nine eight four zero three six nine five six four
Or samspermdonor at Yahoo cm

It's onl... - Sam vin. [View Message]
RE:urgently need sperm donors in bangalore
Hi It's Sam from chennai. 33 years old 5'9"high, fair, BC in cast, Indian fair . I have good sperm counts. I like to donate my sperm for childless heterosexual couple. couple should be At list BC in cast, fair , financially fit and educated.

It's onl... - Sam vin [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr

It's onl... - Sam vin. [View Message]
RE:Need a sperm donor in pune

It's onl... - Sam vin,, [View Message]
RE:Info on Dr Geetha Haripriya
Hi Sai,
So there will be some doctors who can make success any type of case does the patient have.I think you must find such doctor because you have tried in US and then you are approaching India.... - Seetha [View Message]
RE:To know about Dr.Mamta deendayal ivf clinic
Hi Siri,
Am really sorry or your two IVF failures and it might be due to any health issue you had or it might be due to fault from doctors only.I wish third IVF must get success.... - Harsha [View Message]

Funny Relationship Advices Video..