---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >egg/folicle not ruptered
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:egg/folicle not ruptered
2010-01-10
Name: Pooja Singh
Hi all,
I have an issue that my follicle/egg does' t get ruptured we had a follicular study and we were given the 10,000 unit hcg injection when the egg was 18mm but the egg does' t ruptured the size of egg keep on increasing 24mm and it has been since more than 48 hours i took hcg injection so what could be the reason that follicle/egg is not getting ruptured? is it could be over weight as i am over weight? pls suggest.
thanks in advance

2010-01-20
Name: Dr Sulbha
Subject:  You may need a laparoscopy
In such cases sometimes taking a GnRH antagonist once the follicles have reached 16 mm helps. You might also need a laparoscopy to rule out endometriosis.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
egg/folicle not ruptered

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
hi shipra,
i m good count sperm donor from delhi. i am all ready donate my sperm in ivf centre last month.u want want my good count sperm contacat me nine six five zero nine five three double five zero.... - Rajverma [View Message]
RE:any good fertility center in Orissa
Not endorsing anyone neither writing any review,i am an witness to a good centre in bhubaneswar, keya FERTILITY in rasulgarh area, you have to take your decision for yourself, wish you people good luck i was nt disappointed and thankful to keya fert's doctors ... - Sarita Mohanty [View Message]
i need you help for sperm donor ... - ksihan [View Message]
RE:Need a sperm donor in pune
It will be my pleasure to help you mam.... - Sam [View Message]
hi shipra,
i m good count sperm donor from delhi. i want donate my sperm for you.... - Rajverma [View Message]
RE:Fibroid and Small Hydrosalpinx on the right
hi,
i m good count sperm donor from delhi. i want donate my sperm for you. defiantly confirm your pregnancy take my sperm... - Rajverma [View Message]
RE:Ivf Treatment
hi shipra,
i m good count sperm donor from delhi. i want donate my sperm for you.... - Rajverma [View Message]

The sound of rain Video..