---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >egg/folicle not ruptered
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:egg/folicle not ruptered
2010-01-10
Name: Pooja Singh
Hi all,
I have an issue that my follicle/egg does' t get ruptured we had a follicular study and we were given the 10,000 unit hcg injection when the egg was 18mm but the egg does' t ruptured the size of egg keep on increasing 24mm and it has been since more than 48 hours i took hcg injection so what could be the reason that follicle/egg is not getting ruptured? is it could be over weight as i am over weight? pls suggest.
thanks in advance

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-01-20
Name: Dr Sulbha
Subject:  You may need a laparoscopy
In such cases sometimes taking a GnRH antagonist once the follicles have reached 16 mm helps. You might also need a laparoscopy to rule out endometriosis.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
egg/folicle not ruptered

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
egg/folicle not ruptered

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
egg/folicle not ruptered

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:How is Dr Amol Lunkad?
See you can visit a doctor in any place and if you like the doctor and you think or feel that you would like to continue your treatment with him then you can ask him that where should to come for the appointments.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
I m tall from Haryana near delhi... - rahul [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
I m tall good looking and good background... - rahul [View Message]
RE:RE:Need sperm donors in bangalore urgently
If ur looking for pregnancy I can hepl u with natural way 100% guaranteed not IVF .., its a purely ayurvedic medicine withnin 3 month u wiol be conceived thz my guarantee... if interested mail me ... ... - Jaya [View Message]
RE:RE:urgently need sperm donors in bangalore
Hi If ur looking for pregnancy I can hepl u with natural way 100% guaranteed not IVF .., its a purely ayurvedic medicine withnin 3 month u wil be conceived thz my guarantee... if interested mail me ... ... - Jaya [View Message]
RE:Babyjoy and Dr. Neelima Gupta and Seema Seghal
To know the exact fees of the treatment under a specific doctor you will have to meet the doctor and talk to them about the treatment and ask their fees. Once you have met a couple of doctors you can compare.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Prasad Infertility Clinic
Has a doctor suggested you to go for in vitro fertilization? If yes, why don't you talk your doctor's advice on which doctor or which fertilization center or hospital should go to for your treatment or take review on the doctor you have selected.... - NN [View Message]

Stay at Home Dad Video..