• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Siddha Treatment for Oligospermia
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Infertility Solutions: Siddha Treatment for Oligospermia
Name: Suresh Kumar
Date: 2009-06-30
have been diagonised with Oligospermia and have gone through various tests - allopathy say they do not have a cure for this.

Frineds suggested Siddha which has a cure for this. Need a help to understand whether there has been proven record for Oligospermia cure in Siddha - also need a reference for a good Siddha doctor in Chennai who can guide and help us on this. I do not want to get into a quack ( actually went to a doctor and am not sure whether he is real / quack but have seen him in the TV ....Hhe hust glanxed throught the reports and asked me to take medicine for 6 months with results in 2 months ---- never had teh hearrt to trust him completely ).

Can someone help me on this ?
Name: Thirumalai
Subject:  Pls visit siddha hospital in chennai
Date: 2009-11-14
you please visit Kartik fertily clinc in chennai ,Tambram ,meet Dr Jamuna ,she is famous siddha doctor
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Thila
Subject:  Dr Jamuna First Class Fraud
Date: 2011-01-11
Dont trust this Dr. especially if you are from the west as she will charge you ridiculous high price (1 lakh) for 3-4 mths treatment. If she sense that you have money then it will be 3 lakh! i would say that her herbs do work with some cases but you wouldn´ t know what she is thinking! Probably will give some simple herbs that don´ t really work to some people so that she can squeeze as much money as she can. The way she will talk you will think that she can cure anything. She is a first class fraud!!!
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Thila
Subject:  Dr Jamuna First Class Fraud
Date: 2011-01-11
Dont trust this Dr. especially if you are from the west as she will charge you ridiculous high price (1 lakh) for 3-4 mths treatment. If she sense that you have money then it will be 3 lakh! i would say that her herbs do work with some cases but you wouldn´ t know what she is thinking! Probably will give some simple herbs that don´ t really work to some people so that she can squeeze as much money as she can. The way she will talk you will think that she can cure anything. She is a first class fraud!!!

Name: jesuraj
Subject:  more suceesss infrtility insidha
Date: 2009-11-17
most of the infertility problem can cure by well erperienced sidha doctor that is the traditional sidha healer even after 18 years of marriage

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Siddha Treatment for Oligospermia

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Dr Archana Dhawan Bajaj is best
I do agree with the opition that Dr Archana Dhawan Bajaj is best ivf doctor in Delhi. Dr Shobha Gupta of mothers Lap Ivf is also a very good doctor.... - Prithvi [View Message]
Dr Archana Dhawan Bajaj is best
I agree with Pooja. Dr Archana Dhawan Bajaj is best doctor. Other doctor I would recommend is Dr Shobha Gupta of mothers lap ivf.... - Rupali [View Message]
Need sperm donors in bangalore urgently
Hi,
We are a highly educated north Indian couple looking for a sperm donor in Bangalore. We wanted to go through sperm bank, but are not able to find people with good background and similar body structure. If any of you have been already tested for all the diseases and have donated the sample before, please help to us! We will be greatly appreciated. Please contact u... - Rahul Trivedi [View Message]
Sperm Donar
I am just 27 Male from Chennai.
I like to donate my sperm.
I never smoke or drink. ... - Sam [View Message]
i donat my sperm
i young boy 23 yr old... - Amn [View Message]
donat sperm
i donate my sperm so call me ... - AMAN [View Message]
private sperm donor
Its sam from Chennai. 33 years old single 5' 9\" high Indian fair . I have good sperm counts and I donated b4 . I like to donate my sperm for only hetrosexual Couple only
Pls don' t contact timepass & homosexual people (am really sorry to say)
Pls contact nine eight four zero three six nine five six four
Or samspermdonor y cm... - sam vin [View Message]

Love and relationships Video