---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Siddha Treatment for Oligospermia
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:Siddha Treatment for Oligospermia
2009-06-30
Name: Suresh Kumar
have been diagonised with Oligospermia and have gone through various tests - allopathy say they do not have a cure for this.

Frineds suggested Siddha which has a cure for this. Need a help to understand whether there has been proven record for Oligospermia cure in Siddha - also need a reference for a good Siddha doctor in Chennai who can guide and help us on this. I do not want to get into a quack ( actually went to a doctor and am not sure whether he is real / quack but have seen him in the TV ....Hhe hust glanxed throught the reports and asked me to take medicine for 6 months with results in 2 months ---- never had teh hearrt to trust him completely ).

Can someone help me on this ?

2015-06-17
Name: bala
Subject:  Dr Jamuna is GENUINELY GOOD
@thila : Your choice of words and language against a reputed doctor who have made 10000 childless couples as parents is definitely condemnable. Kindly maintain some dignity in a public forum. Being a successful patient myself with Dr.Jamuna's treatment, I am really amused to see your comments. Dr Jamuna clearly explained what sort of infertility we had by doing two consultations and then only she started the treatment [after I understood] in the form of medicines and disciplined lifestyle and she never quoted her fees in the proportions you said.. if you are really a patient and have visited Karthik Fertility Clinic, (looks like highly unlikely from the way you posted ) you wouldn't have posted this...otherwise if you are doing this just to defame the doctor [it has become a fashion now] or you are doing it based on some professional rivals advice, I would like to say this is really atrocious. I request the website to kindly verify the facts before publishing such comments about a reputed doctor.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-01-20
Name: megha
Subject:  hi
hi bala you are saying you have good experience with Dr. Jamuna but if suresh have a bad experience he has full right to say it on this forum as you are doing it in favour of dr jamuna as per hhis experience he is doing the same. if you want you also can post it about hoow he iis good and how much you are benefited with the Dr.s treatment. so you can't blame anyone for mouthing their opinion on this forum . it is made for that to share your experience and get help. so don't be offensive.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-11-14
Name: Thirumalai
Subject:  Pls visit siddha hospital in chennai
you please visit Kartik fertily clinc in chennai ,Tambram ,meet Dr Jamuna ,she is famous siddha doctor
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2015-06-18
Name: bala
Subject:  Dr Jamuna is GENUINELY GOOD
@thila : Your choice of words and language against a reputed doctor who have made 10000 childless couples as parents is definitely condemnable. Kindly maintain some dignity in a public forum. Being a successful patient myself with Dr.Jamuna's treatment, I am really amused to see your comments. Dr Jamuna clearly explained what sort of infertility we had by doing two consultations and then only she started the treatment [after I understood] in the form of medicines and disciplined lifestyle and she never quoted her fees in the proportions you said.. if you are really a patient and have visited Karthik Fertility Clinic, (looks like highly unlikely from the way you posted ) you wouldn't have posted this...otherwise if you are doing this just to defame the doctor [it has become a fashion now] or you are doing it based on some professional rivals advice, I would like to say this is really atrocious. I request the website to kindly verify the facts before publishing such comments about a reputed doctor.

2009-11-17
Name: jesuraj
Subject:  more suceesss infrtility insidha
most of the infertility problem can cure by well erperienced sidha doctor that is the traditional sidha healer even after 18 years of marriage

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Siddha Treatment for Oligospermia

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Interested egg donor
Hi I am 22 years old, I'm interested to help you out if you are still looking for an egg donor. Kindly contact me for further details. Regards, and all the best :)... - Rk [View Message]
contact me
Contact me to find sperms of high quality ... - Hello [View Message]
sperm donor
john.happy2help
@Gmail... - happy2help [View Message]
IVF with ICSI
Hi! Can someone please share your experience of IVF with ICSI in Delhi? Who was your doctor? Any advise? ... - Ishita Mehra [View Message]
Dr Brig RK Sharma
Can someone please give me some feedback about dr RK Sharma for IVF ICSI? ... - Ishita Mehra [View Message]
Interested egg donor
Hi Sree, I'm a tamil brahmin girl interested in donating for you (if you are still interested and looking). Do contact me for further details. :)
Regards!... - Rk [View Message]
Interested egg donor
Hi,
I'm a healthy 22 year old hailing from a south Indian brahmin household. I am well educated, soon to complete my undergraduate. I am also fairly good looking with a dusky complexion. I am pure and strict vegetarian. You can contact me for further details.
Regards :)... - Rk [View Message]

A Guy Expressing his Feelings Video