---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Health Issues >Motion in Green color
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Health Issues:Motion in Green color
2010-06-09
Name: catherine angeline
Hello friends,
hi to all. this is catherine. I am new here. I have 10 months old baby. My problem is she is very lean and not eating well. 1 month back she had loose motion and vomiting. I consulted doctor for this. doctor told that it is because of infection and suggested to give domperon, bactrim , dyrade m, neturolin b syrups for the recovery. I provided that now loose motion is arrested. but for the past 3 weeks motion is in green color, still it is going as it is. I need a solution for this. kindly inform me if there any solution for this.
waiting for your reply.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-06-17
Name: tabbu
Subject:  loose motions for 3months old baby
hi.my baby is 3months old.from the past 15days she is suffering from loose motions.how can she recover from this problem.can u plz give me some suggestions.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-06-22
Name: catherine angeline
Subject:  Reason for loose motion
dear tabbu,
i read your message. first find out the reason for the loose motion. did u go to the doctor? whether that loose motion is by any food or any infection?? did your baby has vomiting? just try meganor if your baby had loose motion in normal. if it is by infecton, please avoid this medicine.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Motion in Green color

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Motion in Green color

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Motion in Green color

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Common Illnesses in Babies
Hi dear there are various diseases which can be prevented by vaccinations and you should consult a good doctor for this and after consulting the doctor give all the vaccines to the baby.... - Sarita [View Message]
Hello it depends on the age of the child can I know whats the age of your child so accordingly you can give the vaccines and also make sure these all are very important to give and you just ant miss on them.... - Seema [View Message]
Hello there please elaborate your query so that it would be understood better by everyone and about vaccinations yes it helps in fighting many diseases but it should be given to children at particular age and should not be avoided.... - Shika [View Message]
Hi there please tell me also which vaccinations should be given to me four year old child as we have given polio vaccination and apart from that please let me know what should be given.... - Shivam [View Message]
Hi there are many illness and most of them are treated by normal medicines and some have to vaccinated please consult a good doctor and then give your child proper vaccinations.... - Shubham [View Message]
Hi there please make it clear for which we can give you are suggestions properly as this is incomplete post, I cant understand what exactly you want to know please make it clear.... - Simran [View Message]
Vaccinations is a must even nowadays there many vaccines which we elders have to take so it helps in preventing the diseases and also its very necessary to have one, please make sure you have given all the vaccinations to your child.... - Sneha [View Message]

How to prepare a Financial Plan Video..