You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Due Date Club October 2010 >HOW TO MAKE CHILD OBEY THE ELDERS

Due Date Club October 2010:HOW TO MAKE CHILD OBEY THE ELDERS
2011-01-20
Name: SAROJA SIVAPOTHANATHAN HELLO EVERY BODY, I JUST GOT A GOOD PALCE WHERE I CAN DISCUSS MY PROBLEM AND GET A SUGGESTION HOW TO OVER COME. I AM SINGLE MOTHER, L HAVE A CHILD OF 8 YEARS, HE IS VERY GOOD AT STUDIES. OBEDIENT TO ME ONLY AND HE NOT BOTHERED ABOUT ANY OTHERS NEITHER TEACHERS, ELDERS, RELATIVES. HE IS DIFFRENT IN FRONT OF ME, IN SCHOOL HE HAS BEEN BRANDED NAUGHTY DISOBEDIENT, DISTRACTIVE. VERY SWEET TALKER. SOMETIMES I LOOSE MY TEMPER AND SPANK HIM WHICH I FEEL SAD, BUT HE FORGETS AND AGAIN HE IS THE SAME.
WHAT SHALL I DO? HOW TO IMPROVE HIM?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2011-02-17
Anonymous Name: Jairaj
Subject:  Visit a counselor.
First is you should see a counselor who may understand what your son is going through. By the face of if your son feels that you are helpless without him and whatever he does you have to except it.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
HOW TO MAKE CHILD OBEY THE ELDERS

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Visit a counselor.
First is you should see a counselor who may understand what your son is going through. By the face of if your son feels that you are helpless without him and whatever he does you have to except it.... - Jairaj [View Message]
HELLO EVERY BODY, I JUST GOT A GOOD PALCE WHERE I CAN DISCUSS MY PROBLEM AND GET A SUGGESTION HOW TO OVER COME. I AM SINGLE MOTHER, L HAVE A CHILD OF 8 YEARS, HE IS VERY GOOD AT STUDIES. OBEDIENT TO ME ONLY AND HE NOT BOTHERED ABOUT ANY OTHERS NEITHER TEACHERS, ELDERS, RELATIVES. HE IS DIFFRENT IN FRONT OF ME, IN SCHOOL HE HAS BEEN BRANDED NAUGHTY DISOBEDIENT, DISTRACTIVE.... - SAROJA SIVAPOTHANATHAN [View Message]
Baby Hair Tonsure
I hope all of India parenting members are doing well!
My kid is 9 months old. I have a mokku of doing the tonsure at Tirupati before the first birthday. But, due to some issues I will not be able to do it as my husband is a christian.

Can I do the tonsure locally and collect
and donate the hair at Tirupati later?

I come from a very c... - Latha [View Message]
Second Baby
We had our second baby on 26/10. Wanted to join while my wife is busy with our new 1.... - Gopal [View Message]
All the best
Hi thats nice to hear....being first time mom is wonderful experience though sometimes it' s overwhelming too.Make sure u hav someone around to help u as every little help at this time is good.Keep ur baby stuff ready, few basic items as towel, wipes, soft baby wear, diapers(preferably cloth ones), soft cloth to wrap ur baby....u' ll be in ur 7th month soon so don' t strai... - MS [View Message]
excited

hio people im becoming a mother for the first time by the end of nov this year. so what should i do ?... - Etuhole Iiyambo [View Message]
congratulations
angel is coming happy... - rashi [View Message]

Baby - Baby Photo Contest | Lucky Names | Lucky Birthdates | Horoscopes | Chinese Calendar | Compatibility Test | Fun Zone
Parenting - Message Boards | Planning a Baby | Pregnancy | Parents of Babies | Baby Names | Baby Name Poll | Birth Announcements | Parenting Quiz
Family - Cooking Club | Love & Relationships | Beauty Tips | Kids Weight Calculator | Recipe Maker
General - Calorie Counter | Personality Quiz | Love Signs | Compatibility Quiz

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2019 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.