You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >our family summer trip
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:our family summer trip
2014-05-16
Name: dimpi Last year we go for summer camp to mauritious with mom and dad my dad is business man and mumma is event manager she is only 38 with gifted personality she is 34 30 34 tall
On afternoon we on beach all playing volleyball mumma wearing two piece looking awsum in eveing everybody start drinking and mumma just take duppata over her cleavage and sitting with one couple they go for eveing walk because everybody is busy in drinking I follow him after two km they sat onside of beach and both ladies go to bushes for pee when they come back his wife start smooching him and mumma smiles they do passionate lov making noone was their while kissing this aunty hold mumma hand and gave to her hubby he kiss my mom mumma feels shy he take both my ladies to behind the stone and removes my moms bra and kissing he start lov.aking with my mom they screams loud he had big tool of 12 he open her string of panty and start fking my mom mumma screams loud moans heavy and he finally fk her
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-09-06
Name: eshwar
Subject:  RE:our family summer trip
hello dimpi,
its all business related things, you dont go deeply in to this things, you are too young to understand all this things, and if your mother feel comfortable.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-09-06
Name: tarun
hello dimpi,
i think you should concentrate on your study, stay away from all this things, as much as you possible its not good at all, you are too young to understand this things, so stay away.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-09-06
Name: kiran
hello dimpi,
same thing happened with my dad, my dad take her personal secretary with him, and i cant do anything, i just watch and told to mother, but she was not given me any reaction after heard this.

2017-09-06
Name: latika
hello dimpi,
its really very shocking when i was read your post, she aware her daughter with her, then definitely she should avoid all these things, its all for business purpose.

2017-09-06
Name: mahesh
hello dimpi,
may be your dad know all this things, its may be part of your business, most of the business person know all this things, so its not big deal at all, its all business purpose.

2017-09-06
Name: kiyara
hello dimpi,
if your mother spend time with her college then its her part of business, so that is known by your father also, but she also cant do anything not even me so just watch.

2017-06-07
Name: reema
hello dimpi,
if your mother spend time to her friend its may be business related office deal, that you dont know, and may be your father also aware from all this, so dont worry and may be its not true also.

2017-06-07
Name: kranti
hello dimpi,
same thing happened with my dad, my dad take her office colleague in front of me,and that my mother also know, but she also cant do anything not even me so i just watch and angry on dad behavior.

2017-06-07
Name: ankit
hello dimpi,
may be your dad know everything about your mother and office work too, as a business person he know all this things, so dont think on that much, you feel not good .

2017-05-07
Name: kiran
hello dimpi,
may be your dad know all this things, its may be part of your business,and most of the business person know all this things, so not big deal in that, its all for business purpose.

2017-05-13
Name: dimpi
Subject:  RE:RE:our family summer trip
hi kiran
am totally spellbound after seeing this and after that they beave like nothing happen its totally surprising for me
how u can say its common in business even his wife had no problem that her hubby doing that stuff
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-05-07
Name: aaditya
hello dimpi,
its really very shocking when i was read your post, its cant digest for me, how your mother don that , if she aware her daughter with her, then definitely she should avoid all these things.

2017-05-07
Name: naresh
hello dimpi,
if your mother gives good response that person, then definitely it meaning, whatever happened between them its happened with her wish, so dont react much on that, and leave this topic.

2017-05-07
Name: harshad
hello dimpi,
if your mother spend good time with some other men , then may be your mother business related proposal or anything else, and if your father didnt react on this situation so whats the issue.

2017-05-05
Name: harshad
hello dimpi,
may be you dont knew the bonding between them, so you must understand the things, dont go directely on conclusion,,and give time for somethings, so dont take any rash decision, and dont tell to anyone.

2017-05-05
Name: rashi
hello dimpi,
you just try to ignore all this things, its all nonsense things, and its not related you, so better you stay away from all this things, and you are so young so enjoy company of your age kids,

2017-05-05
Name: aaroshi
hello dimpi,
same thing happened with my dad, my dad take her personal secretary in front of me, and i cant do anything, i just watch and told to mother, but she was not given me any reaction after heard this.

2017-05-05
Name: ananya
hello dimpi,
it was really shocking all this you post here, but that is not right, she is your mother, and may be there is something bonding between her and this man, that you dont know, but your father knew very well.

2017-05-05
Name: ranjeet
hello dimpi,
are you sure you see by your eyes, all this because all this may be your imagination also, so may be he is not doing anything with your mother, whatever he done with her wife only.

2017-05-05
Name: dipti
hello dimpi,
i think you should concentrate on your study, stay away from all this things, as much as you possible its not good at all, you are too young to understand this things, so stay away.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
our family summer trip

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
our family summer trip

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
our family summer trip

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:caught daughter
hello anupama,
you are teacher as well as mother while teacher you forgot your responsibility as mother, so you should understand the situation, and try to understand your daughter also, rather scold on her now.... - revti [View Message]
hello anupama,
you should caught them while the time you file complaint against that guy who fk to your daughter, so it will be lesson for that guy, he never again look at your daughter.... - dhiraj [View Message]
hello anupama,
you are teacher then you should learn so many things to your daughter also, while you taking classes, make sure your daughter will not come out from her room, so other boys cant see her.... - resham [View Message]
hello anupama,
now a days kids are get so smart, they have boyfriend and girlfriend, may be your daughter girlfriend is your daughter only, and thats why he was joined classes over you, so he can meet her.... - urvashi [View Message]
hello anupama,
there is lots of problem done with kids, but parents should understand the situation of kids, so if possible for you, you should understand your daughter mind, and no need to scold on her.... - resham [View Message]
hello anupama,
you should teach your daughter about all this things, and what is age of your daughter, and if you hide the xual knowledge from her, she eager to know about all this things.... - riddhi [View Message]
hello anupama,
i thought there is your mistake only, not your daughter mistake, as a mother you should not take care of her, you are not responsible mother, thats why your student fk her at your home.... - rishi [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.