You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Love Stories >Will Indian guy marry Chinese girl?
Love  Discussion Forum

Love Stories:Will Indian guy marry Chinese girl?
2010-01-05
Name: No name I am a Chinese girl and I love an indian guy. He is nice and kind hearted, attractive. He is abt 29 and single. But he said he is going to get married soon cause his parents want him to do so. He said he likes me, but I should go and find some other nice guy to get married with. He will also look for an indian girl to get married with even he doesn' t love any woman and he doesn' t want to get married. We still meet and stay together.It is really painful for me. The more I meet him, the more I love him. But we don' t have future. He said he will just get a tall and good looking indian girl to get married.Is that very hard for a indian guy to marry a chinese girl?Please give me some suggestion whether I should give up this guy,thanks.I just love him and I don' t care abt the race,the religion, culture,etc.But why it is still so difficult for me?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-04-12
Name: Ishika
Subject:  RE:Will Indian guy marry Chinese girl?
Really sad story i wish i could have helped you in this matter but then dear this is not possible as you will not be accepted by the family and you will not get the love back from the family and you will suffer in the end.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-12
Name: Ishan
Hello madam this is really sad to hear but then nothing can be done as your caste and religion are way different and also you are not an Indian so please do keep the faith that the person will come back to you as he will not.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-12
Name: Priyanka
You have the guts but then the person you are loving is not having the same, so please its waste of time and you are thinking that he will come back to you then you are making the biggest mistake of your life as he will not come back.

2017-04-12
Name: Priya
You broad minded and you said you dont care about the race religion and caste but then here these all are taken in account and based on this marriages are happening so please do not waste your time here as nothing can be done.

2017-04-12
Name: Preeti
Hi dear stop over thinking so much and get yourself a break as you need one badly, also after the break decide where you want to go in life as life is very short and you just cant waste in this small problem.

2017-04-12
Name: Pooja
Hi there this is very complex issue as here in India people are very much into religion and caste as they feel their religion is far superior then others that is the reason India is way behind the other countries.

2017-04-12
Name: Pinky
Hi dear we are pleased to inform you that we run a dating app and from there you can find a like minded person for yourself, please feel free to contact me and we can guide in this properly. Awaiting to hear you soon.

2017-04-12
Name: Pari
Hey dear this is bad what happened to you but then nothing can be done as it was not in your hands and you should think that it was destined so please stop worrying and just think about your future and nothing else.

2017-04-12
Name: Kinjal
Please be calm and relax as that person is not worth for you and you should think positively in this matter, if you want i can help you in finding a good match for you as i run a matrimonial site and we have lot of options for you.

2017-04-12
Name: Kiran
Hi dear my sincere love to you, but you are not here to make things ugly for you as you are young and independent and i am sure you will get a good match for yourself its just some time is required for you to do.

2017-04-12
Name: Kavita
According to me you should think that you are the best and also lucky that you have been saved by getting into a wrong relationship as he was not worth for you, trust me you will get a better person then him just wait and watch.

2017-04-12
Name: Karuna
Hello my friend please do not feel sad about it as that man was not faithful for you and he is also not deserving for your love, please find a suitable match for yourself and you will not get alone as you need find him properly.

2017-04-12
Name: Kamini
Hi there i am sure you will get a good match for yourself and that too an Indian as i am sure that every one will get their life partner its just that some get early and some has to wait for it, in your case you need to wait dear.

2017-04-12
Name: Ginni
Hi there i am really feeling the pain for you and also thinking that why are you so eagerly waiting for that person when he clearly said that he cant marry, please do not wait for this man as he will not come back. All the best dear.

2017-04-12
Name: Geetanjali
Hi dear this is really sad to hear this but please do not feel alone as there are many people who dont get their love and its fine, do one think just give some time to heal this pain and then search a good person for yourself.

2017-04-12
Name: Gitika
According to me you stop thinking about him as we will not come back to you, please do not feel about it but then he is also not in a state to leave his parents for you, i hope you are understanding the situation.

2017-04-12
Name: Geeta
Hi dear please do one thing instead of thinking so much why dont you start searching a good match for yourself as that is not the only person left in your life and i am sure you will get a good person.

2017-04-12
Name: Garima
Hi dear this is very common issue when it comes to inter caste marriages, please make room for yourself as this will really not work for you guys and the man you are dating is not worth for you. All the best dear for your future.

2017-04-12
Name: Sujata
Hello dear please do not worry at all as this is very normal and we say that once you get heart broken in life so this is that moment, please be calm and relax and just focus on your life and make it better for yourself.

2017-04-12
Name: Shreeja
Hey dear this is not a normal case as here marriage to different caste is not allowed and you are to from different country, please do not feel bad about it but the its difficult for you to find a perfect match here.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Will Indian guy marry Chinese girl?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Sex after marriage
hello aditi,
its right some way as well as wrong also, but i must tell you, if you are tired and not in mood to do things, then say NO to him, and tell him your feelings too, so he understand things.... - savita [View Message]
RE:should I be with my husband or leave him?
hello sam,
marrige is not any type game, if you go forward with one person so that person life became join with you, so you dont have any right to spoil this person life, so better you should think on it.... - falguni [View Message]
hello samhitha,
your fear towards your husband that i cant understand, your mentioned that he is nice guy then why you feel fear towards him, so live your life very happily and stay happy with him.... - naresh [View Message]
hello samhitha,
marriage is not name of compromise and its not game to play with anyone life, so now you married so be with your husband and be best friend of your love, that is your destiny.... - amrpali [View Message]
hello samhitha,
there is no need to feel bad about your boyfriend now on this stage of your married life, so now its better to forget him and start your life in new way and be happy with your partner.... - sony [View Message]
RE:How to make him happy
Hai Dear,
Why ur husbund asking like this I dont know wats ur & husband age? & there is any health issues?... - Pooja [View Message]
RE:Will Indian guy marry Chinese girl?
Hi dear this is really painful but then please do not think so much as Indians are like that only because we are orthodox people and we dont believe in love and all, please remove him from your mind and start searching some one else.... - Anaida [View Message]

Coping with Marriage Breakup Video..