You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Joint Family >are horoscopes/kundlis really relaible??
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Joint Family:are horoscopes/kundlis really relaible??
2007-04-26
Name: very disturbed To all my indian friends ...pls tell me does kundli/horoscope matching work?my horoscope matches wid hubby(18.5 points) but our relations r bad.

also my hubby´ s horoscope states his married life will be very good but it´ s not so.he´ s too much of a perfectionist,very fussy about household work and cleanliness,very much inclined towards making status and money to the extent that he won´ t even pay me attention,and so on.these obsessions in him right from first day have not even let me open up with him to the extent that whenever i talk to him,i feel like a 10 year old student talking very hesitantly to her extremely strict school principal.please tell me ur own experiences with this horoscope matching.is it true?

also i want to state that our horoscopes state very truly our natures.and also things like we will live abroad after marriage in future,that´ s true.so then why does his kundli say that his married life will be very gud,when it´ s not?

plz plz show me the right path.i m v eager to get your honest replies.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2007-08-01
Name: Chameli
Subject:  Not nice
hey,

May be they say janampatri' s are good only when it says the husband and inlaws will illtreat the girl and lead a happy life while the girl will be humiliated all the while.

We went to a pandit for we have trouble in our married life.He said all these troubles are because i speak more than i shud.What shud i do when i am treated like a maid by hubby & inlaws.He expects me to shut my mouth and sit?
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-04-27
Name: gg
Subject:  astrology is rubbish
hey believing in janampatri and astrology is a matter of belief.even my and my hubby janampatri is good points(26)but still we have fights and arguments.i dont like my in laws they are also interfering,though they never ill treated me.we have small small tensions in life.health problems.some stupid told us to wear stones...all rubbish yaar.what is destined is to happen...believe in god and pray thats the best.forget these idiots pandits,its their business for livelyhood ..if they knew future then they would have been some CEO of MNC not sitting like pandits.BELIEVE IN GOD
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-04-26
Name: preity
Subject:  understandable
hey there! i understand where u r coming from...cos i feel the same...i got married just based on my kundli...our pandit said that theres no error in the janampatri. i wasnt attracte dto my husband either. and i do wonder what happens to those - other religions - who dont match kundalis. My inlwas r a pain and if my janampatri is good and my husband' s more than good- why do is he so obseesed with cleaning and being a perfectionist(hes the same as yours except he doesnt care 2 much abt status altho his family does - maybe cos he moved to US for bachelors that he learnt it quick that its not India where cars/homes/status is given importance). I went to another pandit locally and he said there would b lot of arguments in your relationship but janampatris r good and not to worry.
From their point of view, as long as the longevity matches, money is reasonable etc the basics they say kundali is good. But, its different from our perspective...like if we dont like inlaws and dont want to live with them pandits would probably not agree...pati ke ma baap hain...what do u expect? the janampatri was matched between husband/wife and bahu aur saas. pandit toh moti moti cheez dekhte hain...u know what i mean...
hope this helps ...i wish my pandit had seen my inlaws janampatri as well

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
are horoscopes/kundlis really relaible??

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
sex in joint family
readers i am 44 yr old working lady having family and living in joint family with my bhabhi who is 48 we almost every minute things with each other and nothing hide even i easily rome in home in loose nighty and she also free with us and we maintained decency

one day we come from party and very tired and noticed both jethji and bhabhi doing fun and we sleep w... - konika [View Message]
Joint family problem
I'm in a bad phase of my life. I'm living in a joint family ( mil, fil, sip & her husband & her kid) even though my sil lives in upstairs she won't cook and food goes from here. My mil is very selfish and manipulative, she always supports her daughter and her son. My fil is such an annoying person who criticizes me all the time. There is no maid in our house. I do all the ... - Augnus Keysi [View Message]
RE:Mother In law controls money matters
Hello dear this is really sad to see that you are facing so many difficulties but then this is life and i think you should accept the fact and start preparing for yourself and start directing to yourself to be strong
enough to handle all the problems.... - Anita [View Message]
Oh dear what is going on and why are you not informing to your parents about the same as they can surely help you in this matter and can guide you properly that what can be done in this matter as well,please according to me you should speak to your parents right away.... - Anaida [View Message]
Oh dear this is really sad to see but then why are you not speaking up the same with your mother in law as she can might open up with you can tell you what is the exact problem and might then you both can remove some solutions about the same. All the best dear.... - Anu [View Message]
Oh my dear this is not going proper and i can see fishy things happening please be very clear with your husband as i feel that he is doing the same purposely and you are been cheated, please be very serious about this and you will come to know about the truth.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hey dear please be calm and relax and start investing money in mutual funds and you can also start with 500/- per month please start doing the same as you will get good benefits after some point of time, please take this seriously and you will get benefits for sure.... - Suman [View Message]