• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Relationships Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Joint Family >are horoscopes/kundlis really relaible??
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Joint Family: are horoscopes/kundlis really relaible??
Name: very disturbed
Date: 2007-04-26
To all my indian friends ...pls tell me does kundli/horoscope matching work?my horoscope matches wid hubby(18.5 points) but our relations r bad.

also my hubby┬┤ s horoscope states his married life will be very good but it┬┤ s not so.he┬┤ s too much of a perfectionist,very fussy about household work and cleanliness,very much inclined towards making status and money to the extent that he won┬┤ t even pay me attention,and so on.these obsessions in him right from first day have not even let me open up with him to the extent that whenever i talk to him,i feel like a 10 year old student talking very hesitantly to her extremely strict school principal.please tell me ur own experiences with this horoscope matching.is it true?

also i want to state that our horoscopes state very truly our natures.and also things like we will live abroad after marriage in future,that┬┤ s true.so then why does his kundli say that his married life will be very gud,when it┬┤ s not?

plz plz show me the right path.i m v eager to get your honest replies.
Name: Chameli
Subject:  Not nice
Date: 2007-08-01
hey,

May be they say janampatri' s are good only when it says the husband and inlaws will illtreat the girl and lead a happy life while the girl will be humiliated all the while.

We went to a pandit for we have trouble in our married life.He said all these troubles are because i speak more than i shud.What shud i do when i am treated like a maid by hubby & inlaws.He expects me to shut my mouth and sit?
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: gg
Subject:  astrology is rubbish
Date: 2007-04-27
hey believing in janampatri and astrology is a matter of belief.even my and my hubby janampatri is good points(26)but still we have fights and arguments.i dont like my in laws they are also interfering,though they never ill treated me.we have small small tensions in life.health problems.some stupid told us to wear stones...all rubbish yaar.what is destined is to happen...believe in god and pray thats the best.forget these idiots pandits,its their business for livelyhood ..if they knew future then they would have been some CEO of MNC not sitting like pandits.BELIEVE IN GOD

Name: preity
Subject:  understandable
Date: 2007-04-26
hey there! i understand where u r coming from...cos i feel the same...i got married just based on my kundli...our pandit said that theres no error in the janampatri. i wasnt attracte dto my husband either. and i do wonder what happens to those - other religions - who dont match kundalis. My inlwas r a pain and if my janampatri is good and my husband' s more than good- why do is he so obseesed with cleaning and being a perfectionist(hes the same as yours except he doesnt care 2 much abt status altho his family does - maybe cos he moved to US for bachelors that he learnt it quick that its not India where cars/homes/status is given importance). I went to another pandit locally and he said there would b lot of arguments in your relationship but janampatris r good and not to worry.
From their point of view, as long as the longevity matches, money is reasonable etc the basics they say kundali is good. But, its different from our perspective...like if we dont like inlaws and dont want to live with them pandits would probably not agree...pati ke ma baap hain...what do u expect? the janampatri was matched between husband/wife and bahu aur saas. pandit toh moti moti cheez dekhte hain...u know what i mean...
hope this helps ...i wish my pandit had seen my inlaws janampatri as well

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
are horoscopes/kundlis really relaible??

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Not to worry
discuss this issue detailly with your husband and about your future. definately he will agree with u... - Raj [View Message]
True Story of a Mother-In_Law
Usha Madam, I can very well understand your situation. Because I am also runnig through the same situation for four years now. But the difference here is I am in your Son' s place, there has been same issues with my wife & her family who are not considering my family as at least as humans. I am helpless. I feel lost, a big failure & alone in this world because I am unable ... - Normal Guy [View Message]
A different kind of joint family
Hi this is my first post. My reason for coming to this forum to see the stories of others who live like me and to help those cant adapt to this lifestyle. So let me tell you my story.Usually in a joint family, a man tends to live with his male siblings and their spouses along with their children grandchildren and occasionally their parents. My life is rather different. My ... - James Stock [View Message]
try this
record her behavior..... - Raj [View Message]
Mum in law
If what you are saying is true then take some immediate steps.

First try talking to her. If this does not work stop doing the cooking and if she asks why u did not cook say u r not well. If you want to cook then atleast stop picking up her dishes leave it in her room she will clean up. There must be more to this story. Maybe ur son just told u this girl woul... - Ms A [View Message]
Dilemna with BIL
Your BIL is a CAD..... he is so worried about his parents why. Does he not want his wife and kid. It seems his parents are more important this his wife and own kid. Yet he is ready to temporarily live with u . Kick him out , slap your sisters son and knock some sense in him. Tell him his dad does not want to leave his parents. I bet you if he went to live with his dad ful... - Mrs A [View Message]
True story of a Mother-in-Law.
My only son got married to a girlwho is working in a software company, who he thought will be idealmatch for him.B' cas the girl showed him heaven on the earth.She promised him that she will take care of his parents (Me & my husband)in his absense,when ever he is out of station.She promised that he never have to worry about us in his absense.Believing all her honey quoted... - Usha Kannan [View Message]

Unique Baby Shower Game Video