---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Joint Family >are horoscopes/kundlis really relaible??
Start a new Topic
Search a question
Relationships  Discussion Forum
Joint Family:are horoscopes/kundlis really relaible??
Name: very disturbed
To all my indian friends ...pls tell me does kundli/horoscope matching work?my horoscope matches wid hubby(18.5 points) but our relations r bad.

also my hubby´ s horoscope states his married life will be very good but it´ s not so.he´ s too much of a perfectionist,very fussy about household work and cleanliness,very much inclined towards making status and money to the extent that he won´ t even pay me attention,and so on.these obsessions in him right from first day have not even let me open up with him to the extent that whenever i talk to him,i feel like a 10 year old student talking very hesitantly to her extremely strict school principal.please tell me ur own experiences with this horoscope it true?

also i want to state that our horoscopes state very truly our natures.and also things like we will live abroad after marriage in future,that´ s then why does his kundli say that his married life will be very gud,when it´ s not?

plz plz show me the right path.i m v eager to get your honest replies.
Name: Chameli
Subject:  Not nice

May be they say janampatri' s are good only when it says the husband and inlaws will illtreat the girl and lead a happy life while the girl will be humiliated all the while.

We went to a pandit for we have trouble in our married life.He said all these troubles are because i speak more than i shud.What shud i do when i am treated like a maid by hubby & inlaws.He expects me to shut my mouth and sit?
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: gg
Subject:  astrology is rubbish
hey believing in janampatri and astrology is a matter of belief.even my and my hubby janampatri is good points(26)but still we have fights and arguments.i dont like my in laws they are also interfering,though they never ill treated me.we have small small tensions in problems.some stupid told us to wear stones...all rubbish yaar.what is destined is to happen...believe in god and pray thats the best.forget these idiots pandits,its their business for livelyhood ..if they knew future then they would have been some CEO of MNC not sitting like pandits.BELIEVE IN GOD
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: preity
Subject:  understandable
hey there! i understand where u r coming from...cos i feel the same...i got married just based on my kundli...our pandit said that theres no error in the janampatri. i wasnt attracte dto my husband either. and i do wonder what happens to those - other religions - who dont match kundalis. My inlwas r a pain and if my janampatri is good and my husband' s more than good- why do is he so obseesed with cleaning and being a perfectionist(hes the same as yours except he doesnt care 2 much abt status altho his family does - maybe cos he moved to US for bachelors that he learnt it quick that its not India where cars/homes/status is given importance). I went to another pandit locally and he said there would b lot of arguments in your relationship but janampatris r good and not to worry.
From their point of view, as long as the longevity matches, money is reasonable etc the basics they say kundali is good. But, its different from our if we dont like inlaws and dont want to live with them pandits would probably not agree...pati ke ma baap hain...what do u expect? the janampatri was matched between husband/wife and bahu aur saas. pandit toh moti moti cheez dekhte hain...u know what i mean...
hope this helps ...i wish my pandit had seen my inlaws janampatri as well

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
are horoscopes/kundlis really relaible??

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Reply to AS
Dear AS
The above circumstance is different. You have not read carefully I think that ria loves her Mil and tried to help her when she was not well. It was your mil nature then ria n will be lifetime n u can't change her. It's better to create distance but do help her whenever she require. And AS in bhagwan movie parents are good too. If u had seen the whole movie ca... - Richie rich [View Message]
I share your destiny
Hi Arun,
I have been a recipient in an abusive relationship for 5 years. So can understand your situation. Let me assure nothing in your life prepares you for an abusive partner. You need to answer a few question for yourselves and some tips that have helped me are shared:
1. Does your wife talk about kindness or display kindness to unknowns, beggars, needy, an... - Innermost guide [View Message]
Dont want to live with my in laws
My boyfriend is 5 years older than I am. I am 20 and in Pharmacy school. W have been together for some time and of course the topic of marriage has come up.

My parents although strict, have always been quite liberal and given me freedom ( well as much freedom a girl can really get). We never had any close family growing up here in the USA so I've never had a ... - USHIE UDRY [View Message]
Brother in laws activities
i have a situation for which i can't seek suggestions openly so posting it here, please try to help me. I am a housewife, 29 years old living in a joint family with my husband's parents and his 2 younger brothers aged 20 and 23 and my small daughter. We are quite a happy and fun loving family. My problem started with some observations by one of my friend from my society. S... - Sneha Agarwal [View Message]
Husband Doesn't Care
Hi Elixir Opinion, I am very impressed with your reply and therefore I am tempted to share my problem with you. My husband is having a very neutral relationship we me. Now we will complete four years of our marriage. I am a working women and my mother-in-law takes care of son. She also gets my husband's brother's son along with her for whom my husband is very much concerne... - Prema [View Message]
Abusive Wife
Dear Arun,
Its been 4 years that u have been dealing with this lady and we both know that by now u must have calculated the chances of survival of ur marriage.. its not what ur wife thinks or do its about what impact all this is leaving on ur relationship...there are people who settle abroad and live happily without parents and then there are people for whom parents ... - Elixir Opinion [View Message]
Dealing with abusive wife
I wanted to gain some external views and advice on a situation that I am facing. I am married for 4 years now. We live abroad, both are well educated and are working. Wife is pregnant with our first child.

Since our marriage, my wife has been complaining about my parents, picking fights on small things and blocking any conversation with my parents. She has bee... - Arun [View Message]

Fathers Day Greetings Video