You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Health Issues >Side Effects of Domestal & Ondem

Health Issues:Side Effects of Domestal & Ondem
2007-02-27
Name: Neeru Bhatia Hi,

My main question is, is Ondem an antibiotic and what are the side effects of Ondem as well as Domestal. Will prolong intake of Ondem or Domestal has any major side effects.

Background leading to this question is as under.

My daughter is 9 months old and from last two days she is vomiting frequently. At the advice of her doctor i gave her domestal yesterday but inspite of giving two doses of it, situation did not improve, then her doctor prescribed Ondem and the situation is little under control now but still she does not feel like eating anything and after eating 1/4 th quantity of her regular meal she stops eating and any forcible eating leads to vomiting. She already has one teeth and another one is just coming out.

She is still on mother' s feed and outside milk is taken only in variety of shakes.

Thanks.

Neeru
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Side Effects of Domestal & Ondem

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Seizers- Blood clot in Brain - Please Advise
My Baby is 7 days old.After second day of birth we observed my baby hand and leg is shivering in frequent interval, we Immediately taken to pediatrician. After CT scan to Brain doctor told that there was a small blood clot in the brain(This results in Seizers in my baby) and he gave course of injections for five days and given the tablets and told us to use the medicine u... - Prasad Pabolu [View Message]
RE:Seizers- Blood clot in Brain - Please Advise
Please follow your doctor's advice. I hope your baby gets well soon. I know it is very difficult to see little angels in pain. ... - Pratiksha [View Message]
RE:Common Illnesses in Babies
Hi dear please let us know your childs age so according we can suggest as normally children of age group of 5 to 10 years have cold cough and normal illness in general and there are no vaccines for this.... - Reema [View Message]
Hi as there are many illness so basically the normal once dont have any vaccine but yes there are vaccine for children and must be given the normal one is of polio and must be given at regular basis.... - Rachna [View Message]
The common child illness is flu cold and cough and apart from that it depends on the immunity so please make sure you give your child proper healthy food on time and regular intervals.... - Raima [View Message]
Hi there please brief us more about it as this is incomplete and we need to know the proper information so accordingly we can suggest you or guide you of what should be done.... - Ranjana [View Message]
Hi dear there are various diseases which can be prevented by vaccinations and you should consult a good doctor for this and after consulting the doctor give all the vaccines to the baby.... - Sarita [View Message]

Trendy cars Video..