• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Health Issues >Side Effects of Domestal & Ondem
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Health Issues: Side Effects of Domestal & Ondem
Name: Neeru Bhatia
Date: 2007-02-27
Hi,

My main question is, is Ondem an antibiotic and what are the side effects of Ondem as well as Domestal. Will prolong intake of Ondem or Domestal has any major side effects.

Background leading to this question is as under.

My daughter is 9 months old and from last two days she is vomiting frequently. At the advice of her doctor i gave her domestal yesterday but inspite of giving two doses of it, situation did not improve, then her doctor prescribed Ondem and the situation is little under control now but still she does not feel like eating anything and after eating 1/4 th quantity of her regular meal she stops eating and any forcible eating leads to vomiting. She already has one teeth and another one is just coming out.

She is still on mother' s feed and outside milk is taken only in variety of shakes.

Thanks.

Neeru

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Side Effects of Domestal & Ondem

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
VUR
Hi Sona

Sorry, to hear about your son getting diagnosed with VUR. I hope he is fine now.

I work in the healthcare industry and I am talking to parents of children who are suffering or have suffered from VUR. To understand parents perspective on the condition and what help and support you require. Kindly let me know, if you would be willing to shar... - A [View Message]
Reply to A
Dear A,

It is a pleasant surprise to see a reply on this thread after many years. I completely forgot about the same. Well My son is absolutely fine now.
- We gave him 1 dose of antibiotic daily at bedtime for a year.
- Based on Doc suggestion, We circumcised also but now we feel that we should not go for this process.
- Whenever he had fever... - Sona [View Message]
VUR
Hi Sona

Thank you very much for your prompt response.
That is great and wonderful to know that he is absolutely fine now.
Would you like to discuss this further especially the day to day impact this diagnosis had on your son' s life and yours.
Would really appreciate if you could share further.

Best Regards
A... - A [View Message]
thumbguards
use thumbguards...cotton made stuff...was effective for my daughter. can look for website like quikr or olx... - Geeta [View Message]
thanks
Thanks Anita and Nandini... - pushsneha [View Message]
Cradle cap home remedy
Hi to remove cradle cap for my daughter i massaged petroleum jelly allover head over night and in morning after shampooing her hair, combed thru wet hair. all dried flakes would come out. Tried this regularly for a week and whole of cradle cap was cleared. ... - Anita [View Message]
Anterior Displaced Anus
Hi,
I just read your post on anterior displaced anus. I too have a 5 month daughter, who has this. Till now, her anal functions are normal and she has regular bowel movements. Whatever your doc told you, same is told to us.

Was just curious to know, what did you do. Did you got the corrective surgery done?

Please repond, I am bit worried.Rajesh [View Message]

Used Car Salesman Video