---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Aakash IVF Chennai ?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:Aakash IVF Chennai ?
2007-11-13
Name: Kamala
Hi All,

Anybody has person experience with Aakash fertility center, chennai? We are looking out for good IVF center in chennai. Please help
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2007-11-26
Name: malar
Subject:  pregancy
I had recently taken up IVF after i have been 12 years child less from my marriage

one of my IVf failed on 16 weeks with twins in 9 year after my marrige

I had my GIFT & ET done with donor egg on 7 & 9 of nov and my hcg count is raising from 9.5 on 21/11 , 16.3 on 23 & 45 on 26/11

This procedure was carried out in GG hospital and iam on bed rest now

can any one advice on the hopes of achieveing my desire

Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Aakash IVF Chennai ?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Aakash IVF Chennai ?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Aakash IVF Chennai ?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:CVS pre-natal testing in Bangalore
Hi Vinay, as per my knowledge genetic disease is spreadable to your kids as well. So its better to show a good doctor who can help you in getting it controlled at the basic stage itself.... - Darshu [View Message]
RE:Need Egg Donor Urgently
Hi there are many healthy egg donors in each and every city also there are many hospitals which are offering this facilities to their clients. You can check with them in detail.... - Sawanti [View Message]
RE:TB PCR Positive
Hi Sania, i would say you spent alot of time which a wrong doctor. Its very important to take a background detail about the doctor and then get the treatment done in a proper manner.... - Prema [View Message]
RE:Looking for an egg donor
Hi Kriya, there are a lot of egg donor banks in chennai why font you approach them. They will provide you a healthy donor as per your expectation just give them a clear picture about your desire.... - Jayesh [View Message]
RE:looking for an egg donor in hyderabad
Hi Harika, there are many people in hyderabad who help parents who are willing to have kids. The charge they take is also quite less as they tend to provide help as a social cause.... - Kalpesh [View Message]
RE:Need an egg donor in Banglore
Hi Barkha, i really dont know why you guys have so many demands its always important to just get a healthy donor who stays as a blessing. We human have become selfish and have coutless demand.... - Omi [View Message]
RE:Need Egg Donor
Hi Petmi, why so many demands dear? If you keep having so many demands you will keep searching for donor throughout your life. So just have one demand you should have a person who has healthy sperm or egg.... - Deena [View Message]

Divorce affects children Video..