---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Aakash IVF Chennai ?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:Aakash IVF Chennai ?
2007-11-13
Name: Kamala
Hi All,

Anybody has person experience with Aakash fertility center, chennai? We are looking out for good IVF center in chennai. Please help

2007-11-26
Name: malar
Subject:  pregancy
I had recently taken up IVF after i have been 12 years child less from my marriage

one of my IVf failed on 16 weeks with twins in 9 year after my marrige

I had my GIFT & ET done with donor egg on 7 & 9 of nov and my hcg count is raising from 9.5 on 21/11 , 16.3 on 23 & 45 on 26/11

This procedure was carried out in GG hospital and iam on bed rest now

can any one advice on the hopes of achieveing my desire

Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Aakash IVF Chennai ?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
I want to donate my sperms, my height is 5'5".... - SuRaJ KuMaR [View Message]
RE:Best IVF centers in Delhi?
Hello Aashi,
There were many IVF centers but you need to know about the doctors before consulting them because many doctors has become money minded and they are making money out of this so it would be better you find about them.... - Kittu [View Message]
RE:Follicular Study - Please suggest
Hello Vaishali,
When you have consulted to the doctor then why do you get doubts again it would be better you consult to any other doctor and clarify your doubts also.I wish you would share what had happened also.... - Megha [View Message]
RE:Urgently Looking For Sperm Donors
Hello Neha,
So you are looking for sperm donors and you can get them through the sperm banks or you can get them through any agency also they will help you with the different cases also.I wish you would find the donor.... - Munna [View Message]
RE:Need a sperm donor in pune
Hello Mother,
So you are looking for the donor then you did you find any one as of now can you state what have you done also then it may be helpful if you share what had happened also.Some one may help you with the solution.... - Manali [View Message]
RE:Is IUI painful?
Hello ANu,
It is the simple process and as far i know it is so easy then IVF also i wish you will not face any problem with IUI and you will listen good news only on this and it would be better you share what had happened.... - kali [View Message]
RE:Good fertility clinic in Bangalore for IVF
Hello Sabby,
So you want to know about the doctor and it would be better if you find about the doctor before taking the treatment then only your problem will be solved also.I wish you would get the good doctor also.... - Kiran [View Message]

Buying used electronics and cars Video..