---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Aakash IVF Chennai ?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:Aakash IVF Chennai ?
2007-11-13
Name: Kamala
Hi All,

Anybody has person experience with Aakash fertility center, chennai? We are looking out for good IVF center in chennai. Please help
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2007-11-26
Name: malar
Subject:  pregancy
I had recently taken up IVF after i have been 12 years child less from my marriage

one of my IVf failed on 16 weeks with twins in 9 year after my marrige

I had my GIFT & ET done with donor egg on 7 & 9 of nov and my hcg count is raising from 9.5 on 21/11 , 16.3 on 23 & 45 on 26/11

This procedure was carried out in GG hospital and iam on bed rest now

can any one advice on the hopes of achieveing my desire

Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Aakash IVF Chennai ?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Aakash IVF Chennai ?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Aakash IVF Chennai ?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:urgently need sperm donors in bangalore
Why don't you look for agencies which will help you find a good donor acc to your needed factors and everything, if there are any or if you are consulting a private doctor then even he might be able to help you.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donors in bangalore urgently
If you are financially stable and can afford a private doctor and some extra expenditure then you should ask the doctor to arrange a good donor if he can. Doctors usually have idea about all these things and can be quite helpful.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Request for donor eggs
Hey Lakshmi, i am a 30 year old female with a 5 ft 7 inches height and fair ski. I am a Biotech engg. I am healthy and fit with a happy family of 2 sons and i would like to help you.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Ivf Treatment
Can you share some details about in what cases in vitro fertilization should be done and which cases intra uterine insemination should be done? It is a lil difficult for the couples to choose when it comes to these 2.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Egg donation
Go to a fertility center and ask them about the procedure. Acc to my knowledge you will be told to undergo some tests and you will be told to donate or just give your details to them. Then when someone chooses you will be called.... - NN [View Message]
RE:egg doner
Since you are both young and healthy you should think about donating eggs to the people who are desperately looking for good and suitable donors so that they can have a baby who will complete their family and also their happiness. ... - NN [View Message]
RE:Siddha Treatment for Oligospermia
What is siddha? I have not heard about it and we would appreciate of you could share details with us as many people suffer from this problem due to different reasons and are looking for ways to get it treated. ... - NN [View Message]

Build your own Computer Video..