You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >groping me
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:groping me
2012-03-03
Name: priya boys groping me on crowd buses...wat to do?they are toching my vagina n panty...butt etc...wat to do?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-01-12
Name: harish
Subject:  RE:groping me
omg, vagina and panty and still you areallowing them? You should scream on top of your voice, gather crowd and ask them to get down of the bus. Why don't you call police officials and get the matter in their hands? do it very soon otherwise it will create problems
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-10-13
Name: Shilpa
Hi priya, you are grownup enough now just give them a slap they will automatically stay away from you and even do a police complain as well which will keep you safe later.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-10-02
Name: vicky
Feels very bad to know that boys in our society behave like animals. i can suggest not to travel by bus anymore. start travelling by train where you have separate ladies compartment. you can go for police complaint against such cheap guys.

2016-07-14
Name: Yasin
Hey Priya, you can better carry some pepper spray with you which will stay quite helpful.

2016-07-05
Name: Priyali
Hi Priya,
Such type of persons would never change and you must try to avoid such people because they will touch at private parts and it will be so enduring to all.

2016-06-27
Name: Harshini
Hi Priya,
It is one of the nature of men and they will not change at any moment.We have to be make our self secure from such stupid people so you have to take decision how to escape from such people.

2016-06-18
Name: Janu
Hi Priya,
In group all kind of issues would take place and many women started ignoring them but only will fight from such scenarios only.What ever an women must be brave.

2016-06-12
Name: Meera
Hi Priya,
Such boys would do like that only so you need to learn only thing that you need stay far away from such guys.Nothing more than that and that is very safe to you only.

2016-06-05
Name: Gauri
Hi Priya,
When they are behaving with you like that then you can move from there.When it is so hard for you then you can purchase a vehicle and can give payment in terms of EMI.

2016-05-30
Name: Dev
Hi Priya,
So can you say what have to done to avoid all those things and it would be better for all the girls also and i wish no one would behave in such things in the crowd also i hope that day comes once.

2016-05-23
Name: Rita
Hi lady,
I can understand your situation it is the common problem faced by all the people so you have to teach them a lesson immediately with out making a scene in the public such that they would not repeat it again.

2016-05-15
Name: Ria
Hi Priya
This is a very common problem faced by girls or women who travel by bus. I absolutely agree to this idea of holding a needle while you are in bus. Nobody will dare come close to you after this.

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
Hold some needles and try to place them in the areas they try to touch.such type of idiots should be punished this way.

2016-05-07
Name: caring
Hello Priya,
So what would you do then you have to move in crowd and you cannot skip your works and you need to adjust and then move on with your works as far as possible try to avoid moving in crowd.

2016-05-07
Name: Leela
Hello Priya,
When you are facing such problem try to avoid moving in crowds then only you will not face any problems like that and you will feel free also i wish you would not get any such problems like that again.

2016-05-06
Name: Anu
Hello Priya,
It is common problem faced by any girl and you need to try to skip to move in such places then only you will not face any problems like this and it would be better if you do that only.I wish you would do that.

2016-04-30
Name: Megha
Hello Priya,
It is quite common problem which is faced by all the woman and girls you need to try to skip such things when you are in crowd so that your problem will be solved and no need to get worried about that.Avoid travelling in crowds.

2016-03-04
Name: Arra
What is wrong. Why can't to take a firm stand on what you want. Do you like all that. I hope you know you are talking all this on a public platform. Have some decency.

Take care and get well soon. I feel you are sick

2014-03-18
Name: Malini
Subject:  Priya
Looks like they know that you like it.

2014-01-06
Name: Vidhi
Subject:  decency
Hi priya...please have some decency as a woman...
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
groping me

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
groping me

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
groping me

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
mistake turns into abortion
in college ist year i got fkd by my neighbour who usually come to our home. he is insurance agent and we do sx and my mistake i got pregnant

in tension i told everything to my mumma and she angry on me and arrange safety for me and fight with that man and after she hide i from dad and everything settle on compromise she not talk withh me for almost a month and... - tunisha [View Message]
RE:spolied younger generation
school function is going on and all are busy in preprations as am activity head of schol i handle stage all back stage work and almost 70% of work so i stayed in hostel with 11th standard girl she is so sweet and good girl we stay in same room
i usually wear salwar kameej to feel free am well built 5.9 tall 38 thirty four 40 figure she doing some work so i just rem... - mrs ruchika lamba [View Message]
RE:caught mumma
i wanna share one true shocking incident which happen when i was in 12th standard my mom is advocate and very bold attractive lady once i bunk my school and come home early around 12 noon i was shocked to see mumma with our servant who is 50 yr old man they are enjoying there personal moments ... - pihu [View Message]
RE:love her
Hope to chat moe on this pls mail me... - gg [View Message]
RE:caught daughter
hello anupama,
you are teacher as well as mother while teacher you forgot your responsibility as mother, so you should understand the situation, and try to understand your daughter also, rather scold on her now.... - revti [View Message]
hello anupama,
you should caught them while the time you file complaint against that guy who fk to your daughter, so it will be lesson for that guy, he never again look at your daughter.... - dhiraj [View Message]
hello anupama,
you are teacher then you should learn so many things to your daughter also, while you taking classes, make sure your daughter will not come out from her room, so other boys cant see her.... - resham [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.