• Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Teens Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
Name:
Date:

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
just a mistake
i had arrange a tuitior for my daughter who is in 10th he daily comes to our home for teach my sweet daghter as am am very busy lady because of my office schedule
one day my daughter had to go to her friend bday so she told me \" mumma please inform sir not to come today because i have to go\" she leave home and am just on the way to home from office and i have to... - ritvika [View Message]
mumma dressing sense
Hi Mrs. Isha,

You seems to be so forward & bold. Can we have a chat sometimes? Pl. reply to this msg.

Thanks... - Sourav [View Message]
want answer pls.
hii i am from kolkata and 21 years old. i am a b. tech student.. i dont know what happend to me every time i desired to hv sex with any girl.. my penis is going very hard when i see a girl.. i think it started when i first watch bf seen by friend.. now every time i want sex.. pls suggest me what to do and how.. thanx..... - roni roy [View Message]
hi kanu
itss ok baby wht wrong in wearing saree below naval every women love dressing etc dnt b in panic and s upport ur mumma... - mrs isha [View Message]
mumma dressing sense
friends my mumma looks gud tall lady she is avg she always wear saree below naval and deep blouse and suits which i nvr like she usually tug her slwaar below naval people usually stick their eyes to her assets which i never like is this dressing way is quite accepable... - kanu [View Message]
gnx2020
hi gnx. you had sex with your aunty when u r studying x std. how old was your aunty. and at that time whats the size of ur tool and aunty size. explain how it happened. she came out of bathroom naked and then how it was started and how did she approached you.... - rajay [View Message]
roco
roco. how does your massi looks. massi means what relation.?... - kumar [View Message]

Signs of a Cheating Spouse Video