• Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Teens Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
Name:
Date:

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
malini i cnt believe
malini am shocked to see my mumma is v caring and honest to me she is a nyc caring lady who had gud social status
malini i saw they both chitchat mumma cant even shy in panty in front of him malini nxt day i saw mumma sitting with me in living room she sit properly in front of him and properly hide her with dupatta as a gud women... - dishika [View Message]
hello dishika
dishika am in 12th from metro city both parents r working i also had a same experience my mumma is teacher in my school she is well built and bold lady once we go to our native village where i saw our village neighbour is in my moms room and he satisfy her in night i saw satisfaction on her face soon mumma appoint him as our driver so he stay near to her and i saw many tim... - harry [View Message]
hi malini
am really shock malini...wat neds u ttalking abt... - dishika [View Message]
Dishika
Your mumma has her needs. It is best for you to ignore.... - Malini [View Message]
Kanu
Your mumma know what is good for her. You are simply worrying.... - Malini [View Message]
Hi..
Although, society is becoming more n more open, but to keep them under pressure you can call their parents in school and complaint, this will create fear in other students too...
with this you are also reducing probability of them getting in to sexual crimes... - Rraj [View Message]
Hi..
Hi Rohini,

don' t worry, with time everything gets solves, specially the things we can' t solve.

If your daughter is too young, she might be sad coz of ur husband scolding, if she is old enough to understand sex, she would probably get normal soon...... - Rraj [View Message]

Funny Couple Video