You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:
Name:
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Should i tell my bf
Hi i am 20 yrs..One day I was at my boyfriends and he introduced me to his best friend. At first I wasn't attracted to him but as time went on I started to like him more and more.

A few weeks later we were all under a blanket watching a film and he held my hand. As soon as my boyfriend left the room we kissed.lwrd my panty. One thing led to another and he ende... - Pooja [View Message]
RE:Armpit Attraction
It's very normal swetha. Don't worry about it. Even I love armpits so much. They turn me on. ... - Geeta [View Message]
RE:mistake turns into abortion
Hi....r u still hvng sx with him... - Bindu [View Message]
Plz suggest me

I am married 26 yrs with a kid. Everything was fine till I met my ex boyfriend a month back. Since then, I feel completely unsatisfied with my sx life. Me and my ex-bf used to have sx several times before marriage. He is well built and has a very big tool. We used to have intercourse in his hostel room. Sx with him was very satisfying as he has a big tool. and also... - Divya [View Message]
Plz hlp me

I am 25 married and have 2 kids. My hubby's best friend sometimes come to our house and stay for his official work in . He never looked at me sxy before. But last month, while my hubby, kids and his friend were dining. I was serving. He was looking at my bbs many times. While going for hand wash, he rbbd my btts. I just kept quiet because my hubby may get angry on h... - Disha [View Message]
RE:just a mistake
Hi ritvika. 27..life is so unpredictable.. I did the same mistake 2 years back..can we discuss..?... - Seema [View Message]
Armpit Attraction
I get attracted to female armpits is it normal... - Swetha Pasuni [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.