• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >Sex on suhagrat ( first wedding night )
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: Sex on suhagrat ( first wedding night )
Name: Anurag
Date: 2010-12-09
*** How many ( in ) indian couples do sexual intercorous on suhagrat ( first wedding night ) in an ARRANGE MARRIGE...... ????

In an arrange marrige ... the bride and the groom have been unknown before their marrige....and never have been so close before ... never got a chance for romantic talk....
... so they ( specially for me ) feel shy on meeting alone on suhagrat.....

for me.... im feeling shy...how can i touch my newly wedded unknown wife.... and will she allow me to kiss her .... then touch her
Name: tina
Subject:  hi
Date: 2012-11-16
hey anurag!so u got married??
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: KK
Subject:  Hi
Date: 2011-01-18
Hi Anurag,
See, what I feel is that its important to build a bond between the 2 of you first and then proceed further. Suhaag raat can be done later on also....first your minds have to meet and then physical attraction would automatically help you to achieve what you wish to achieve

Name: Madhu
Subject:  suhagraat sex rep
Date: 2010-12-29
Hi Anurag. I understand that u r in an arranged mrg and may be feeling a bit shy about making ur moves. But, even in arranged marriages, the couple meets frequently before mrg (after engagement or so) and talk a lot, discuss stuff, share thoughts and experiences. This makes them good friends and hence the \" suhagraat\" doesn' t feel totally awkward. First night is not ideally adviced for consummation as the new couple is quite tired and devoid of privacy due to presence of relatives and stuff. But, ideally awkwardness shouldn' t be just due to arranged marriage, unless u have never met the girl before. Hope this helps!

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Sex on suhagrat ( first wedding night )

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
tanx to all
Its really gud to see that u people r responding very positively nd openly,Many gals nd women' s buzz me to resolve her problems,come on gals go ahead u r doing gud.
Gals r really openly sharing her problem
Thxn to all,buzz again nd again ... - madhav [View Message]
u r willing to do sex
dear u r willing to do sex that why u dont oppose the man,plz b honest nd tell me u r also wanting the same from that man na,u can txt me personaly if u feel shy.
txt me on my ... - madhav [View Message]
all r welcomed
hy i m male from delhi, from past i m sexually serving a lady who lives near mah place.she payes me well nd we also spend tym together,hangsout together ,now sudenly his husbad got transfered so now v r not sexually attached,if any female is intresed she can contact me by buzzing my cell phone, my contact is eight five eight eight nine nine eight eight one zero. plz also m... - madhav sharma [View Message]
real incident
i am married working lady am senior HR in my company and am 38 i had my family am very bold and educated lady i am tall my stats are 38 32 40
height tall in home i usually wear maxi on sunday am siting on sofa with tea reading womens era my daughter sitting in front of me doing her homework she noticed my bare legs from maxi and taunt me u should wear panty inside i ... - mrs nita [View Message]
Lali
Lali,

Did u try washing or shaving or trimming your vaginal hair. How about armpit?

... - Rajat [View Message]
Success
Keep pilow under her waist and you get o her top.. This will definately help.... - Raj [View Message]
Lali
Lali. her name is sakshi. thanks for the size u mentioned. I will buy 34c. what type of bra should I buy . I need the hot one. Please suggest me a brand and the type i should buy. she may wear 80 0r 85 panty i guess. i am not sure. what does C means in 34C... - Rajat [View Message]

Don'ts of Valentine's Day Video