---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >Sex on suhagrat ( first wedding night )
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Sex:Sex on suhagrat ( first wedding night )
2010-12-09
Name: Anurag
*** How many ( in ) indian couples do sexual intercorous on suhagrat ( first wedding night ) in an ARRANGE MARRIGE...... ????

In an arrange marrige ... the bride and the groom have been unknown before their marrige....and never have been so close before ... never got a chance for romantic talk....
... so they ( specially for me ) feel shy on meeting alone on suhagrat.....

for me.... im feeling shy...how can i touch my newly wedded unknown wife.... and will she allow me to kiss her .... then touch her

2016-05-30
Name: dia
Subject:  RE:Sex on suhagrat ( first wedding night )
Arranged marriages are off course different from love marriages.It is not compulsory that you have to consummate your marriage on that night itself.You first should have a clear understanding between each other and that will help you to come closer.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-28
Name: Jerry
Hi Aurag,
What kind of posting you had posted also and i wish it would be better you would do not post about this also and then as of now you had solved the problem also and you were in position to suggest others also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-28
Name: sneha
So how could you post such messages and then you need to think about all those things and it would be better if you stop such postings and because this forum is accessed by all people also.

2016-05-26
Name: l
Question which you have posted is proper only but now days every one has got some clear ideas regarding that then no need of known every thing to all.And only rare people will have that work after marriage also

2016-05-24
Name: Neha
Arranged marriages are off course different from love marriages.It is not compulsory that you have to consummate your marriage on that night itself.You first should have a clear understanding between each other and that will help you to come closer.

2016-05-19
Name: Meera
Hi Anurag,
Can i know is it look good for you people posting such things in the forum is good one or not and can you say that your problem got solved or not can you say that and you do not repeat the same mistake.

2016-05-14
Name: Saisha
Hi Anurag
It is not necessary to have sex on your first night. You can take your own time, get to know each other, develope understanding and then engage into sex.

2016-05-12
Name: sruthi
Hey Anurag

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
Hey anurag

dont be silly.Now a days arranged marraiges are not like that.They usually talk over phone and then get ready for first night,dont know why didnt it happen with you.No problem.Be a best friend to her first and then best husband.you will definitely love u.

2016-05-07
Name: Lohita
Hello Anurag,
So how could you post such messages and then you need to think about all those things and it would be better if you stop such postings and because this forum is accessed by all people also.

2016-05-05
Name: Preethi
Hello Anurag,
Question which you have posted is proper only but now days every one has got some clear ideas regarding that then no need of known every thing to all.And only rare people will have that work after marriage.

2012-11-16
Name: tina
Subject:  hi
hey anurag!so u got married??

2011-01-18
Name: KK
Subject:  Hi
Hi Anurag,
See, what I feel is that its important to build a bond between the 2 of you first and then proceed further. Suhaag raat can be done later on also....first your minds have to meet and then physical attraction would automatically help you to achieve what you wish to achieve

2010-12-29
Name: Madhu
Subject:  suhagraat sex rep
Hi Anurag. I understand that u r in an arranged mrg and may be feeling a bit shy about making ur moves. But, even in arranged marriages, the couple meets frequently before mrg (after engagement or so) and talk a lot, discuss stuff, share thoughts and experiences. This makes them good friends and hence the \" suhagraat\" doesn' t feel totally awkward. First night is not ideally adviced for consummation as the new couple is quite tired and devoid of privacy due to presence of relatives and stuff. But, ideally awkwardness shouldn' t be just due to arranged marriage, unless u have never met the girl before. Hope this helps!

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Sex on suhagrat ( first wedding night )

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:Masturbating
hello how are you i am new on this site i am from delhi 25 yrs old single and vrgn cn i do wth u... - amit [View Message]
RE:sucking milk from breasts during lovemaking
Nothing would happen because it will not create any problem to any one also for suppose if mother has excess milk and it must be removed then husband needs to suck it then only she can get relief from pain and you dont need to worry about that.... - dia [View Message]
RE:please answer
Hi Reena,
So what would you think is it good or bad and it would be better you just think about that and say what would be the good one also and if any one was not clear about that they will get some idea about that also.... - Dev [View Message]
RE:lubricants available in india for sex
You can consult to the gynaec they will help you with the solution and you will not face any trouble also and it would be better not to post such postings again it is not good to read also.... - dia [View Message]
RE:Sex on suhagrat ( first wedding night )
Arranged marriages are off course different from love marriages.It is not compulsory that you have to consummate your marriage on that night itself.You first should have a clear understanding between each other and that will help you to come closer.... - dia [View Message]
RE:my hubby plays with my breasts
Have you tried talking to him about your likes and dislikes ? If not then you should. also know his likes and dislikes. It will help ya'll develop understanding between each other.... - dia [View Message]
RE:saree below navel
Hi rashmi,
I suggest you to wear saree according to your wish and it would be better if you wear it according to your height also and it will give you glamour look for you and i hope you would look pretty also.... - Kappa [View Message]

How to Increase your Self Confidence Video..