• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Teens Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >Do girls like to feel soft penis through
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: Do girls like to feel soft penis through pants?
Name: smart
Date: 2010-08-21
Do girls like to feel soft penis through pants?

last month I was travelling in a crowded general compartment of train. it was a two hours journy and i was standing at the end of long seat facing the window side holding the luggage stand which is at my shoulder level. A girl aged around 20 was sitting at the end side of the seat holding a medium sized luggage bag on her lap. Due to rush my crotch was being pressed to the side of her bag and after sometime I sensed something and looked down to see that she moved her left hand to the side of the bag so as it is between the bag and my crotch and placed head on the bag like sleeping. Thinking it was an accident I somehow moved a bit to my left side so as her hand is between the bag and my right pocket side. But after a few minutes she again moved hand forward to position it between crowtch and bag. I liked the touch of her hand on my penis but didnt get erection in that situation. For the next 30mins we were in that position and she didnt do anthing further! I liked it but didn' t get erection all that time bcoz it was my first experience from a girl in public. I know girls like to feel hard penis but not soft one. But this girl was feeling my soft one all the time so do girls really like to feel soft one also? really confused now!!!
Name: machoguy
Subject:  hi anitha
Date: 2012-08-06
hi anitha i want to talk with you, if you give me some time, can you give me your id pls. either you can ping me on my number, nine nine eight nine two two four two six four
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: sunny
Subject:  hi
Date: 2011-11-09
ya u are rite anitha,, most of the guys they touches and relaxes the penis,, if u like it enjoy,

Name: sherrin
Subject:  sex
Date: 2011-10-24
i love soft penis (most) to suck n lick. i lov hard penis only for inter course

Name: anubhav
Subject:  adsa
Date: 2011-09-15
can i get your id anita?

Name: kingston
Subject:  personnal ques
Date: 2011-09-09
hi anita
shall i ask some ques to u.

Name: Anita
Subject:  Both
Date: 2011-06-22
i like both soft and hard penis. When the penis is soft, i like to lick it and suck it, and i like the way it slowly gets erect in my mouth.

Once its fully erect, i proceed to intercourse.

There have been incidences with me in trains when men push their penis on my butt and i can feel it getting erect.

Name: aman
Subject:  sherrin n anita
Date: 2012-11-30
contact me dear both of u can enjoy. I m waiting for ur reply
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: vishal
Subject:  chat
Date: 2012-11-29
pleses anit i want to chat with u pls give me ur id my id

Name: g
Subject:  cool
Date: 2012-08-05
anitha can u give me ur id

Subject:  reply
Date: 2011-09-07
hey anita,i wana ask u something personally wich i am shy of asking in front of everyone,can u help me?

Subject:  reply
Date: 2011-09-07
hey anita..hw r u....u sound really hot... )

Name: ready
Subject:  do you like it
Date: 2011-08-01
hi,If you really like it wants soft and hard ping me readytoanything at g ma il

Name: Bikash
Subject:  may be they likes!!!!
Date: 2010-08-21
i think girls like soft penis but they expect hard erected penis

Name: Surya
Subject:  Yes
Date: 2010-08-25
I had many experience in that bus...there are lot of college girls used to come in that bus. during crowded time girls used push their butt on my butt as well as on my d---. it was a great pleasure that time and they too enjoyed my hard d---..while getting down they just smiled on me and went.. so enjoy boys..but dont indulge more than that.. cheers boys and girls

Name: surya
Subject:  Yes girls do liek it
Date: 2010-08-25
I too had similar experience in bus. I was sitting in the window seat and a girl was sitting int he adjacent seat. she was smiling at me and had a chat. my stop came and i tried to come out of the seat during that time my part touched her hand by accident but she pinch my D--- and squeezed it..it was great pleasure and surprise for me...she felt great abt my soft penis...

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Do girls like to feel soft penis through pants?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
want answer pls.
hii i am from kolkata and 21 years old. i am a b. tech student.. i dont know what happend to me every time i desired to hv sex with any girl.. my penis is going very hard when i see a girl.. i think it started when i first watch bf seen by friend.. now every time i want sex.. pls suggest me what to do and how.. thanx..... - roni roy [View Message]
hi kanu
itss ok baby wht wrong in wearing saree below naval every women love dressing etc dnt b in panic and s upport ur mumma... - mrs isha [View Message]
mumma dressing sense
friends my mumma looks gud tall lady she is avg she always wear saree below naval and deep blouse and suits which i nvr like she usually tug her slwaar below naval people usually stick their eyes to her assets which i never like is this dressing way is quite accepable... - kanu [View Message]
gnx2020
hi gnx. you had sex with your aunty when u r studying x std. how old was your aunty. and at that time whats the size of ur tool and aunty size. explain how it happened. she came out of bathroom naked and then how it was started and how did she approached you.... - rajay [View Message]
roco
roco. how does your massi looks. massi means what relation.?... - kumar [View Message]
kumar
she is avrg body not so slim, and no heavy, aprox 38-39 year old
fair colour
and what you want to know @kumar... - rocco [View Message]
hi
yup dude.....
i had a gr8 night with her.......
it was awsm ............. - ROCCO O [View Message]

Who is the perfect boyfriend Video