---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >Do girls like to feel soft penis through
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:Do girls like to feel soft penis through pants?
2010-08-21
Name: smart
Do girls like to feel soft penis through pants?

last month I was travelling in a crowded general compartment of train. it was a two hours journy and i was standing at the end of long seat facing the window side holding the luggage stand which is at my shoulder level. A girl aged around 20 was sitting at the end side of the seat holding a medium sized luggage bag on her lap. Due to rush my crotch was being pressed to the side of her bag and after sometime I sensed something and looked down to see that she moved her left hand to the side of the bag so as it is between the bag and my crotch and placed head on the bag like sleeping. Thinking it was an accident I somehow moved a bit to my left side so as her hand is between the bag and my right pocket side. But after a few minutes she again moved hand forward to position it between crowtch and bag. I liked the touch of her hand on my penis but didnt get erection in that situation. For the next 30mins we were in that position and she didnt do anthing further! I liked it but didn' t get erection all that time bcoz it was my first experience from a girl in public. I know girls like to feel hard penis but not soft one. But this girl was feeling my soft one all the time so do girls really like to feel soft one also? really confused now!!!
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2011-11-09
Name: sunny
Subject:  hi
ya u are rite anitha,, most of the guys they touches and relaxes the penis,, if u like it enjoy,
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-10-24
Name: sherrin
Subject:  sex
i love soft penis (most) to suck n lick. i lov hard penis only for inter course
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-09-15
Name: anubhav
Subject:  adsa
can i get your id anita?

2011-09-09
Name: kingston
Subject:  personnal ques
hi anita
shall i ask some ques to u.

2011-06-22
Name: Anita
Subject:  Both
i like both soft and hard penis. When the penis is soft, i like to lick it and suck it, and i like the way it slowly gets erect in my mouth.

Once its fully erect, i proceed to intercourse.

There have been incidences with me in trains when men push their penis on my butt and i can feel it getting erect.

2016-06-22
Name: vinay
Subject:  RE:Both
Give me chance to help you..
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-11-30
Name: aman
Subject:  sherrin n anita
contact me dear both of u can enjoy. I m waiting for ur reply

2012-11-29
Name: vishal
Subject:  chat
pleses anit i want to chat with u pls give me ur id my id

2012-08-05
Name: g
Subject:  cool
anitha can u give me ur id

2011-09-07
Subject:  reply
hey anita,i wana ask u something personally wich i am shy of asking in front of everyone,can u help me?

2011-09-07
Subject:  reply
hey anita..hw r u....u sound really hot... )

2011-08-01
Name: ready
Subject:  do you like it
hi,If you really like it wants soft and hard ping me readytoanything at g ma il

2010-08-21
Name: Bikash
Subject:  may be they likes!!!!
i think girls like soft penis but they expect hard erected penis

2010-08-25
Name: Surya
Subject:  Yes
I had many experience in that bus...there are lot of college girls used to come in that bus. during crowded time girls used push their butt on my butt as well as on my d---. it was a great pleasure that time and they too enjoyed my hard d---..while getting down they just smiled on me and went.. so enjoy boys..but dont indulge more than that.. cheers boys and girls

2010-08-25
Name: surya
Subject:  Yes girls do liek it
I too had similar experience in bus. I was sitting in the window seat and a girl was sitting int he adjacent seat. she was smiling at me and had a chat. my stop came and i tried to come out of the seat during that time my part touched her hand by accident but she pinch my D--- and squeezed it..it was great pleasure and surprise for me...she felt great abt my soft penis...

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:teen sex
hello teena ,
you are 17 years old, and this age, urge of sex is very common thing, and it was happen just because of harmonal changes occur in your body, so dont worry for that, and keep control on your feelings.... - ronit [View Message]
hello teena,
its very common thing and due to your friend going through fulfill her wishes and urge so you also feel the same sex feeling to fulfill your urge of sex, so keep control on your feelings.... - rahul [View Message]
hello teena,
you should concentrate on your study only, you are not that much matuared to go and fulfill your feelings of sex, so you should keep control on your felling, so concentrate on your study.... - jigar [View Message]
hello teena
your friend is done this thing then its not necessary you also do the same thing, so be positive and take this things very lightely, so you will definitely feel relax.... - sampada [View Message]
hello teena
you should maintain your view, what was your friend was done is not that not much important, what your mind says is more important, you stop yourself till now, it means you dont want to go through it.... - rubi [View Message]
RE:Groping In Bus
hello madhumitha,
you are not small kid at all, you know very well what are you doing and not, you knew that they touches your private part and that thing you enjoy so much, and you know this is encourage them.... - purvi [View Message]
RE:Groping In Bus
hello madhumitha,
if you are like all this thing then you enjoy it, otherwise leave it, and as per you mentioned here, from that it seems like you enjoyed all this, so keep continue your enjoyment.... - pragati [View Message]

Causes of Asthma Video..