You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >some doubts about girls mood

Sex:some doubts about girls mood
2010-06-25
Name: G vikram wen a boy see a beautiful girl he get some type of feelings,even they will think to have sex with tat girl, like wise when a girl see a boy do they have any feelings like boys? boys will do some hand works and clear their moods, but wat will girls do to clear their mood? i wan to know the truth pls any girls reply me....? am waiting 2 know about tat!
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2013-02-21
Name: alen
Subject:  mastribution
i want to know how girls do mastribution.
how many types of mastribution
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-04-06
Name: anupamaschool principal
Subject:  mood
vikram grl also hv feeling...her panty getting wet....she do mestrbtion
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
some doubts about girls mood

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Saree Below Waist
hello ramya,
its good thing and its your wish to wear saree below navel, if you like to wear saree below navel you can do whatever your mind say, and dont shy in front of your brother, so do whatever you like to do.... - nirmiti [View Message]
hello ramya,
he is your brother there is no need to feel shy in front of him, so enjoy your life and you have right to enjoy your life in your terms and conditions so dont wait for this.... - dipti [View Message]
hello ramya
now a days its common thing to wear saree below navel, and every women wish to wear saree below navel, but due to fat body or any family reason they are not able to fulfill her wish, so you can do.... - uttara [View Message]
hello ramya,
its quite common to wear saree below navel part, and its not easy to go through it, you should have right to enjoy your life as per your terms and conditions so you should enjoy your life.... - indira [View Message]
hello ramya,
its your life and you have right to live your life as per your wish and on your terms so its depend on you, he is your brother so there is no need to feel shy in front of him.... - naresh [View Message]
RE:RE:my hot mom
hi nandani aunty i was 14 at that time and its my ist experience to see live episode and i was totally surprised and i cnt expect this from my mumma she is very strict and choosy ldy and he looks pig they booth looks very frustrated and on next day i noticed mumma take bath in night and wear red silk salwar and plain white kurti and she go upstairs there they both spend ti... - sumit [View Message]
RE:RE:my hot mom
aunty they act like sx phyco before breakfast mumma just go to bathroom for bath and you know village bathrooms are not attached he hurrly fk in bathroom and after lunch they also do omg i shocked seriously ... - sumit [View Message]

The Evolution of Mobile Phones Video..