---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >some doubts about girls mood
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Sex:some doubts about girls mood
2010-06-25
Name: G vikram
wen a boy see a beautiful girl he get some type of feelings,even they will think to have sex with tat girl, like wise when a girl see a boy do they have any feelings like boys? boys will do some hand works and clear their moods, but wat will girls do to clear their mood? i wan to know the truth pls any girls reply me....? am waiting 2 know about tat!

2013-02-21
Name: alen
Subject:  mastribution
i want to know how girls do mastribution.
how many types of mastribution
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-04-06
Name: anupamaschool principal
Subject:  mood
vikram grl also hv feeling...her panty getting wet....she do mestrbtion
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
some doubts about girls mood

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:IIT IIM graduate and willing to donate sperm
hi rajesh,
for sperm donate you can contact any sperm bank, and you can donate sperm thre, and you will get all details from there.... - nitu [View Message]
RE:we cant ignor sex at any age
hi mrs sonali,
why you post your story here i dont understand beacuse i cant understand what is your exact question you want to ask for viewer.but its not safe whatever you do.... - omkara [View Message]
hi sonali,
as you are mrs sonali means you are married, dont you get proper happiness from your husband thats why you look out, it yes then try to talk with your husband about that things, it will help you.... - kanchi [View Message]
hi sonali,
if there is any sexual life issue then you should talk with your husband, it will defiantely help you for your future life.... - harsha [View Message]
RE:real incident
hi mrs nita,
agree you are not ready or you oppose that person but from your story reader can see your positive response for that person thats why he dare to do all that things with you.... - shilpi [View Message]
hello mrs nita,
i read your story you put it here, if you realy oppose that man then definately you was shouting or push him but you didnt do anything from this it means you also want same from him.... - priya [View Message]
hi mrs nita,
if you are not happy in your sexual life you should discuss this thing with your husband as you said you are educated so why you not clear with your husband, and be loyal toward your husband.... - jyotika [View Message]

Reading aloud to children Video..