---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >some doubts about girls mood
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Sex:some doubts about girls mood
2010-06-25
Name: G vikram
wen a boy see a beautiful girl he get some type of feelings,even they will think to have sex with tat girl, like wise when a girl see a boy do they have any feelings like boys? boys will do some hand works and clear their moods, but wat will girls do to clear their mood? i wan to know the truth pls any girls reply me....? am waiting 2 know about tat!

2013-02-21
Name: alen
Subject:  mastribution
i want to know how girls do mastribution.
how many types of mastribution
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-04-06
Name: anupamaschool principal
Subject:  mood
vikram grl also hv feeling...her panty getting wet....she do mestrbtion
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
some doubts about girls mood

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:Masturbating
hello how are you i am new on this site i am from delhi 25 yrs old single and vrgn cn i do wth u... - amit [View Message]
RE:sucking milk from breasts during lovemaking
Nothing would happen because it will not create any problem to any one also for suppose if mother has excess milk and it must be removed then husband needs to suck it then only she can get relief from pain and you dont need to worry about that.... - dia [View Message]
RE:please answer
Hi Reena,
So what would you think is it good or bad and it would be better you just think about that and say what would be the good one also and if any one was not clear about that they will get some idea about that also.... - Dev [View Message]
RE:Masturbating
Thanks for ur replies and more replies please... I m waiting for your opinion about it... - Devika [View Message]
Easy Adoption
Is there any method to adopt a baby easily??... - Kavi Tha [View Message]
Navel
I am feeling shy to wear below navel as my brother is with us. Is it oky to wear below navel when he with us??... - Kavi Tha [View Message]
RE:sucking milk from breasts during lovemaking
Nothing would happen because it will not create any problem to any one also for suppose if mother has excess milk and it must be removed then husband needs to suck it then only she can get relief from pain. You dont need to worry about that... - sneha [View Message]

How to get the best Digital Camera Video..