---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >some doubts about girls mood
Start a new Topic
Search a question
Sex:some doubts about girls mood
Name: G vikram
wen a boy see a beautiful girl he get some type of feelings,even they will think to have sex with tat girl, like wise when a girl see a boy do they have any feelings like boys? boys will do some hand works and clear their moods, but wat will girls do to clear their mood? i wan to know the truth pls any girls reply me....? am waiting 2 know about tat!
Name: alen
Subject:  mastribution
i want to know how girls do mastribution.
how many types of mastribution
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: anupamaschool principal
Subject:  mood
vikram grl also hv feeling...her panty getting wet....she do mestrbtion
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
some doubts about girls mood

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Sex:circumstances change life soo much
i read with interest your story. I'll be short and brief. I am a published writer and would like to know more of your story and your experiences to feature in my writings. I sympathize with you sure, and we could chat on your life and i promise to not hurt in you in any way. maybe if you have literary interests or ambitions we could jointly work on developing your story.<... - published novelist [View Message]
Your post:Sex:Husband´ s nod for extra-marital sex
hi housewife i followed your dilemma and your question "To be Or Not to be" is a tough one. i invite you to chat with me and this could be a pretty harmless way to express your suppressed and no doubt a strong libido. i am quite distinguished person, we are all in our own ways. you could connect with me on my personal gmail id which is shyamdave41...
Well, let me clo... - published novelist [View Message]
Your hubby might have already discussed with his client and they may be expecting you to prepare for 3some or your hubby wants you to have an affair with his client for some benefit.... - RaviFair [View Message]
Sex:First Trimester
Ask ur husband to avoid and while sex ven if by mistake ur husband weight comes over u it will be trouble for the baby inside, better help him to Masturbate and give him little independence until the time u r all set for sex after delivery..allow him to go for massage parlors and so, i am male and i know how frustrated a male becomes during this course of tim... - raj79202 [View Message]
I want funk u
I am interested in you... - mishant [View Message]
sex starved
Yes its your right to be happy and satisfied. So extra maritial sex is not a bad idea.
But for how long ? can you do it in regular Basis? I dont think we can hide things for long from our own spouse.
Its better you spice up your sex life by doing kinky things and kinky idea.
I suggest you try to find any couples for swap this way you can be sexu... - heart to heart [View Message]
cam fun
Good work enjoy but be safe.... - Heat to heart [View Message]

Fathers are special Video